Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down

Which one of those did you get your degree from?

So you do know how to present evidence. Good.

Go ahead, then. Present evidence for speciation by natural selection.
Avoiding the question ? You’re smarter then the Pope and every major religious Christian leader ? My evidence is posted on every web site of all 3400 websites. You too lazy ? Otherwise, you’re just a troll.
Pick out one noted accredited university . Go for it.

Avoiding the question ? You’re smarter then the Pope and every major religious Christian leader ? My evidence is posted on every web site of all 3400 websites. You too lazy ? Otherwise, you’re just a troll.
Pick out one noted accredited university . Go for it.
The Pope? The guy that covers for sexual predators is the only authority you can name?

Pope Francis said that evolution and creation are not inconsistent. So he was a creationist who believed in guided evolution. Do you agree or are you smarter than the Pope?

What has the current head predator said?

The Pope? The guy that covers for sexual predators is the only authority you can name?

Pope Francis said that evolution and creation are not inconsistent. So he was a creationist who believed in guided evolution. Do you agree or are you smarter than the Pope?

What has the current head predator said?
The only authority ? I’ve been naming 3400 plus for several posts. Do you deny the Pope is infallible ? You need to find out what the popes version of creationism is. Like all religious leaders, they are BS artists.

Last edited:
The only authority ? I’ve been naming 3400 plus for several posts.
But the pope is the only actual person that you cited. You made vague mention of supposed research centers full of evolutionists that I should "believe," but you name no names. I know that's because you don't actually read about any of this, but feel free to keep pretending.

Do you deny the Pope is infallible ?
Of course I do.
You need to find out what the popes version of creationism is.
No, I don't need to do that. If you think that the Pope's version of creationism helps your case for Darwinism, then you need to tell us what it is and how it makes your case. Do you always expect other people to make your arguments for you? How often does that work? Can you link me to examples of people doing that?
Like all religious leaders, they are BS artists.

Yes, but you cited him as your authority.

But the pope is the only actual person that you cited. You made vague mention of supposed research centers full of evolutionists that I should "believe," but you name no names. I know that's because you don't actually read about any of this, but feel free to keep pretending.

Of course I do.

No, I don't need to do that. If you think that the Pope's version of creationism helps your case for Darwinism, then you need to tell us what it is and how it makes your case. Do you always expect other people to make your arguments for you? How often does that work? Can you link me to examples of people doing that?

Yes, but you cited him as your authority.
Don’t be ridiculous.

The Pope IS NOT AN AUTHORITY on evolution fool. But he does speak for the general consensus of the church on evolution, which as a sect, accepts the same evolution as JHU. That’s why he’s worth referencing. Your science knowledge is really limited.

Last edited:
You are ignorant on science aren’t you. The Pope is no personal authority on evolution. No more then a president is. They speak for the institution. The Catholic Church accepts evolution, because the Pope said so. if you think that makes him an authority, it’s idiotic.

You are ignorant on science aren’t you. The Pope is no personal authority on evolution. No more then a president is. They speak for the institution. The Catholic Church accepts evolution, because the Pope said so. if you think that makes him an authority, it’s idiotic.
That is literally the most illogical post I have ever read in my life. The pope is no authority but the Church accepts evolution because the Pope said so?

Why do you bring up those enablers of child molesters in the first place?

That is the only person you have cited to support your claim for Darwinian evolution. Is that your idea of science?

That is literally the most illogical post I have ever read in my life. The pope is no authority but the Church accepts evolution because the Pope said so?

That is the only person you have cited to support your claim for Darwinian evolution. Is that your idea of science?
That's pretty darn funny. The only person, source or data you have provided to support ID'iot creationerism is, well, not a single person, source or set of data.

It's like you're a pointless spammer, or something,

Don’t be ridiculous.

