Darwinist Lie: "All of biology and medicine is based on our understanding of Darwinian evolution!"

Yes, of course they do. They generally have strong backgrounds in biology.
Only if they took a course in evolutionary biology, which they don't.

Doctors don’t study evolution. Doctors never study it in medical school, and they never use evolutionary biology in their practice. There are no courses in medical school on evolution.

Shooting from the hip again I see.

Yes, of course they do. They generally have strong backgrounds in biology.

Biology yes, in the general form, but evolution is chemistry ... as far as I know, doctors only take second year organic chemistry ... it's in the third year of the biochemistry coursework where the student is taught the function of DNA without it changing ... and here we're already outside normal pre-med curriculum ... if the DNA doesn't change, then there's no evolution ...

Why do you think doctors ... today ... have any concern over our health 10,000 generations from now? ... do you understand what evolution is? ... folks who understand math become investment bankers, not medical doctors ... welcome to the 21st Century ... your doctor does not care whether you live or die ... they don't get paid enough to care ...

No, evolution is covered in other biology classes. So most of them will have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of evolution.

I agree with you here ... all of biological science uses an evolutionary framework ... Baylor University, the nation's stalworth institution for religious studies, says "if you can't handle evolution, don't take biology classes here" ... and they offer no apology ...

But why would a medical doctor care about slow changes over millions of years ... that just seems odd ... doctors are concerned about DNA's roll in day-to-day cell function ...

The mistake you're making is that doctors understand DNA controls EVERYTHING about the cell ... it is from THIS understanding that the Theory of Evolution becomes SELF-EVIDENT without understanding the atom-by-atom process of evolutionary change ... the chemistry behind evolution ...

I turn to the biochemist for understanding ... my doctor is tasked with healing ... two completely different things ... we use evolution in the garden, not the clinic ...

But why would a medical doctor care about slow changes over millions of years ... that just seems odd ... doctors are concerned about DNA's roll in day-to-day cell function ...
Why would a doctor need to understand anything, when they can just follow instructions on diagnosis and treatment?

Silly question, I know.

Amd if my doctor were willing to believe evolution is false and this all magically happened, I would not trust that doctor to follow the science in other matters.

Why would a doctor need to understand anything, when they can just follow instructions on diagnosis and treatment?

Silly question, I know.

Amd if my doctor were willing to believe evolution is false and this all magically happened, I would not trust that doctor to follow the science in other matters.

It that what you think when I say "I agree with you" ...

Why is your State issuing medical licenses to people who rely on magic in the clinical setting? ...

Yes, just explaining myself further.

Because people are dishonest, and people change. It won't take you long to find an MD who is a total quack. Especially on the internet.

I'm yet to find an MD who won't look to their own profit first ... my health never ... they will lie to get you into surgery ...

The dirty little secret is over half the people seeking medical treatment will heal on their own without medical intervention ... hand washing is still more effective than vaccinations ... common cold, let's cut you open, the doctor has a boat payment coming up ...

I agree with you here ... all of biological science uses an evolutionary framework ... Baylor University, the nation's stalworth institution for religious studies, says "if you can't handle evolution, don't take biology classes here" ... and they offer no apology ...

The mistake you're making is that doctors understand DNA controls EVERYTHING about the cell ... it is from THIS understanding that the Theory of Evolution becomes SELF-EVIDENT without understanding the atom-by-atom process of evolutionary change ... the chemistry behind evolution ...

I turn to the biochemist for understanding ... my doctor is tasked with healing ... two completely different things ... we use evolution in the garden, not the clinic ...
Doctors care to a degree and ie, will tell you to take the full course of antibiotics to avoid [evolutionary] resistance to them to develop.
Bacterial evolution/Resistance is becoming a bigger issue every year.
`

Modern medicine and biology are able to use the scientific method and experimental research. Something that will never be available to historic researchers who guess at how evolution happened.
So let's address this ridiculous falsehood from the OP.

Every single fossil find is an experiment. Every time we do mRNA testing to show divergence between individuals, it's an experiment. Every time we compare the physiology of two related species, its an experiment.

The OP doesn't really even understand science, much less evolution.

Yes really. Even my children have good understanding of the fundamentals evolution just from high school science.
Great then quote me where Michael Egnor, M.D., supports that position. Or feel free to post another link which supports that position. Because according to Michael Egnor, M.D., "Doctors don’t study evolution. Doctors never study it in medical school, and they never use evolutionary biology in their practice. There are no courses in medical school on evolution. There are no ‘professors of evolution’ in medical schools. There are no departments of evolutionary biology in medical schools."

I am not your assistant and don't care about your cherry picked sources and dont have to account for them. We have been over this.
So in other words you can't back up your claim and rather than admitting to that you try to blame me for your failure. That's brilliant.

Yeah, you wouldn't like them. They are honest and mature well educated. Anathema to dishonest, immature apologists like you.
If you are teaching them I expect they will have an external locus of control and normalize their deviance to standards.

So in other words you can't back up your claim
I already did. Pay attention!

The fundamentals of evolution are taught as early as high school, as well as in college biology.

So a doctor has no excuse for not understanding the fundamentals of evolution.

Not sure what your excuse is for not knowing them.

I already did. Pay attention!

The fundamentals of evolution are taught as early as high school, as well as in college biology.

So a doctor has no excuse for not understanding the fundamentals of evolution.

Not sure what your excuse is for not knowing them.
link?

Forum List

Back