Dallas Store Manager Shoots at 5 Armed Robbers Police Arrive 74 Minutes Later

As the anti-America pub/potties cuts budgets for LE, we will be seeing a lot more of this.

You'd better be able to put out the fire that's burning down your house as well cuz the damn pub/pots don't want taxes to pay for that either.

They do have a thing called a volunteer fire department :eusa_whistle:

Actually the majority of fire departments in the US are volunteer departments...

And the reason it took the law so long to get there was.......what exactly?

God bless you and everyone at the store always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if their reason for taking so long is not good enough, the police department should be sued.

And the reason it took the law so long to get there was.......what exactly?

God bless you and everyone at the store always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if their reason for taking so long is not good enough, the police department should be sued.

They thought it was just a robbery.

904495_613639815351566_1086992075_o.jpg

Armed Citizen in TX Stops Shooting Spree and Saves Cop by Making 150+ Yard Shot With a Pistol

It’s not every day that you hear the police give a civilian a warm “thank you” for entering a lethal shootout, but that’s exactly what happened in Early, Texas on Sunday. But before we get into the heroic civilian shooter, let’s back up a bit.
GUNS.com

See a Man About a Dog

It all began, innocently enough, “as a squabble over dogs.” David Michael House, 58, and Iris Valentina Calaci, 53, were both residents at the Peach House RV Park in central Texas. They were also dog owners, and their pooches allegedly had a nasty habit of relieving themselves on the lawn of neighbor Charles Ronald Conner, 58.

According to eyewitnesses, Conner approached House about his dog, and an argument broke out. Rather than dealing with the confrontation like a normal human being, Conner allegedly went back to his RV, got his gun, returned to House, and lethally shot him.

The gun shots prompted Calaci to run screaming from her trailer home, but she didn’t get far. Conner chased her down, shot her once and then fired another shot into her, execution style.
Amazingly, Conner’s shooting spree didn’t end there. He also shot and killed the two dogs that, in his confused mind, started the mess.

More of the story here: http://deadlinelive.info/2012/08/07...es-cop-by-making-150-yard-shot-with-a-pistol/

Last edited:
And people wonder why I always, and I do mean always, have a loaded gun either on my hip or within reach at all times.

It was a good thing he could defend himself and the people that worked for him.

Dallas Store Manager Shoots at 5 Armed Robbers Police Arrive 74 Minutes Later | R.T.B.A. Co.

When seconds count, police are only 74 minutes away!

Sad how anti gunners think they are protected. :lol:
Willly sad :lol:

Anti-gun loons think they are protected with rape whistles and the make- believe ability to urinate/vomit on command.

And people wonder why I always, and I do mean always, have a loaded gun either on my hip or within reach at all times.

No, I don't wonder.

It's because you are a paranoid loon.

Well you just plan bat shit crazy. You of all people should be pro gun with all the gun violence in Shitcago

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. However I prefer a CCW permit. It's well worth the investment. No sense in having my gun in plain view for the criminal to see. When you take away the element of surprise, chances are you will lose.

[

Well you just plan bat shit crazy. You of all people should be pro gun with all the gun violence in Shitcago

Again, the Gun Industry has intentionally subverted our ban by setting up gun stores outside the city limits and selling to the gangbangers.

Better idea. Let the gun makers and sellers be held liable for any violence caused by their product.

Betcha they stop being so keen on selling to anyone who walks in the door.

[

well you just plan bat shit crazy. You of all people should be pro gun with all the gun violence in shitcago

again, the gun industry has intentionally subverted our ban by setting up gun stores outside the city limits and selling to the gangbangers.

Better idea. Let the gun makers and sellers be held liable for any violence caused by their product.

i wished you would get caught in between a gang war.

[

Again, the Gun Industry has intentionally subverted our ban by setting up gun stores outside the city limits and selling to the gangbangers.

Are you really so shit ass stupid you think gang bangers are going out of state to sit down and have a cup of coffee while getting their background checks done then taking them to shitcago to commit crimes?

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

[

Are you really so shit ass stupid you think gang bangers are going out of state to sit down and have a cup of coffee while getting their background checks done then taking them to shitcago to commit crimes?

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

Yes he's that stupid.

Forum List

Back