Damn "Dancing with the Stars.." :(

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
So - watching the show last night, with my wife beside me on the bed. After one particularly sensual performance by 'professionals' (during which I let out a few 'ooh!'s during some of the lady's leg-movements/showings of skin), my wife asks me "You don't think I'm Hot, do you?"

uh...wha?

"You "keep" mentioning those ladies - and how wonderful their bodies are, but you never say that stuff about mine."

Thinking: "Well, my dear, as nice a body as you have, you just don't have quite the body of a "PROFESSIONAL DANCER WOMAN". Build yourself a bridge and get over it..."

"What I'm saying is I appreciate the hard work they put into their craft - the result is their very nice bodies. It's not just the women - the men on that show too - I mean look at that guy right there. (pointing to the TV) he's got a better butt than some women I've dated. Seriously...sickens me a bit, too. :( But the women? Lots of hard work into their figures....I mean, I can think of something hard I'd like to put into their bodies, too...."(just kidding, didn't say that last part) Then I quickly changed the subject and she dropped it - thank GOD.

So - watching the show last night, with my wife beside me on the bed. After one particularly sensual performance by 'professionals' (during which I let out a few 'ooh!'s during some of the lady's leg-movements/showings of skin), my wife asks me "You don't think I'm Hot, do you?"

uh...wha?

"You "keep" mentioning those ladies - and how wonderful their bodies are, but you never say that stuff about mine."

Thinking: "Well, my dear, as nice a body as you have, you just don't have quite the body of a "PROFESSIONAL DANCER WOMAN". Build yourself a bridge and get over it..."

"What I'm saying is I appreciate the hard work they put into their craft - the result is their very nice bodies. It's not just the women - the men on that show too - I mean look at that guy right there. (pointing to the TV) he's got a better butt than some women I've dated. Seriously...sickens me a bit, too. :( But the women? Lots of hard work into their figures....I mean, I can think of something hard I'd like to put into their bodies, too...."(just kidding, didn't say that last part) Then I quickly changed the subject and she dropped it - thank GOD.

You screwed up. Any type of reaction that you fail to conceal (oohs???) will draw incoming fire.

uh...wha?

No she didn't...Zip it skippy, she runs the slaughterhouse!:D

I know she does, tis you that is clueless.:bang3:

EDIT: But Yea, I've noticed the tight Butts!

See - that's just it. My wife does NOT lord over me nor my household because She knows HER place and MY place. I 'husband' her, and she submits, according to our faith, because I fullfill my obligations to her according to the same faith. AND...she's quite familiar with the term '5 across the eyes'.

:D

Forum List

Back