!! DANGER !! Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask.

Funny story...I was at my "gym" this morning.

I was using one of those press machines that you can put the weights one...a shoulder press machine.

The mask rule for this 'Gym' is, when you are not engaged in an active 'set' you can must have your mask on.

Now...I don't know how dear reader exercises...but i am old school...I do not fuck around...heavy and little rest...go go go...out.

Anyone ever been out of breath from exertion? Do you want to immediately don a mask?

No...you don't...because you are trying to BREATHE.

So...I finish my set..I am rearranging the weights..adding...taking away...guy comes up who works there..

"Sir, when you are not actively doing a set you need to have your mask on"

I said "ok"

I started to put the mask on...then I thought.."no...fuck this...I'm out of here...I don't need this shit anymore"

So, I remove all of the weight and walk out...without the mask on.

The same guy follows me through the gym..."You do not have your mask on as I instructed you...sir"...muffle muffle...

I couldn't understand half of what he said...because he had a fucking mask on.

I am walking away telling him "ok...have a great day...you too...thank you...have a great day"

Look I know this guy is not TRYING to break my balls...he is 'Just Doin His J-O-B'

So I am as polite as possible.

Finally I reach the door..."Sir...I am going to revoke your membership"

"Great...PLEASE DO..." Then I spelled my surname loudly...and left.

This shit is absurd...people have lost their fucking minds.
Those there machines that you press and put weight on- a nautilus or a free weight.? If you be an old time weightlifter you'd know the diff...
I do both. Your muscles only know resistance. These are not your dad's Nautilus machines. These machines are incredibly effective at isolating muscle groups.
My Dad never got to use nautilus because he didn't work out..

I have grown to appreciate machines over time. At the end of the day...resistance is resistance and form is very important. One thing has NOT changed over the past 25 years...most people are wasting their GD time..and money.
I got paid to work out for thirty five years..I also got a free tan along with a free sauna at certain times of the year.Then I got a free case of spinal stenosis and have trouble moving.

Funny story...I was at my "gym" this morning.

I was using one of those press machines that you can put the weights one...a shoulder press machine.

The mask rule for this 'Gym' is, when you are not engaged in an active 'set' you can must have your mask on.

Now...I don't know how dear reader exercises...but i am old school...I do not fuck around...heavy and little rest...go go go...out.

Anyone ever been out of breath from exertion? Do you want to immediately don a mask?

No...you don't...because you are trying to BREATHE.

So...I finish my set..I am rearranging the weights..adding...taking away...guy comes up who works there..

"Sir, when you are not actively doing a set you need to have your mask on"

I said "ok"

I started to put the mask on...then I thought.."no...fuck this...I'm out of here...I don't need this shit anymore"

So, I remove all of the weight and walk out...without the mask on.

The same guy follows me through the gym..."You do not have your mask on as I instructed you...sir"...muffle muffle...

I couldn't understand half of what he said...because he had a fucking mask on.

I am walking away telling him "ok...have a great day...you too...thank you...have a great day"

Look I know this guy is not TRYING to break my balls...he is 'Just Doin His J-O-B'

So I am as polite as possible.

Finally I reach the door..."Sir...I am going to revoke your membership"

"Great...PLEASE DO..." Then I spelled my surname loudly...and left.

This shit is absurd...people have lost their fucking minds.
Those there machines that you press and put weight on- a nautilus or a free weight.? If you be an old time weightlifter you'd know the diff...
I do both. Your muscles only know resistance. These are not your dad's Nautilus machines. These machines are incredibly effective at isolating muscle groups.
My Dad never got to use nautilus because he didn't work out..

I have grown to appreciate machines over time. At the end of the day...resistance is resistance and form is very important. One thing has NOT changed over the past 25 years...most people are wasting their GD time..and money.
I got paid to work out for thirty five years..I also got a free tan along with a free sauna at certain times of the year.Then I got a free case of spinal stenosis and have trouble moving.
It happens...life is unfair. I have a wonky spine and bum shoulder...don't care...I'm gonn a run this vessel like a rental car...when I suck in my final breath I will know I gave it a hell of a run.
....and on that note Moon...a whiskey and soda sounds deeeeelish.

Millions wear a mask every day. The OP is shit

Maybe not seniors who still HAVE to work at ages over 66 or so... Actually COULD be too much stress on their respiratory system even WITHOUT complications... These folks would be extremely uncomfortable -- not because of lack of oxygen, but because a cheap or cloth mask DOES RAISE the re-inhaled CO2 levels... Body is warning you all day that you can't breathe.

And of COURSE, those med people aren't gonna like fighting over "THEIR" N95 mask supplies, where by DESIGN the excess CO2 is expelled thru a one way valve on exhale...

That's why the "med experts" LIED TO US at the beginning about the efficacy of masks..

OR --- they are lying now... Not sure which actually.. Because NONE OF THEM are SPECIFYING "a covid adequate" type of mask...

LIES!!! If wearing a mask is dangerous, how have doctors and nurses survived all these years? Find ONE example of someone who has suffered serious complications from wearing a mask. This is absolute bullshit, utter nonsense, etc. Get the facts.

