Darwinist Lie: "All of biology and medicine is based on our understanding of Darwinian evolution!"

Luckily my doctors were hired by a major health care system incentivized to carefully vett its professionals. You, on the other hand, are a lying weasel on a political message board.

If I were to grill my doctor about politics I'd ask their take on government run healthcare. If they support it, they likely finished in the bottom ten percent in med school.
So you WOULD ask a biologist about evolution, not a Witch Doctor or Bishop.
(or make up your own kweationist ****)
`

A good answer!

Now some nutter is going to come along and accuse you of having faith in scientists and doctors.

But it's not faith. It's trust, based on a mountain of evidence that you should trust them.
I don't know if it is a mountain, but it is certainly valid evidence.

Compare it to the evidence I have that I am the Queen of England.

I trust my car with only 7000 miles on it will start tomorrow morning. Faith? Nope.
Not sure what you're driving at.

I base none of my beliefs and actions on faith, other than faith in Mrs. Flops and a small number of other people who have proven trustworthy.

Since you don't take it on faith that your car will start tomorrow, then if by some unlikely chance it does not, your world will not be turned upside down. However, if Darwinian evolution proves false, that would be a blow to your life, since you are so heavily invested in your belief it it.

Not sure what you're driving at.
I base none of my beliefs and actions on faith, other than faith in Mrs. Flops and a small number of other people who have proven trustworthy.
Since you don't take it on faith that your car will start tomorrow, then if by some unlikely chance it does not, your world will not be turned upside down. However, if Darwinian evolution proves false, that would be a blow to your life, since you are so heavily invested in your belief it it.
Darwinian Evolution is NOT "faith," it has be shown to be FACT by overwhelming evidence across the sciences for 160 years, and with every new relevant science.
This is not in debate among the Unindoctrinated or sane.

`

Last edited:
Darwinian Evolution is NOT "faith," it has be shown to be FACT by overwhelming evidence across the sciences for 160 years, and with every new relevant science.
This is not in debate among the Unindoctrinated or sane.

`
You're lying. I've already disproved birds from dinosaurs as they were living at the same time. The same with humans and monkeys just like now. We still have Neanderthal people. Just go back to the ancient Greeks times and they had a great civilization with metal and stone tools, music, cooking, ovens, big cities and more. Heck, you can't even provide a backward living condition. Humans didn't live in caves for millions of years or otherwise we would see the evidence. C-14 still being around in your radiometric evidence shows you are wrong about long time. Those are FACTS. I'm not just talking out of my ass like you. 160 years of nothing but fake beliefs lol.

I have a family doctor, a retinologist, a surgeon who removed my ruptured appendix, and a cardiologist who corrected my atrial fibrillation by performing a cardiac ablation. Every one of these medical experts is a Christian. They know too much about science and the human body to fall for archaic Darwin tautology, which is clearly impossible as shown by, among other convincing arguments and evidences, the insuperable statistics of original polypeptide synthesis, discussed in another thread.

I have a family doctor, a retinologist, a surgeon who removed my ruptured appendix, and a cardiologist who corrected my atrial fibrillation by performing a cardiac ablation. Every one of these medical experts is a Christian. They know too much about science and the human body to fall for archaic Darwin tautology, which is clearly impossible as shown by, among other convincing arguments and evidences, the insuperable statistics of original polypeptide synthesis, discussed in another thread.
You copy and paste that nonsense across multiple threads. Are you paid by the Jimmy Swaggert ministry?

Luckily my doctors were hired by a major health care system incentivized to carefully vett its professionals. You, on the other hand, are a lying weasel on a political message board.

If I were to grill my doctor about politics I'd ask their take on government run healthcare. If they support it, they likely finished in the bottom ten percent in med school.
You mean like the VA?

You mean like the VA?
Yes, probably the worst medicine available in the United States.

I'm sure you are aware that veterans frequently commit suicide in the parking lots of VA hospitals, having been driven to despair by not getting the help that they need, earned and deserve.

I'm sure you are aware that veterans frequently commit suicide in the parking lots of VA hospitals, having been driven to despair by not getting the help that they need, earned and deserve.

I looked it up because your comment seems absurd. It is.
Two years saw 55 suicides in VA Hospital parking lots.
One year saw over 6,200 veteran suicides nationwide.
Reason? Primarily drug abuse, not poor medical care.

