What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damn "Dancing with the Stars.." :(

dmp

Reaction score
So - watching the show last night, with my wife beside me on the bed. After one particularly sensual performance by 'professionals' (during which I let out a few 'ooh!'s during some of the lady's leg-movements/showings of skin), my wife asks me "You don't think I'm Hot, do you?"

uh...wha?

"You "keep" mentioning those ladies - and how wonderful their bodies are, but you never say that stuff about mine."

Thinking: "Well, my dear, as nice a body as you have, you just don't have quite the body of a "PROFESSIONAL DANCER WOMAN". Build yourself a bridge and get over it..."

"What I'm saying is I appreciate the hard work they put into their craft - the result is their very nice bodies. It's not just the women - the men on that show too - I mean look at that guy right there. (pointing to the TV) he's got a better butt than some women I've dated. Seriously...sickens me a bit, too. :( But the women? Lots of hard work into their figures....I mean, I can think of something hard I'd like to put into their bodies, too...."(just kidding, didn't say that last part) Then I quickly changed the subject and she dropped it - thank GOD.

CSM

Reaction score
So - watching the show last night, with my wife beside me on the bed. After one particularly sensual performance by 'professionals' (during which I let out a few 'ooh!'s during some of the lady's leg-movements/showings of skin), my wife asks me "You don't think I'm Hot, do you?"

uh...wha?

"You "keep" mentioning those ladies - and how wonderful their bodies are, but you never say that stuff about mine."

Thinking: "Well, my dear, as nice a body as you have, you just don't have quite the body of a "PROFESSIONAL DANCER WOMAN". Build yourself a bridge and get over it..."

"What I'm saying is I appreciate the hard work they put into their craft - the result is their very nice bodies. It's not just the women - the men on that show too - I mean look at that guy right there. (pointing to the TV) he's got a better butt than some women I've dated. Seriously...sickens me a bit, too. :( But the women? Lots of hard work into their figures....I mean, I can think of something hard I'd like to put into their bodies, too...."(just kidding, didn't say that last part) Then I quickly changed the subject and she dropped it - thank GOD.

You screwed up. Any type of reaction that you fail to conceal (oohs???) will draw incoming fire.

OP
dmp

dmp

Reaction score
You screwed up. Any type of reaction that you fail to conceal (oohs???) will draw incoming fire.

Have you SEEN the legs and rumps on those ladies, however??? wow.

:D

Mr. P

Reaction score

uh...wha?

No she didn't...Zip it skippy, she runs the slaughterhouse!:D

Mr. P

Reaction score
lol :) Naw...she knows her place. :D

:p:

I know she does, tis you that is clueless.:bang3:

EDIT: Butt Yea, I've noticed the tight Butts!

OP
dmp

dmp

Reaction score
I know she does, tis you that is clueless.:bang3:

EDIT: But Yea, I've noticed the tight Butts!

See - that's just it. My wife does NOT lord over me nor my household because She knows HER place and MY place. I 'husband' her, and she submits, according to our faith, because I fullfill my obligations to her according to the same faith. AND...she's quite familiar with the term '5 across the eyes'.

:D

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List