!! DANGER !! Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask.

OSHA rules exist for a reason. It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.
Wow! Now the cons are touting OSHA rules. In normal times OSHA is the devil. As they get more desperate, their arguments get weirder and weirder. BTW, ever heard of a surgeon passing out from lack of oxygen. NO? Me neither.

OSHA rules exist for a reason.

It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.

link to the relevant OSHA rules you seem to be basing your opinion on.

most probably you are just rebleating that unsourced unsupported facebook post from someone allegedly OSHA certified.

masks exist for a reason. people have survived using masks on their faces for decades if not centuries.

The test is faulty and invalid because it is not testing oxygen entering the lungs and bloodstream. It is testing oxygen in the narrow space between the face and the mask and includes exhaled breath. The device is simply not designed or capable of gaining results for determining how much oxygen is entering a person's lungs and bloodstream. Such a device is available in drug stores for far less cost than the one being used in the video. They are called Oxygen Oximeters and cost from about $15 to $50.

OSHA rules exist for a reason. It sucks that so many states are requiring their own citizens to violate OSHA rules.
Wow! Now the cons are touting OSHA rules. In normal times OSHA is the devil. As they get more desperate, their arguments get weirder and weirder. BTW, ever heard of a surgeon passing out from lack of oxygen. NO? Me neither.
Surgeons are not working in strenuous situations. Funny how you do not actually try to refute osha

Funny story...I was at my "gym" this morning.

I was using one of those press machines that you can put the weights one...a shoulder press machine.

The mask rule for this 'Gym' is, when you are not engaged in an active 'set' you can must have your mask on.

Now...I don't know how dear reader exercises...but i am old school...I do not fuck around...heavy and little rest...go go go...out.

Anyone ever been out of breath from exertion? Do you want to immediately don a mask?

No...you don't...because you are trying to BREATHE.

So...I finish my set..I am rearranging the weights..adding...taking away...guy comes up who works there..

"Sir, when you are not actively doing a set you need to have your mask on"

I said "ok"

I started to put the mask on...then I thought.."no...fuck this...I'm out of here...I don't need this shit anymore"

So, I remove all of the weight and walk out...without the mask on.

The same guy follows me through the gym..."You do not have your mask on as I instructed you...sir"...muffle muffle...

I couldn't understand half of what he said...because he had a fucking mask on.

I am walking away telling him "ok...have a great day...you too...thank you...have a great day"

Look I know this guy is not TRYING to break my balls...he is 'Just Doin His J-O-B'

So I am as polite as possible.

Finally I reach the door..."Sir...I am going to revoke your membership"

"Great...PLEASE DO..." Then I spelled my surname loudly...and left.

This shit is absurd...people have lost their fucking minds.

Funny how the Derps are forever always trying to hammer us to OBEY SCIENCE when it comes to climate change, but the minute you show them objective science which CLASHES with their delicate beliefs they instantly throw science out the window and tell us that we are merely "desperate and weird."

No, a doctor doesn't pass out because he's a healthy male and because the test in the video is slightly flawed in that the masks are not designed to accommodate an oxygen sensor properly. So I expect, the readings a bit off. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that a mask also traps more of your exhalation next to your face which you then inhale reducing fresh oxygen levels, and that for issued people with lung disease or other respiratory issues (like me), especially if you are also sensitive to high temps and humidity in the summer where you are already stressed to the limit (like me), that exerting yourself with a mask on might just be the ticket for putting you over the edge into real discomfort, suffering, dizziness and possible collapse.

Funny story...I was at my "gym" this morning.

I was using one of those press machines that you can put the weights one...a shoulder press machine.

The mask rule for this 'Gym' is, when you are not engaged in an active 'set' you can must have your mask on.

Now...I don't know how dear reader exercises...but i am old school...I do not fuck around...heavy and little rest...go go go...out.

Anyone ever been out of breath from exertion? Do you want to immediately don a mask?

No...you don't...because you are trying to BREATHE.

So...I finish my set..I am rearranging the weights..adding...taking away...guy comes up who works there..

"Sir, when you are not actively doing a set you need to have your mask on"

I said "ok"

I started to put the mask on...then I thought.."no...fuck this...I'm out of here...I don't need this shit anymore"

So, I remove all of the weight and walk out...without the mask on.

The same guy follows me through the gym..."You do not have your mask on as I instructed you...sir"...muffle muffle...

I couldn't understand half of what he said...because he had a fucking mask on.

I am walking away telling him "ok...have a great day...you too...thank you...have a great day"

Look I know this guy is not TRYING to break my balls...he is 'Just Doin His J-O-B'

So I am as polite as possible.

Finally I reach the door..."Sir...I am going to revoke your membership"

"Great...PLEASE DO..." Then I spelled my surname loudly...and left.

This shit is absurd...people have lost their fucking minds.
You could have acted like an adult and followed the rules. Rules that were implemented to protect the health of other members. But that may have been asking too much.

Surgeons are not working in strenuous situations. Funny how you do not actually try to refute osha
I explained why the test was invalid in post #9. I explained you in post #12.

Surgeons are not working in strenuous situations. Funny how you do not actually try to refute osha.
Surgery isn't strenuous? You do realize they can be on their feet for hours right? As for refuting OSHA, it's much more fun mocking the Trumpistas for their hypocrisy.

I explained why the test was invalid in post #9. I explained you in post #12.
What are your qualifications that allow you to supercede osha guidelines

Wow! Now commies are shitting on OSHA?

So, can we repeal laws establishing OSHA along with all OSHA regulations, and shit can that wasteful, likely unconstitutional expansion of federal government power?

Forum List

Back