What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkest Hour

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just finished watching the movie Darkest Hour. About Winston Churchill's first days taking over as Prime Minister . Excellent all around for those who are history buffs like me or for those who like serious drama. This movie is full of both plus a view of the goings on behind the scenes at that time in the British government. Well put together movie all around.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished watching the movie Darkest Hour. About Winston Churchill's first days taking over as Prime Minister . Excellent all around for those who are history buffs like me or for those who like serious drama. This movie is full of both plus a view of the goings on behind the scenes at that time in the British government. Well put together movie all around.
Been watching the Dodgers have a pretty dark hour, but it suits me and the Braves.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List