The Pope IS NOT AN AUTHORITY on evolution fool. But he does speak for the general consensus of the church on evolution, which as a sect, accepts the same evolution as JHU. That’s why he’s worth referencing. Your science knowledge is really limited.
He's not worth referencing. Why do you think that the Catholic hierarchy is so protective of its pedo priests? Because they all started out as priests, buggering little boys in frustration over not being allowed to marry.

If there is a person who is an authority at JHU, name them and link to some of their writing on the subject.

Or just admit that you're making stuff up.

Stalin believed in evolution. He figured that in conflict mankind would be perfected, so he was happy with the deaths of millions of Russians as progress. Le Compt du noy, wrote the Destiny of Man, where in He reveal that the changes and species was a designed process to eventually create Man. Since then, the design process was to go "from what I want" to Men living in the Perfect Word/Logic of the Creator of all life, joy and pleasure, with the goal of finding Men capable of living in the Universe in accordance with the Perfect Mind of He who made all things.

He's not worth referencing. Why do you think that the Catholic hierarchy is so protective of its pedo priests? Because they all started out as priests, buggering little boys in frustration over not being allowed to marry.

If there is a person who is an authority at JHU, name them and link to some of their writing on the subject.

Or just admit that you're making stuff up.
Boy, not only are uninformed in science, you don’t even know how your own religion is managed. Nope, you don’t get to play stupid. Religions choose to have spiritual leaders. Person in authority at JHU ? Geesus, how long have you been locked in a closet. You know nothing about non profit corporations do you. Aren’t you the least bit embarrassed asking these silly questions ?

Stalin believed in evolution. He figured that in conflict mankind would be perfected, so he was happy with the deaths of millions of Russians as progress. Le Compt du noy, wrote the Destiny of Man, where in He reveal that the changes and species was a designed process to eventually create Man. Since then, the design process was to go "from what I want" to Men living in the Perfect Word/Logic of the Creator of all life, joy and pleasure, with the goal of finding Men capable of living in the Universe in accordance with the Perfect Mind of He who made all things.
And the church was fine holding Hitlers hand too. Do you know how many people have been killed in the name of “spreading the word of Christ “. They didn’t believe in evolution:either. It’s a non issue, unlike your ignorance in this manner.
During World War II, Stalin adopted a new policy. He granted the churches a limited institutional existence, and in return church leaders have been expected to speak favorably of Soviet political and social realities. Churches look the other way…and they didn’t believe.

Boy, not only are uninformed in science, you don’t even know how your own religion is managed.
My own religion? Catholicism is not "my religion."
Nope, you don’t get to play stupid. Religions choose to have spiritual leaders. Person in authority at JHU ? Geesus, how long have you been locked in a closet. You know nothing about non profit corporations do you. Aren’t you the least bit embarrassed asking these silly questions ?
LoL!

So, you cannot answer one single question?

After falling on your ass over the Pope, I can see why you hesitate.

And the church was fine holding Hitlers hand too. Do you know how many people have been killed in the name of “spreading the word of Christ “. They didn’t believe in evolution:either. It’s a non issue, unlike your ignorance in this manner.
Wait, what?

You just ranted about how the Pope believes in evolution, and now you say that people are killed in the name of spreading the word of Christ by people who don't believe in evolution? Have you ever read the history of the Catholic Church that you think proves Darwinian evolution? They killed more people in the name of Christ than any other group of Christians. Admittedly, that was because they are so much bigger that other Christians have had a hard time competing in the murder rates.

Why do you keep citing Christians as evidence of evolution? Because you have no other evidence, so you cling to that?

So, you cannot answer one single question?
I did silly little child. Universities are non profit corporations. If you ever worked in the private sector, maybe you’d have a clue how silly you are trying to get a “person” to blame for your ignorance. .

I did silly little child. Universities are non profit corporations. If you ever worked in the private sector, maybe you’d have a clue how silly you are trying to get a “person” to blame for your ignorance. .
Universities are run and staffed by people. People do research and publish the results.

Now, it is obvious that you're playing dumb, so . . . buh-bye!

