Darren Wilson was innocent all along....

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
We all know the wilson robbery was a set up by the indian guy. Wilson had credit with the store over there, and used it on a box of cigars.

They knew he was innocent, that's why they had to lie about how it all went down.

Yanno.................I wish Officer Wilson well.

He's gonna need it, because not only did he get away with murder, but he also managed to stir up a hornet's nest about racism.

Too bad it didn't go his, or the Ferguson Police Department's way.

Glad I'm not him, nor the police department. Karma can be a bit of a bitch, and when she catches up to you, she can kinda correct your thinking, even if it does hurt when it happens.

Good luck to the Ferguson Police Department (I'm hoping that many of you lose your jobs) and good luck to Officer Wilson (I hope that you end up getting sued and have to pay them money for the rest of your life).

He's gonna need it, because not only did he get away with murder, but he also managed to stir up a hornet's nest about racism.

Glad I'm not him, nor the police department. Karma can be a bit of a bitch, and when she catches up to you, she can kinda correct your thinking, even if it does hurt when it happens.

Good luck to the Ferguson Police Department (I'm hoping that many of you lose your jobs) and good luck to Officer Wilson (I hope that you end up getting sued and have to pay them money for the rest of your life).
Puny backdown by Holder and you. Thank God the law was designed to be above politics and lawyers, especially race pimps.

Puny backdown by Holder and you. Thank God the law was designed to be above politics and lawyers, especially race pimps.

Yeah................the law was designed to be above politics.

However................when racism is blatantly displayed, like it was in various e-mails in the Ferguson P.D., then I think it's time to start looking into what is going on.

I mean................police officers saying that female black abortions could be considered as law enforcement, or saying that Obama wouldn't be in office more than one term because a black man cannot hold a steady job for four years?

Sorry.................but the Ferguson P.D. is a bunch of racist hooligans who are using the black people of the town as a revenue stream for the city.

Why can't they tax the rich, rather than jail the poor?

The only reason he was let off is because he was police officer.

I hope that Karma catches up with him.

He's gonna need the help.

No Karma didn't come close to him.

I hope she grabs him with his pants down and makes him pay.
Well since the Justice Dept. exonerated Wilson, I guess that must mean Holder is an incompetent idiot since Wilson is so obviously guilty. You guys really are stupid.

They knew he was innocent, that's why they had to lie about how it all went down.
They knew he was guilty. They just couldnt find the evidence.

2 Ferguson police officers quit court clerk fired after Justice report - CNN.com
Couldn't find any evidence, that's a good indication there wasn't any, dumbshit.
It was only a good indication the department hid as much evidence as possible and doctored logs since we know they are racist.

As I thought, regardless of the exoneration of Wilson they would direct national attention toward the police force in the vein attempt to justify their actions and circumvent the fact that all they are is black racists with a need to retain power through fabricated events legitimizing the need to prolong the illusion of racism.

Asclepias you are the problem, another perfect example of what we have become as a country. Regardless of the facts you support the execution of an innocent man. A pathetic excuse for a person.

Asclepias you are the problem, another perfect example of what we have become as a country. Regardless of the facts you support the execution of an innocent man. A pathetic excuse for a person.
There were no facts exonerating Wilson. There was a lack of evidence sufficient enough to bring Wilson to trial and a crooked prosecutor who intentionally threw the case. Ignorant citizens like you are the problem with America.

Forum List

Back