Dangerous Faggot!

I'm willing to forgo my aversion to the guy's sexual preference because he drives the left bonkers. The very idea of a homosexual or even a black person being a conservative, is enough to send them into a frenzy: It's like dividing by zero or something.

You can't prove any of that. It's a bit at talking point. Nobody is in a frenzy.
...but it "irritates" you guys, right?

Nope. Not at all.

I followed him until his remarks on children and pedophilia. After that he's dead to me

What you have been told is a lie. All he did was clarify the difference between pedophelia and hebephilia. You have swallowed the lie from the left.

I saw the video

I'll bet you didn't see the whole video.

I saw enough, get off my ass on this. You're not going to change my mind. Anytime someone sits and jokes about sexually abusing children flags go up.

Hey, I'm not forcing you to post here. Go away then.

I also don't take direction from you. The man made comments that any thinking person is going to have questions about. Molesting children is serious business

I followed him until his remarks on children and pedophilia. After that he's dead to me

He spoke as man that was groomed by an older pedophile. He was telling you how it was done and the manipulation of boys that are used. Too bad it got bollixed up.

I read his original comments, he was defending it and then tried to back track. Sorry I'm not buying it

It also fits the self destructive behavior of gays.
Why wood you ever say that in front of a camera?

He goes for shock appeal; not brilliant by any measure, he could not get through Cambridge! Like Dawkins who sells arrogant atheism, he peddles arrogant sexuality. As Gore Vidal wrote, writing about your sexual experiences is a way of saying nothing about yourself. Hawkings is also irritating but truly brilliant, and Noam Chomsky is still alive.

I steady

He spoke as man that was groomed by an older pedophile. He was telling you how it was done and the manipulation of boys that are used. Too bad it got bollixed up.

I read his original comments, he was defending it and then tried to back track. Sorry I'm not buying it

He goes for shock appeal; not brilliant by any measure, he could not get through Cambridge! Like Dawkins who sells arrogant atheism, he peddles arrogant sexuality. As Gore Vidal wrote, writing about your sexual experiences is a way of saying nothing about yourself. Hawkings is also irritating but truly brilliant, and Noam Chomsky is still alive.

Lol, like I said, can't read. You couldn't even understand my OP. Dismissed.

I'm willing to forgo my aversion to the guy's sexual preference because he drives the left bonkers. The very idea of a homosexual or even a black person being a conservative, is enough to send them into a frenzy: It's like dividing by zero or something.

You can't prove any of that. It's a bit at talking point. Nobody is in a frenzy.
Nope sorry, if your statement were true the left would not go bonkers whenever he tries to speak. You see, you and the rest of the antifa can make these false statements all day long but the evidence of the lie is out there in living color. For all to see. And we have.

The left never went bonkers when he wanted to speak. Anti-fascists don't want him spewing bigotry. They they don't consider his sexual preference to be an issue.

You fail. Again.
Berkeley, elsewhere.....here you're vaunted God of media liars reports on the riot over this man....The left went nuts....living color!

Berkeley cancels Milo Yiannopoulos talk after violent protests - CNN

Lies are all the left has. From the highest Democrat in the land, down to the brain dead leftists here, nothing at all but lies.

Living color, regressives, living color forever saved for all to see how violent and stupid the left is.

What you have been told is a lie. All he did was clarify the difference between pedophelia and hebephilia. You have swallowed the lie from the left.

I saw the video

I'll bet you didn't see the whole video.

I saw enough, get off my ass on this. You're not going to change my mind. Anytime someone sits and jokes about sexually abusing children flags go up.

Hey, I'm not forcing you to post here. Go away then.

I also don't take direction from you. The man made comments that any thinking person is going to have questions about. Molesting children is serious business

Ok. You are a fellow Conservative and we usually agree, so I will refrain from insulting you. Here's the last thing I will say and then you will be ignored like the left here:

This is MY thread. You came posting here. No one forced you. Then you tell me to leave you alone, yet you still post. So I will now leave you alone in this thread. Dismissed.

Last edited:

Nope sorry, if your statement were true the left would not go bonkers whenever he tries to speak. You see, you and the rest of the antifa can make these false statements all day long but the evidence of the lie is out there in living color. For all to see. And we have.

The left never went bonkers when he wanted to speak. Anti-fascists don't want him spewing bigotry. They they don't consider his sexual preference to be an issue.

You fail. Again.
Berkeley, elsewhere.....

Small group. Not "the left". And had nothing to do with his sexuality. Keep trying.
I never mentioned he was gay, troll. Not the left my ass! LOL! You can't stand it being proven wrong so you make yourself look even more foolish by denying the obvious! What were they Trump supporters? baptists? Amish?

You fail. Again.
Berkeley, elsewhere.....here you're vaunted God of media liars reports on the riot over this man....The left went nuts....living color!

Lies are all the left has. From the highest Democrat in the land, down to the brain dead leftists here, nothing at all but lies.

I read far beyond normal capacity, for brilliance try Noam Chomsky's Reflections on Language, compare to Orwell's Politics and the English Language. Ignore self promoters like Milo Yiannopoulos; he writes fairly well, but has so little to express. : )

You fail. Again.

I read far beyond normal capacity, for brilliance try Noam Chomsky's Reflections on Language, compare to Orwell's Politics and the English Language. Ignore self promoters like Milo Yiannopoulos; he writes fairly well, but has so little to express. : )
You don't enjoy his giggling during lectures?

Yeah..I cooled on the guy when he said that as well.
I want to believe the guys explanation of his statement but there's that lingering doubt that I cant seem to get past.

It isn't true. It's a lie from the left wing media.

Seems to be a lot of people with my reservations.
His popularity dropped like a stone.

You fail. Again.
Berkeley, elsewhere.....

Small group. Not "the left". And had nothing to do with his sexuality. Keep trying.
I never mentioned he was gay, troll. Not the left my ass! LOL! You can't stand it being proven wrong so you make yourself look even more foolish by denying the obvious! What were they Trump supporters? baptists? Amish?

Anti-fascists who don't represent "the left" any more than the KKK represents the right.

And the OP's entire point is that the dude is a gay conservative and this is why "the left" dislikes him.

Idiot.

I will put you in the column of people who won't read it because he's gay. Thanks for the info.

Dont start labeling like a damn liberal.
I supported the guy it's just that I cant get past his statement.
I wish he hadn't said it.

You fail. Again.
Berkeley, elsewhere.....

Anti-fascists who don't represent "the left" any more than the KKK represents the right.

And the OP's entire point is that the dude is a gay conservative and this is why "the left" dislikes him.

Idiot.
I find him most over pretentious and inflammatory on purpose..and a bit of an animated twinky..

I didnt care for his shocking statements about going down on his black boyfriend ....at all.
But he's very sharp when it comes to politics,there's no denying that.
Had he toned it down a bit I think he would have gotten far more traction.

I want to believe the guys explanation of his statement but there's that lingering doubt that I cant seem to get past.

He doesn't care, he has
Legions of fans. There are a few people here who swallowed the lie. Don't buy the book then. You are missing out.

He doesn't care, he has
Legions of fans. There are a few people here who swallowed the lie. Don't buy the book then. You are missing out.

Never said I wouldnt read it.
Like I said,I liked the guy and maybe his book will change my current view...but I doubt it.

For those of you on both side who can't read, the book does not go into sex with his boyfriend. It does not go into sex at all except to explain what he really said about Pedophiles and why.

If, before I finish the book, he DOES discuss it, I promise to post it here.

Forum List

Back