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!
Will you remove asbestos mask free?

asbestos is captured by a .3 micron mask, a virus is .0125 microns, no mask made will stop it except a full face gas mask. These cloth masks accomplish nothing except recycling your CO2 and limiting your oxygen.

Bullshit! The CO2 passes out just as easily as you breath it in. Why are you such a dumbass? Never took chemistry in school?

I start cardiac rehab next week. Guess what is the first requirement before exercise? A mask!

Oh, now I get it, CO2 goes in and out easily, but a .0125 micron virus cell doesn't. think about what you just said. its totally illogical.

hope your rehab goes well.

The virus is contained in water droplets from your sneeze or cough and are MUCH larger than .0125 microns. Are you that stupid?

yes they are, then the water droplets evaporate and whats left????? please engage your brain before your next foolish post.

LIES!!! If wearing a mask is dangerous, how have doctors and nurses survived all these years? Find ONE example of someone who has suffered serious complications from wearing a mask. This is absolute bullshit, utter nonsense, etc. Get the facts.

surgical masks are not what we are talking about. I helps if you understand what the thread is about before posting stupidly.

e.g.:
OSHA generally recommends that employers encourage workers to wear face coverings at work. Face coverings are intended to prevent wearers who have Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) without knowing it (i.e., those who are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic) from spreading potentially infectious respiratory droplets to others. This is known as source control.

except that no mask on the market has filtration small enough to stop a virus cell coming in or going out. they simply don't work, but if recycling your CO2 makes you feel safe, by all means do it.
you are not qualified. better shut up.

OSHA certified for years in the shipbuilding industry, I am very qualified, you, not so much.

If the mask protects the wearer, why must others wear one to protect someone already wearing one? Sorry, but it fails the logic test every time.

OSHA rules exist for a reason.

It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.

That video is a crock of shit. When you cover the sensor, the oxygen level is going to drop. I wonder what would happen if you put it in a plastic bag. Duh!

He covered the sensor with the mask that you are breathing through you just made his argument

final comment on this, the virus can enter your body through your eyes, how many of you are wearing masks that cover your eyes?

how would anyone know what the person succumb to covid19 or oxygen deprivation
Since the statistic takers and numbers crunchers are writing everything as covid 19

Go figure, the video has been taken down by Youtube for spreading falsehoods. :dunno:

Guess they don't think, "there is likely some truth to this..." is enough to allow a poster to use scare tactics to get people not to wear masks in public.

DO NOT WEAR MASKS!!!
Will you remove asbestos mask free?

asbestos is captured by a .3 micron mask, a virus is .0125 microns, no mask made will stop it except a full face gas mask. These cloth masks accomplish nothing except recycling your CO2 and limiting your oxygen.

Bullshit! The CO2 passes out just as easily as you breath it in. Why are you such a dumbass? Never took chemistry in school?

I start cardiac rehab next week. Guess what is the first requirement before exercise? A mask!

Oh, now I get it, CO2 goes in and out easily, but a .0125 micron virus cell doesn't. think about what you just said. its totally illogical.

hope your rehab goes well.

The virus is contained in water droplets from your sneeze or cough and are MUCH larger than .0125 microns. Are you that stupid?

yes they are, then the water droplets evaporate and whats left????? please engage your brain before your next foolish post.
If you are breathing, they don't evaporate. In what grade did they fling you out the school house door for being a incorrigible dumbass?

G3FNRNMHORARHIZJJAACXNVL2I.jpg

This crash in Lincoln Park was believed to have resulted from the driver wearing an N95 mask for several hours and subsequently passing out behind the wheel, police say.Lincoln Park Police

Study Start Date :August 2003
Study Completion Date :June 2005

Detailed Description:
Wearing N95 masks results in hypooxygenemia and hypercapnia which reduce working efficiency and the ability to make correct decision.
Medical staff are at increased risk of getting 'Severe acute respiratory syndrome'(SARS), and wearing N95 masks is highly recommended by experts worldwide. However, dizziness, headache, and short of breath are commonly experienced by the medical staff wearing N95 masks. The ability to make correct decision may be hampered, too. The purpose of the study was therefore to evaluate the physiological impact of N95 mask on medical staff.

OSHA rules exist for a reason. It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.
Wow! Now the cons are touting OSHA rules. In normal times OSHA is the devil. As they get more desperate, their arguments get weirder and weirder. BTW, ever heard of a surgeon passing out from lack of oxygen. NO? Me neither.

I'm a libertarian.

But I'm a "bad" libertarian, because I'm in favor of OSHA.

My default position is always to see if a problem can be solved by the free market.

If the free market fails to solve the problem, then I look to the government as a solution.

The free market failed to protect workers from things such as dangerous coal mines. So OSHA was created. And I support OSHA.

link to the relevant OSHA rules you seem to be basing your opinion on.

Oxygen-deficient atmospheres are the leading cause of confined space fatalities in the shipyard. While normal atmosphere contains between 20.8 and 21 percent oxygen, OSHA defines as oxygen deficient any atmosphere that contains less than 19.5 percent oxygen, and as oxygen enriched, any atmosphere that contains more than 22 percent.

Forum List

Back