Daniel Greenfield "The Second Civil War"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really for a Civil War, faggot? Your kind will be eradicated in it.

Fuck the Anti-American leftists, just give us an excuse, bitches. We're tired of your shit. Break bad now so we can take the crime to ya, motherfuckers! :mad:

You gonna gonna go out and buy a gun tomorrow for the Civil War? Well I've been shooting guns for over 3 decades because I'm a real American, you pieces of shit! Grr!

So go ahead and break bad, leftists, this will be fun! 70-ish% of America is just like me, so..keep that in mind!
70%? Where the hell do you get a number like that? At best the core of hard right assholes who cannot tolerate American democracy is about 12%. Most of you are elderly and all of you are cowards at heart. You live in shitty little towns in flyover states and cannot figure out why prosperity just keeps passing your town by and why all the young people keep leaving. Must be democrats fault.

1. Its not the "12% hard core right" that you would be fighting, but middle America who reject the Leftist agenda and takeover attempt. So slap leather whenever you're ready, see what happens.
2. Look who fulfills their military obligation, and who doesn't, and then talk about the "elderly and cowards". Little drugged-up punks like you or antifa wouldn't stand a snowflakes chance.
3. Decades of moving jobs overseas by both parties has hurt the middle class, and created those "shitty little towns", that Trump is resurrecting.

Trump: Since China joined WTO, US has lost 60,000 factories
Trump said, "Since China joined — that's another beauty — the WTO in 2001, the U.S. has lost many more than 60,000 factories." According to Census data, the United States has lost more than 60,000 factories since 2001.
4. "Those jobs are not coming back." Yes it is partly the democrats' fault. Trump is bringing jobs back to the US

Trump is a sorry excuse for a president and all you fantasy confederates are sorry excuses for Americans. You dream about murdering your fellow Americans simply because they do not vote like you. It's all academic though. You're all much too cowardly to do anything but bitch.

God damned election was three years ago and the idiots are still gloating over it..

Why not? You morons are still whining about it!

Not so much. His main opposition now is over his childish behavior. No, we didn't like him being elected, but he was, and that is over. His current behavior will never be accepted by sane people.

You are foolish if you think TRUMP acts any different then any other person who holds a high level of power. People can overlook surface behaviors that accomplish results.

Fuck the Anti-American leftists, just give us an excuse, bitches. We're tired of your shit. Break bad now so we can take the crime to ya, motherfuckers! :mad:

You gonna gonna go out and buy a gun tomorrow for the Civil War? Well I've been shooting guns for over 3 decades because I'm a real American, you pieces of shit! Grr!

So go ahead and break bad, leftists, this will be fun! 70-ish% of America is just like me, so..keep that in mind!

Whenever theyre ready to make themselves men...they'll be hiding in mommies basement counting on teh government

STFU Mary. Your hormones are acting up again. Hiding behind a keyboard and making threats is childish.

we will see on the election. uh hum

and theirs millions of men and women who feel the same way as marion there..... and we're puttin our money and time where our mouth is.
we're just waiting on you guys to go to far

yer gettin there nazi book burners ...keep going the tolerant patient white man is only gonna take so much .

1 pin.JPG

Trump didn’t really win the election. Bush didn’t really win the election. Every time a Republican president won an election this century, the Democrats insist he didn’t really win.
Only because it's true.

Daniel Greenfield "The Second Civil War" #SCTeaParty18

teapartymovie
1,671 subscribers
Published on Jan 21, 2018

Daniel Greenfield "The Second Civil War"
This is a civil war.

There aren’t any soldiers marching on Charleston… or Myrtle Beach. Nobody’s getting shot in the streets. Except in Chicago… and Baltimore, Detroit and Washington D.C.

But that’s not a civil war. It’s just what happens when Democrats run a city into the ground. And then they dig a hole in the ground so they can bury it even deeper.

If you look deep enough into that great big Democrat hole, you might even see where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

But it’s not guns that make a civil war. It’s politics.

