Dallas Store Manager Shoots at 5 Armed Robbers Police Arrive 74 Minutes Later

It was a good thing he could defend himself and the people that worked for him.

Dallas Store Manager Shoots at 5 Armed Robbers Police Arrive 74 Minutes Later | R.T.B.A. Co.

How many 100 round clips did he go through?

Clips? He was using a Garand? Either way obviously not enough. He had over an hour and they were still alive.

It get's old trying to educate idiots on the difference between a clip and a magazine.

Wow- I used to say the phrase 'when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.'. Will need to change that to hours away lol..

Regardless, since the police are not legally obligated to come to your aid, I recommend that everyone have a gun and take care of their own business because if not, you could wind up dead

-Geaux

Wow- I used to say the phrase 'when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.'. Will need to change that to hours away lol..

Regardless, since the police are not legally obligated to come to your aid, I recommend that everyone have a gun and take care of their own business because if not, you could wind up dead

-Geaux

You are correct.

budgets are being slashed, police coverage is being spread thinner. When shots are fired most municipalities require back up before they move in. and liberals want to disarm the good guys.

Probably didn't want to interrupt should he successful in taking out his targets.
Had they shown up in the nick of time they would have been obligated to stop him from finishing the job.

As the anti-America pub/potties cuts budgets for LE, we will be seeing a lot more of this.

You'd better be able to put out the fire that's burning down your house as well cuz the damn pub/pots don't want taxes to pay for that either.

As the anti-America pub/potties cuts budgets for LE, we will be seeing a lot more of this.

You'd better be able to put out the fire that's burning down your house as well cuz the damn pub/pots don't want taxes to pay for that either.

They do have a thing called a volunteer fire department :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back