Big Al is ready to spill the beans on "the Don"

Allen H. Weisselberg, who for decades was one of Donald J. Trump’s most trusted executives, is expected to plead guilty on Thursday to a long-running tax scheme at the former president’s family business — a serious blow to the company that could imperil its chances in an upcoming trial.

The plea deal will allow Mr. Weisselberg, who was facing up to 15 years in prison, to spend as little as 100 days behind bars, according to people with knowledge of the matter. And it does not require Mr. Weisselberg, the Trump Organization’s longtime chief financial officer, to cooperate with the Manhattan district attorney’s office in its broader investigation into Mr. Trump, who has not been accused of wrongdoing.

But Mr. Weisselberg is expected to admit to all 15 felonies he was charged with and will have to testify about his role in a scheme to avoid paying taxes on lavish corporate perks, the people said. That requirement will put the company at a disadvantage and make Mr. Weisselberg a central witness at its trial in October, where it will face many of the same charges.

If Trumpleton's believe Don, who is an acknowledged control freak, wasn't aware Al committed those felonies you might also believe the election was stolen from him.
Is this going to be any better than Elon Musk exposing The FBI and Democrat Party for trying to overthrow The Republic and Committing Treason against We The People?

This is the first I have ever heard of this. I do not believe that to be true.

Fred Trump was arrested at a KKK rally, but there is no evidence he was at the Bund rally in Madison Square Garden.

Also, the Nazi rally's theme was not "America First". That was the slogan for Charles Lindbergh's isolationist movement.

The right wing Christian terrorists of the KKK have used "America First" as their slogan in the past, though.

kkk-america-first.jpg
It doesn't matter if it's true . Remember it's Trump your talking about .

Yes, I'm well aware of what fascism is. I made a study of it when I was younger. I couldn't figure out how a nice nation like Germany could let the Holocaust happen.

Fascism is a right wing, white nationalist, hyper patriot, authoritarian movement. Doesn't sound anything like the Democratic Party at all.
Germany wasn’t a ‘nice nation’ before WWII. You didn’t study shit.

Yes, I'm well aware of what fascism is. I made a study of it when I was younger. I couldn't figure out how a nice nation like Germany could let the Holocaust happen.

Fascism is a right wing, white nationalist, hyper patriot, authoritarian movement. Doesn't sound anything like the Democratic Party at all.

Ah, the big lie;

Typical exchange with a democrat:

democrat: Fascism is right wing
American: What makes it right wing?
d: Because it's fascist
A: Okay, but what makes fascism right wing?
d: because it's capitalist
A: Weren't Mussolini and Hitler collectivists with the state controlling the means of production?
d: They were corporatists
A: So they sold stock in an exchange?
d: well, there were private owners
A: So there was no exchange or stock involved like a corporation would use?
d: greedy Capitalists pigs
A: but there was no stock for the public to buy and ownership was set by the party that ruled the government?
d: see - capitalists
A: Government controlling the means of production is capitalism?
d: Racist
A: isn't racism a collectivist concept? The denial of individualism in favor of group identity?
d: Racism is right wing
A: From the trail of tears, slavery, the Klan, Jim Crow, to BLM, haven't the democrats been behind virtually all racism in America?
d: Democrats were Republicans back then
A: That's just stupid. Back to fascism.
d: Fascism is right wing
A: Fascism holds that the state - the government, is supreme. Isn't that what democrats claim?
d: Republicans are fascists
A: Don't Republicans advocate for individual civil rights?
d: We need courts to make laws at the federal level to ensure rights for women by imposing law from the top
A: shouldn't people decide for themselves on a state by state basis?
d: You're destroying democracy

Forum List

Back