Dangerous Faggot!

I followed him until his remarks on children and pedophilia. After that he's dead to me
You should hear him out on that comment. Don't let the real pedophiles running the media turn you from Milo

There are very few people I follow and the ones that do better toe the line. He strayed and caused me to question his character. It is what it is

I followed him until his remarks on children and pedophilia. After that he's dead to me
You should hear him out on that comment. Don't let the real pedophiles running the media turn you from Milo

I'll read his book just because he does have an interesting view on politics.
The guy is definitely sharp no doubt,regardless of his sexual practices.

He spoke as man that was groomed by an older pedophile. He was telling you how it was done and the manipulation of boys that are used. Too bad it got bollixed up.
That was not accidental.

Milo got set up and his comments taken out of context in order to burn him (Glen Beck) right before some conservative convention.

I'll read his book just because he does have an interesting view on politics.
The guy is definitely sharp no doubt,regardless of his sexual practices.

He doesn't mention them unless it's to the point, such as how CNN still refers to him as a leader of the alt-right, who hate Jews homosexuals and blacks. Despite the fact that he's a Jewish homosexual who has a black boyfriend.

And even FOX News affiliates are doing the same stupid thing!

IMG_7335.jpg

Ok, half way through the book and he does a smattering of quips about being gay, his black boyfriend, etc. Probably going to be too much for some of my fellow conservatives who don't like that.

When I finish I'll post some quotes and some of his points on various issues.

Really, if you won't read it, you are missing out.

On the alt right thing. Milo did kind of "father" it, not so much that he "invented" it, but he gave it a... defined policy, but it was a different party/idea than the current "alt-right." It was a right lean alternative to the "religious" party. Folks like me fell into that category; a bi-sexual SSM supporting capitalist with respect for, but not adherence to, the religious foundations of this nation. Fiscal/economic republican, social classical liberal I suppose.

That said he had to disown/leave the "alt-right" because it was basically taken over by extremists; same thing that happened to the Dem party.

These extremists, fueled by the endless bullshit outrage streaming out of the MSM have come to the fore the past idk 3 to 5 years and are making a huge mess of things. I suppose the sadder part is that they actually think they're having a "positive" impact on the political spectrum, when all they are really doing is making normal folks shake their heads in disbelief at their stupidity. The only "good" I find is that they are driving normal folks away from the D party in droves, and frankly after this year's corruption, and the complacency with it from the left, the DNC is clearly in need of a purge...

Forum List

Back