Data Scientist Says He Tracked January 6 Instigators Emerging From Fed Vehicles

Lol, destroyed? According to you all is right in the world. These feds made ya look bad and they are doing time for it.. I don't see the problem here. Ya, those fucks they put jail proxy should be executed but I have faith they will parish in jail. That would make ya happy wouldn't it? You should pray they Parrish in jail.
They will all be pardoned.

What a flake^^^
LOL.

Your side are the ones terrified of a miniature gallows mock up:

IMG_3007.jpeg

“ThEy wAnTeD tO hAnG pEnCe!” :laughing0301:

Yep.

They'll get it, eventually.

Time is coming.

Yup, you definitely got'em THIS time.
It was noticed, idiot.
Where's the Video.
Or is it just 'Pings' from Cell Phones.

LOLLOLLLOOLLLOOLLOOOL

Two big buses. And yes, they were noticed, parked in a nearby garage. The GOP now have photos of them. And more.
Where are they?
Why would they hide the photos.
Don't they want to EXPOSE the corruption and protect ALL those innocent tourists?

Yup, you definitely got'em THIS time.

Where's the Video.
Or is it just 'Pings' from Cell Phones.

LOLLOLLLOOLLLOOLLOOOL

Where are they?
Why would they hide the photos.
Don't they want to EXPOSE the corruption and protect ALL those innocent tourists?
The FBI uses the same technology and gets convictions with it. Next.

trump had the opportunity to pardon them before he left office.
He KNEW the names of the leaders.
He had 14 days.
trump ignored them, he could have pardoned some, trump failed yet again.
How many were arrested before Trump left office? I will wait for the number and the proof.

Yep.

They'll get it, eventually.

Time is coming.

Lol, fake news there retard. Which part ? The thousands that went jail? Lol 😂 So all those trials did not happen huh. No one is sitting in jail for it? So the q shaman is sitting in moms basement getting special food from mommy as we speak. Do tell! I love stories!

Last edited:
Just as the CIA was apparently behind the JFK assassination and framing of Oswald, apparently the entire J6 thing was deeply staged by the DOJ or FBI
It really pleases me to see the growing numbers of people that now appreciate what actually happened .
To you I commend the reports produced by Miles Mathis where he provides deep and detail research findings proving the type of hard evidence that you will all relish
The January 6 “Attack on the Capitol” was Staged.

Other reports are linked

Forum List

Back