Damning testimony in Trump Hush Money Trial

"In what amounted to incredibly damning testimony, Pecker laid out the 2015 deal he reached with Trump “to help the campaign.” Pecker called the arrangement to publish stories to make Trump look good — and to smear his political rivals — “highly, highly confidential.”

Neat, call me shocked, we already knew Trump team fucked up. Big deal, MAGA got a hard-on, and a cool blond put out. Not fond of his open marriage, but fuck it, I like the upside. Cost benefit.

Wow, this Pecker (irony) guy even provided testimony his media built stories to sell Trump. I can't believe an outfit would print BS to help candidates. MAGA.

It's a big game, you try overcoming the left leaning on education, nearly all media, TV, Hollywood, music, unions, govt. work. Even Taylor Swift is coming after the orange-man, the TDS is strong. That's the easy part, because the worst part is the weaponization of justice for monetary and political gain, weakening the system, including that of our rights a citizens, spelled out by our kick-ass founding fathers, with big-ass brains, and God.

“My name is Peck!”

Hunters laptop , Hillary's fake Russian Dossier .. does any of that ring any bells for you ? the trial is Marxist banana republic 3 rd world totalitarian lawfare and REAL election interference ..
Hunter & Hillary? Lol. Which one of those two did anything close to what Trump is being charged with? As a matter of fact Hunter has never even run for ANY public office.

Their vague allegation about “a criminal scheme to corrupt the 2016 presidential election” has me more concerned than ever about their unprecedented use of state law and their persistent avoidance of specifying an election crime or a valid theory of fraud.
Those are the exact criminal charges, dipshit. I dont know what else to tell you. Now get back to your make-believe world.

The hush money isn't a crime unless its to cover up a felony.
Bragg never said what the felony was. We think its some kind of Federal election law violation.

These 34 Bragg charges are total bullshit. There was no crime. Read on...

Pretty sure those 34 charges are actual crimes, you dumb Red Hatted beast.

LOL

Meanwhile, the MSM runs interference for Dems 24/7/365. Hell, the mess in Niger should be a major story, but the MSM is running cover for the most incompetent administration since at least Jimmy Carter's.

The "MSM" has it's hands full covering the orange shit giibon's crime spree. Before & after he was elected as the fake potus.

Those are the exact criminal charges, dipshit. I dont know what else to tell you. Now get back to your make-believe world.

Nope. And it is laughable that you think you know more than the BU law professor who wrote that article.

"In what amounted to incredibly damning testimony, Pecker laid out the 2015 deal he reached with Trump “to help the campaign.” Pecker called the arrangement to publish stories to make Trump look good — and to smear his political rivals — “highly, highly confidential.”

Neat, call me shocked, we already knew Trump team fucked up. Big deal, MAGA got a hard-on, and a cool blond put out. Not fond of his open marriage, but fuck it, I like the upside. Cost benefit.

Wow, this Pecker (irony) guy even provided testimony his media built stories to sell Trump. I can't believe an outfit would print BS to help candidates. MAGA.

It's a big game, you try overcoming the left leaning on education, nearly all media, TV, Hollywood, music, unions, govt. work. Even Taylor Swift is coming after the orange-man, the TDS is strong. That's the easy part, because the worst part is the weaponization of justice for monetary and political gain, weakening the system, including that of our rights a citizens, spelled out by our kick-ass founding fathers, with big-ass brains, and God.

It's not damning at all. Ever since politics started, people have been doing this, including Biden, who buried the fact that he had classified documents just before the 2020 election.

Nothing you say can change the fact that trump is being charged on those 34 counts.

Their vague allegation about “a criminal scheme to corrupt the 2016 presidential election” has me more concerned than ever about their unprecedented use of state law and their persistent avoidance of specifying an election crime or a valid theory of fraud.

By Jed Handelsman Shugerman
Mr. Shugerman is a law professor at Boston University.

Nothing you say can change the fact that trump is being charged on those 34 counts.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back