Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down

Except with evolution nothing is observed nor any hypothesis has been tested. That means it isn't even science. Face it, you atheists lost believing in evolution.

Many of the hypotheses have been tested. One of those being carbon decay rates. They help us date any materials. And for as long as we have talked about accurate dating, the decay rate of carbon has been observed. It has never varied at all.

Why would monkeys necessarily become humans? Your profound ignorance regarding science matters is quite obvious.
This is taught in our public schools
1643851078990.png

:)-

No, it is not. Or, if it is, it is a preacher trying to discredit the Theory of Evolution.

Darwin's theory did not propose that monkeys became humans. It only said we have a common ancestor.
Evidently some don't have enough education to even understand the theory of evolution.

It was Oro's synthesis of a nucleotide that cemented the Miller-Urey amino acid trajectory, because that was the critical key to DNA evolution. If the reader cannot draw the four nucleotides on a piece of paper from memory, they may as well take a chimp virus vaccine like AstraZeneca.

But in general, creationism has long been reliably refuted, it does not have any serious argumentation in its defense.

Darwinian evolution has long been reliably refuted. IT does not have any serious science in its defense. Atheists promote it with nonsense and lies parading as science and intellectualism.

The insuperable statistics of naturalistic polypeptide synthesis forever doom Darwinian pretensions. This is a quote from my book, Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life.

Darwinian evolution has long been reliably refuted. IT does not have any serious science in its defense. Atheists promote it with nonsense and lies parading as science and intellectualism.

The insuperable statistics of naturalistic polypeptide synthesis forever doom Darwinian pretensions. This is a quote from my book, Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life.

Darwins theory was groundbreaking

Specifics have been refuted, but the general theory that complex creatures evolved from simpler creatures can’t be refuted

You give atheists the big evidence and then their stupid faith takes over. They even turn the truth into a lie they themselves believe. All one can do is laugh at their futility in their belief in lies :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.
The supernatural is easier and doesn't require education or discipline

Not surprisingly, you offer nothing to support your claim of biological evolution being reliably refuted.

The supernatural is easier and doesn't require education or discipline
You are WRONG AGAIN lol!!! The supernatural is harder to prove unless He is true and provides something that science or mathematics can back up. The Creator isn't physical anymore as we live in a world with sin. He can only be with us in spirit which you do not understand due to faith in evilution. The supernatural is harder to disprove, as well.

With science and mathematics, I have discovered that they are not a sure thing that science or mathematics can back up. I provided the evidence with Richard Feynman as an authority and the 3x + 1 problem.

As for evilution, there isn't anything that any atheist here has provided to make me think science backs up evilution. It's just a bunch of atheist scientists' papers on the subject. You can't even prove long time as the radiometric assumptions makes the process faulty. It would be like me saying I can prove the supernatural if you give me a billion years as He is supposed to return by then. Also, just prior to his return, there will be a global catastrophe like the global flood except it will deal with a global fire in the sky. It could be a supernova or something natural.

Will you admit that you're the stupid as sh*t individual and quit calling your detractor names? You haven't provided your credentials like I have.

The evidence from such diverse disciplines as biology, paleontology, chemistry. etc., overwhelmingly support the evolutionary history of descent with modification.
Yeah, it just papers from atheist scientists. There isn't any hard evidence as Judy was a chimp. She's not even a complete fossil and no one has found another since. Can't you admit that isn't enough to show an ape-human existed? If they're like other apes and monkeys, then they should be living someplace on Earth. I got more evidence of humans lived with dinosaurs which refutes evilution.

Yeah, it just papers from atheist scientists. There isn't any hard evidence as Judy was a chimp. She's not even a complete fossil and no one has found another since. Can't you admit that isn't enough to show an ape-human existed? If they're like other apes and monkeys, then they should be living someplace on Earth. I got more evidence of humans lived with dinosaurs which refutes evilution.
Lol you teach your children that men lived with dinosaurs?

Forum List

Back