Dangerous Dilemma about Ukraine. Two main risky alternatives.

(((SOROS)))

68gx7e.jpg

What an easy mark you are. :heehee: For trump AND putin.
When did I ever say I was for Putin? Putin is just as bad as Zelensky and the corrupt US politicians than have been using Ukraine for illegal bio weapons labs and money laundering schemes.

It has nothing to do with hypocrisy. It is fools like you who insist that there is a need for comparisons of the past over which nobody has any control with the present over which there is still some hope of change.

Also, you moron, you have no idea what I’ve said about other matters. You like to make baseless assumptions and hope nobody will notice what you’re up to. Try to focus, ya numbnuts.

Putin’s military is committing savage criminality TODAY.
I doubt you’re aware that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Nothing more exemplifies your silly opinions.

The trouble there starts with the fact that Zelnsky almost certainly can’t deal with it.

And no. If our good pal, Xi, or his boys put tried to put nukes in Mexico, I presume we’d prevent the attempt via a blockade, etc as JFK did when the Soviet Union tried that shit in Cuba.

But I don’t think your analogy is a good analogy. For one thing, the west has no nukes in the Ukraine.
If Ukraine joined NATO and/or EU, that could be a possibility.

I heard a great quote that summarizes the current situation and only serves to fuel Putin:

"Ukraine has enormous courage but lacks weapons"

"NATO has tons of weapons but no courage"

Forum List

Back