Daily Reminder: Biden is winning friends and…

May I introduce you to the asterisk? Because Biden is officially an illegitimate president. He and his party used third-world election tactics to steal their way into the White House.

Sorry…..but not engaging in your election fantasies

Are you ever not a partisan hack? Take away COVID and he is under 50% in terms of economy, border security, policing/safety. Pretty weak and it will show in 2022. But thanks for proving once more how much of an idiot you are.
There have been 3 midterms since the 30’s where the president’s party didn’t lose seats. Suckers bet that it won’t happen this time. With the gerrymandering going on and voter right restrictions in place I’m sure there will be an erosion in midterm control.

Biden’s approval is very high for such a partisan environment. Republicans are so partisan they’ll say the economy sucks while a democrats in office and is great when a pub is in office. You saw it in 2017 when fucking overnight they switched their position on good/bad.

We’ve already established I’m better educated than you and have a way better job than you since you are one step away from a telemarketer.
Depends on what Republicans run on in the midterms

If they run as Trump Republicans, Dems will slaughter them

Are you ever not a partisan hack? Take away COVID and he is under 50% in terms of economy, border security, policing/safety. Pretty weak and it will show in 2022. But thanks for proving once more how much of an idiot you are.
There have been 3 midterms since the 30’s where the president’s party didn’t lose seats. Suckers bet that it won’t happen this time. With the gerrymandering going on and voter right restrictions in place I’m sure there will be an erosion in midterm control.

Biden’s approval is very high for such a partisan environment. Republicans are so partisan they’ll say the economy sucks while a democrats in office and is great when a pub is in office. You saw it in 2017 when fucking overnight they switched their position on good/bad.

We’ve already established I’m better educated than you and have a way better job than you since you are one step away from a telemarketer.

If they run on the agendas Trump ran on that Repubs and Democrats have both supported over the years, they will win. But the cheaters as we know exists and the frauds who are elected and do not come through with what they promised, exist. There are reasons Boehner and Ryan left the speaker positions as they slowed promised legislations and they are compromised. Pelosi is what the elites push and she may not be left enough with the next generation of Progs who are remaking us into 2nd and 3rd world anarchy apparatus states.

If 30% is very high then yes you’re right. And nope we established that your education is inferior. Telemarketing? LOL

Not remotely what I do.

Want to bet? You lose, you leave the board forever.

Justice? For what? Hurt feelings I guess. Well.. F’ your feelings! When you lose fair and square but bitch like a sore loser… you deserve the pain. Feel it and remember it. Your guys lost. 81M > 73M.
your 20 million fraudelent ballots? hahahahahahaahahahaha yes we can prove it. All we need to do is audit the ballots.

BTW, the refusal to allow an audit is our evidence.

Last edited:

That is remarkable, but not for the reason you think it is. Less than a 13 point approval gap when the press constantly blows Biden and savagely attacks Trump is amazing that it's that close
True. Some people are so stupid they still approve of Trump. It’s crazy.

Wow, you worked WAY to hard for that lame insult

Is this long and rambling document what executive orders now represent?

It reads more like a campaign speech and delves into places that should be addressed by congress not the executive branch
You missed the irony here, government economic interventionism like this EO is the EXACT OPPOSITE of “promoting competition” by it’s very nature, after all how can government picking winners and losers be construed as “competition” by anyone other than mindless, economic illiterates like the OP?

The whole EO delves into places that should be addressed by the market not the government.

The whole EO delves into places that should be addressed by the market not the government.
I know what you mean, but I’m not the pure market driven libertarian that I used to be

because its not working anymore thanks to china

No American corporation can compete with china by itself

But I agree that practically anything libs do to fix our national competivness problem will probably fail

So I’m open for suggestions about the best way to proceed

But the last 20 years tell me that we have to take steps nationally to protect our markets from china

You ignore the countless failures at courts, recounts, baseless claims and lack of evidence because you can’t accept that your candidate could possibly lose.
not at all, the courts refused to allow in evidence. scam of the century. Can't say there isn't any evidence when the court says, you can't bring it in. Is that really the justice system you want in your country? how is that uniting? My as well remove United from the USA. 2. recounting fraudulent ballots will produce the same count. How is that at all significant. The argument was the mail in ballots weren't folded. We're now finding out that is true. Can't have a mail in ballot without a fold first. Again, if you wish this kind of country, then I will continue to point out your loss of character and honesty. You must have sold your soul. And 3. Trump won, you know he did, every ounce of your being knows that to be true, the anomalies show us that. no other reason to shut polling places and extend ballot counting.