You can't help drug addicts who won't clean up their acts.

I have had family members who overdosed on drugs, accidentally.
Drugs ruin many more lives than just those addicted to them.
They have mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, wives and children,
not to mention many friends.

Fifty-five in two years is HARDLY "frequently." Nor is there the slightest
hint that they "did not get the help."

I think your smearing of military medical personnel is grossly exaggerated and foolish.

Your "archaic Darwinian tautology" gets adjusted here:

'Molecular diffusion was discovered qualitatively already in the nineteenth century by Robert Brown; much later, Einstein and Perrin quantified Brownian motion, cementing the view that all molecules are real, albeit very small objects (Newburgh et al 2006). As such, they are subject (only [italics]) to physicochemical laws, principally chemical thermodynamics and quantum chemistry. Therefore, definitions of life that impute (biological [it.]) characteristics, for example, Darwinian evolution, to chemical systems become tautological.

Neither bacterial cells in vivo, nor the molecules comprising them have any inherent capability for Darwinian evolution -- cells (cannot help but [it.]) exhibit Darwinian evolution because of molecular (and supra-molecular) errors in the transmission of genetic information. Similarly, no physicochemical properties of molecules indicate that molecules can (spontaneously [it.]) self-organize in "cycles" and self-replicate (Orgel 2000). They can do so only in reproducing cells or in designed cell-free systems, which eventually reach equilibrium.'
(Spitzer JJ, The Complexity of Life's Origins, in Handbook of Astrobiology Ch. 6.6)

The VA provides excellent care.

Your "archaic Darwinian tautology" gets adjusted here:

'Molecular diffusion was discovered qualitatively already in the nineteenth century by Robert Brown; much later, Einstein and Perrin quantified Brownian motion, cementing the view that all molecules are real, albeit very small objects (Newburgh et al 2006). As such, they are subject (only [italics]) to physicochemical laws, principally chemical thermodynamics and quantum chemistry. Therefore, definitions of life that impute (biological [it.]) characteristics, for example, Darwinian evolution, to chemical systems become tautological.

Neither bacterial cells in vivo, nor the molecules comprising them have any inherent capability for Darwinian evolution -- cells (cannot help but [it.]) exhibit Darwinian evolution because of molecular (and supra-molecular) errors in the transmission of genetic information. Similarly, no physicochemical properties of molecules indicate that molecules can (spontaneously [it.]) self-organize in "cycles" and self-replicate (Orgel 2000). They can do so only in reproducing cells or in designed cell-free systems, which eventually reach equilibrium.'
(Spitzer JJ, The Complexity of Life's Origins, in Handbook of Astrobiology Ch. 6.6)

You made no adjustment whatsoever. Adaptation has been observed and demonstrated repeatedly.
Extrapolating adaptation to the impossible degree demanded by mediocre Charles Darwin and sworn to by so many biologists has not and cannot be corroborated, which is why so many have abandoned it.

theevolutionfraud.wordpress.com

You made no adjustment whatsoever. Adaptation has been observed and demonstrated repeatedly.
Extrapolating adaptation to the impossible degree demanded by mediocre Charles Darwin and sworn to by so many biologists has not and cannot be corroborated, which is why so many have abandoned it.

Obviously this is a bizarre and childish lie. It's corroborated by all the evidence. Every observation ever made.

Really? Anyone with an IQ above 80 should be able to decipher your bias against Darwinism vs. the point of "tautology" that Spitzer mentions. There will be many more problems ahead for you when we go more deeply into the chemical engineering that Spitzer mentions in the article of post #33.

Really? Anyone with an IQ above 80 should be able to decipher your bias against Darwinism vs. the point of "tautology" that Spitzer mentions. There will be many more problems ahead for you when we go more deeply into the chemical engineering that Spitzer mentions in the article of post #33.

Your petty ad hominem is as pathetic as everything else you prattled.
Elsewhere I addressed Richard Dawkins' Monkey nonsense with statistics and biochemistry which you obviously could not understand, much less begin to refute.

ciao brutto

Are we seriously considering medical doctors have any understanding of evolution? ... that's absurd ... American Civil War medical technology has nothing to do with evolution ... Darwinism or otherwise ... you know, there were a lot of mistakes in the 19th Century ... like Newton ... so give it a rest ...

DNA controls everything about cell function ... that's the medical concern ... evolution is the chemist's concern ...

Forum List

Back