Dana Carvey’s Biden Take

And oh, so accurate.

How can anyone support Biden? Oh, right, it's a cult.

/——/
1710082873799.png

And oh, so accurate.

How can anyone support Biden? Oh, right, it's a cult.

It does make you wonder though. How is it that Hollywood is so liberal? It seems, for actors, overwhelmingly, they are leftists.

Or…it could be that they are really not, but they have to pretend because of the industry they are in. Maybe of the major film studios or producers are all liberal and if you want to work in that industry you have to “go along to get along”?

I’ve heard rumors that there are more right wingers than you would think in Hollywood. Wonder if that’s true?

It does make you wonder though. How is it that Hollywood is so liberal? It seems, for actors, overwhelmingly, they are leftists.

Or…it could be that they are really not, but they have to pretend because of the industry they are in. Maybe of the major film studios or producers are all liberal and if you want to work in that industry you have to “go along to get along”?

I’ve heard rumors that there are more right wingers than you would think in Hollywood. Wonder if that’s true?
/—-/ I’ve heard the same. Tow the liberal line if you want work.

That's awesome. Whoever wins is going to be the most mocked potus ever....and most deservedly so. It's going to be way too easy. And people are going to laugh incessantly.

It appears this election is about the Vice-Presidential pick. Odds are neither Potus candidate will be around &
show cognizant sharp awareness mostly - all the time of all the stuff for the next near 5 years?
Heck most likely I won't either.

I look at which party intends to cause the most harm to the average citizens lifestyle over the
Upcoming Decades. It's a fair leaning position, I think. Demo's say taxes. Repubs mostly
can't give a dang about you but want the taxes anyway. Sure its a tough choice. go to hell
or just plain go to hell.

Maybe it's the scam of constant nuke war threats that is the important problem we all face.
Viewing the terrible destruction Russia has done on the Cities of Ukraine sort of shot what the
future is really all about. History always repeats, always. No stopping it no how. Stock up your pills.

Last edited:
It appears this election is about the Vice-Presidential pick. Odds are neither Potus candidate will be around &
show cognizant sharp awareness mostly - all the time of all the stuff for the next near 5 years?
Heck most likely I won't either.

I look at which party intends to cause the most harm to the average citizens lifestyle over the
Upcoming Decades. It's a fair leaning position, I think. Demo's say taxes. Repubs mostly
can't give a dang about you but want the taxes anyway. Sure its a tough choice. go to hell
or just plain go to hell.

Maybe it's the scam of constant nuke war threats that is the important problem we all face.
Viewing the terrible destruction Russia has done on the Cities of Ukraine sort of shot what the
future is really all about. History always repeats, always. No stopping it no how. Stock up your pills.
/----/ The odd formatting makes me believe your post is just a cut & paste. Who di you steal it from?

Most people sit in the middle. Come to online boards like this and you’ll find more wingers. Or watch tv and you’ll see the wingers trying to dramatize it all up.

Hollywood as a whole has a responsibility as a very powerful entity with the ability to shape and influence culture. Being as such they are always going to put pressure to be progressive and inclusive especially when it comes to minority groups that have been historically oppressed. Plus many who dive into the arts and theater are more expressive and liberal, LGBTQ, etc.

The less people have to pick up a hammer to make a living, the worst they seem to be.

Why is Hollywood so full of extremist democrats, how did it happen, when did it happen?

All good questions.

Most people sit in the middle. Come to online boards like this and you’ll find more wingers. Or watch tv and you’ll see the wingers trying to dramatize it all up.

Hollywood as a whole has a responsibility as a very powerful entity with the ability to shape and influence culture. Being as such they are always going to put pressure to be progressive and inclusive especially when it comes to minority groups that have been historically oppressed. Plus many who dive into the arts and theater are more expressive and liberal, LGBTQ, etc.

Right, I’m sure many feel pressured into it because of their “bosses” but I wonder how many of them are actually not so left leaning…personally.

Just seems that actors skew inordinately toward liberalism, that’s just odd. I think many of the right leaning actors just play along or risk being black listed.

Right, I’m sure many feel pressured into it because of their “bosses” but I wonder how many of them are actually not so left leaning…personally.

Just seems that actors skew inordinately toward liberalism, that’s just odd. I think many of the right leaning actors just play along or risk being black listed.
Well the art of acting is pretty liberal in nature. Sure you have the Eastwoods out there who play the tough guy roles but for the most part people need to be vulnerable, open minded, accepting of others and have a high capacity to express emotion

Well the art of acting is pretty liberal in nature. Sure you have the Eastwoods out there who play the tough guy roles but for the most part people need to be vulnerable, open minded, accepting of others and have a high capacity to express emotion
Who says those traits are exclusive to liberals? There are many caring and open minded right wingers. Just because you have a different political stance doesn’t mean you are a rigid stuck up uncaring asshole…know what I mean?

Who says those traits are exclusive to liberals? There are many caring and open minded right wingers. Just because you have a different political stance doesn’t mean you are a rigid stuck up uncaring asshole…know what I mean?
Caring, yes that goes both ways. Open minded is a liberal traits conservative by definition means wanting to keep things they way they are or were.

Caring, yes that goes both ways. Open minded is a liberal traits conservative by definition means wanting to keep things they way they are or were.

I don’t think so, conservative, to me, means adherence to the cotus, little government, maximum liberty for the people, keep the government out of your lives as much as possible.

One can accept change and still adhere to those ideals. Unless you are suggesting that to be open minded, you have to take a more fluid view of the cotus and that it can mean…whatever you want it to mean, then no, I’d say I’d be inflexible about that..unless you go through the proper channels to change it.

Forum List

Back