Guns are how a civil war ends. Politics is how it begins.

How do civil wars happen?

Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can’t settle the question through elections because they don’t even agree that elections are how you decide who’s in charge.

That’s the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.

Sure, lots of people didn't want Trump to be president. At least the three million more people who voted for his opponent, but that is done. He is the president. He won. The problem is the stupid way he is behaving since he became president. You don't get that?

I get it, but you have to take the totality of governing. I would rather hear Obama speak, but not when he says "you didn't build that". Of all things he could say, that was the worst. I spent my life building things and he denies my existence or the importance of it? Despite ALL the silly things Trump has said, none are as insulting as Obama's thoughtless decree.

. Right wingers have taken part of his sentence out of context and built a meme on it. Do you even remember when the right had integrity, and didn't depend on so many lies for their talking points?

I am not a right winger and a black man would say there are certain things you can't say under any circumstances-for me, this was it! Don't try to defend him-you are making it worse!

You are certainly free to take his remark any way you want, but to say that particular phrase referred to anything other than roads and bridges is a lie. If you're comfortable lying, then that's on you.

God damned election was three years ago and the idiots are still gloating over it..

Not so much. His main opposition now is over his childish behavior. No, we didn't like him being elected, but he was, and that is over. His current behavior will never be accepted by sane people.

You are foolish if you think TRUMP acts any different then any other person who holds a high level of power. People can overlook surface behaviors that accomplish results.

If you think Trump is anything like our previous presidents, you're pretty dumb.

Whenever theyre ready to make themselves men...they'll be hiding in mommies basement counting on teh government

STFU Mary. Your hormones are acting up again. Hiding behind a keyboard and making threats is childish.

and theirs millions of men and women who feel the same way as marion there..... and we're puttin our money and time where our mouth is.

yer gettin there nazi book burners ...keep going the tolerant patient white man is only gonna take so much .

View attachment 264512

The people who are just like you are dying off fast. How the greatest generation raised such a bunch of cowardly entitled whiners I'll never know. On the other hand the millennials you fear so much are practically impossible to scare.

View attachment 264512

No dumb ass. Trump's base has never been more than a third of the country, and only the extreme fringe are gun nuts wanting to go to war. Take your antidepressants. You're having an episode.

70%? Where the hell do you get a number like that? At best the core of hard right assholes who cannot tolerate American democracy is about 12%. Most of you are elderly and all of you are cowards at heart. You live in shitty little towns in flyover states and cannot figure out why prosperity just keeps passing your town by and why all the young people keep leaving. Must be democrats fault.

1. Its not the "12% hard core right" that you would be fighting, but middle America who reject the Leftist agenda and takeover attempt. So slap leather whenever you're ready, see what happens.
2. Look who fulfills their military obligation, and who doesn't, and then talk about the "elderly and cowards". Little drugged-up punks like you or antifa wouldn't stand a snowflakes chance.
3. Decades of moving jobs overseas by both parties has hurt the middle class, and created those "shitty little towns", that Trump is resurrecting.

Trump: Since China joined WTO, US has lost 60,000 factories
Trump said, "Since China joined — that's another beauty — the WTO in 2001, the U.S. has lost many more than 60,000 factories." According to Census data, the United States has lost more than 60,000 factories since 2001.
4. "Those jobs are not coming back." Yes it is partly the democrats' fault. Trump is bringing jobs back to the US

What jobs has Trump brought back? Damn sure wasn't coal miners jobs.

Trump brought back jobs, the economy is booming, it does take time to move jobs, 10x Obama's job numbers is a good start
The Trump Manufacturing Jobs Boom: 10 Times Obama's Over 21 Months

If you think Trump is anything like our previous presidents, you're pretty dumb.

You mean like previous presidents who received BJ's from interns in the oval office, or blaming a video for the deaths of Americans in Benghazi? I guess you're right TRUMP is different then some previous past presidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back