You just ranted about how the Pope believes in evolution,
Quote me. I said no such think. He speaks for the Catholic church like any corporate head does. His personal beliefs are irrelavent…..how long have you been this foolish ? You’re embarrassing yourself.

Universities are run and staffed by people. People do research and publish the results.

Now, it is obvious that you're playing dumb, so . . . buh-bye!
Universities have boards and a CEO called a chancellor or president. They have department heads which are all in the administration They aren’t the “staff”. They are in administration. The admin doesnt do the research. ”People” is a word used by Trump too while he was too stupid to understand how gov, and corporations work. Move on silly boy. You’re way over your head.

They make announcements and give our information from a publicity department like any corporation does. Look up corporate organization. You can’t hold one person as being responsible for their science and research. ITS A CORPORATION….…now stop being ILLITERATE.

Last edited:

Seymour, my Friend, I have many here on Ignore including Dagosa. So I had to click the link to show what he said and as usual, I'm sorry I did. People on my Ignore List never post anything worth reading.

Dagosa: 'You are ignorant on science aren’t you. The Pope is no personal authority on evolution. No more then (SIC) a president is. They speak for the institution. The Catholic Church accepts evolution, because the Pope said so. if you think that makes him an authority, it’s idiotic."

I will now correct Dagosa, not that it will do him or his pals any good.
1. Everyone is ignorant in science. That is why research is ongoing everywhere in the world, in every subject.
2. The Pope is THE authority for Catholics.
3. YOU and your pals accept evolution because hateful, bitter, biased, overpaid "experts" such as Richard Dawkins have hammered it in your heads for decades, since the racist Darwin posited his grand extrapolation.

NOBODY has made even a feeble attempt to explain the naturalistic mechanism for protein synthesis I have challenged them and you to dozens of times. NOBODY!
It is science. It is irrefutable. It is statistically insuperable. You can't touch it, try as you might with insults and young earth platitudes. Calculate the probability of first making titin, which is 1/20 to the 33,450th power. Then repeat the calculation for 20,000 more proteins in humans.

Dawkins defines "impossible" as 1 chance in 10 to the 40th. But he has made so many mistakes in his books, I wrote to his publisher pointing them out. Dickie had no explanation, nor did Carl Sagan for his many errors. Antiscientists they are.

Seymour, my Friend, I have many here on Ignore including Dagosa. So I had to click the link to show what he said and as usual, I'm sorry I did. People on my Ignore List never post anything worth reading.

Dagosa: 'You are ignorant on science aren’t you. The Pope is no personal authority on evolution. No more then (SIC) a president is. They speak for the institution. The Catholic Church accepts evolution, because the Pope said so. if you think that makes him an authority, it’s idiotic."

I will now correct Dagosa, not that it will do him or his pals any good.
1. Everyone is ignorant in science. That is why research is ongoing everywhere in the world, in every subject.
2. The Pope is THE authority for Catholics.
3. YOU and your pals accept evolution because hateful, bitter, biased, overpaid "experts" such as Richard Dawkins have hammered it in your heads for decades, since the racist Darwin posited his grand extrapolation.

NOBODY has made even a feeble attempt to explain the naturalistic mechanism for protein synthesis I have challenged them and you to dozens of times. NOBODY!
It is science. It is irrefutable. It is statistically insuperable. You can't touch it, try as you might with insults and young earth platitudes. Calculate the probability of first making titin, which is 1/20 to the 33,450th power. Then repeat the calculation for 20,000 more proteins in humans.

Dawkins defines "impossible" as 1 chance in 10 to the 40th. But he has made so many mistakes in his books, I wrote to his publisher pointing them out. Dickie had no explanation, nor did Carl Sagan for his many errors. Antiscientists they are.
On the other hand, the stereotypical, hyper-religious types cut and paste the same ''what are the odds'', nonsense with no understanding of biological systems.

Forum List

Back