I know what you mean, but I’m not the pure market driven libertarian that I used to be

because its not working anymore thanks to china

No American corporation can compete with china by itself

But I agree that practically anything libs do to fix our national competivness problem will probably fail

So I’m open for suggestions about the best way to proceed

But the last 20 years tell me that we have to take steps nationally to protect our markets from china
I believe you’re short circuiting your own logic here, first off we have many American Corporations that successfully compete with their Chinese counter parts on both a national and global scale. Secondly the only way we can further promote competitiveness is FREE MARKETS, the state destroys competitiveness because it chooses winners and losers based not on how efficient a business is at satisfying the wants and needs of consumers but by how well those businesses utilize the levers of government of power.

In the long run Chinese (or any other centrally planned economy you care to name) will ultimately fail, since central planners no matter how smart or wise cannot account for all the variables at play in an economy at scale. The Chinese advantages of cheap labor, protectionism and state largesse ultimately wither leaving behind firms which are unable to compete because they are inefficient stewards of capital, they are in effect ZOMBIES which cannot survive without direct intervention by the state.

If you want American Businesses to kick the crap out of foreign competition then the best thing you can do is FREE THE MARKET FROM THE SHACKLES OF GOVERNMENT and let the most efficient firms rise to the top based on how effective they are at serving the needs of the market not by how many politicians they can buy off to gain artificial advantages for themselves.

believe you’re short circuiting your own logic here, first off we have many American Corporations that successfully compete with their Chinese counter parts on both a national and global scale.
Such as?

There is nothing we make that china cant copy

believe you’re short circuiting your own logic here, first off we have many American Corporations that successfully compete with their Chinese counter parts on both a national and global scale.
Such as?
Nearly the entirety of our technology sector, our financial services sector, our pharma sector, our heavy equipment manufacturers, aerospace, just to name a few.

Of course our Boys & Girls in Washington are doing everything they can to destroy the competitiveness of our most successful firms because they feel that those firms don’t pony up enough tribute to Washington. Just look at what morons like Elizabeth Warren and her gang of congressional economic illiterates have proposed doing to the competitiveness of some our most successful companies in the Tech and Retail sectors.

If you want Chinese firms to out compete American Firms, then all you have to do is copy the Chinese Model of heavy-handed, state economic interventionism, that is PLAYING ON THEIR NATURAL TURF when we should be playing on OURS (free markets)

Nearly the entirety of our technology sector, our financial services sector, our pharma sector, our heavy equipment manufacturers, aerospace, just to name a few.
The first problem we face is chinese students in STEM subjects

There is nothing new under the sun that cant be learned in our elite universities

The second problem is how many American companies cut their own throats by manufacturing in china

Its a fools game where we give away all our knowledge to the chinese

Who in china needs to spend money on research and new ideas when America is doing it for them?

I have much more to say but you can see what I’m getting at

There is nothing new under the sun that cant be learned in our elite universities
Not so. Our universities excel at turning out a whole generation of woke morons
and brainwashed fools.

The second problem is how many American companies cut their own throats by manufacturing in china

Who in china needs to spend money on research and new ideas when America is doing it for them?

The fact that the Chinese have to continuously copy U.S. invention and innovation should tell you everything you need to know regarding how competitive their command economy system really is.

As far as U.S. firms manufacturing goods in China, who cares? The bulk of the value chain still remains in the U.S. , at the lowest order goods American consumers get those goods at lower prices at the highest order the most lucrative portions of the value chain (Design, Engineering and Development) remain U.S. based.

The bottom line is, China’s comparative advantages are derived solely from factors which are artificial and easy to duplicate, for example countries like Vietnam are already successfully doing it. In the 1980’s many people were saying that our companies couldn’t compete with the Japanese, they were clearly wrong, all it took was good ole fashioned Free(ish) Markets and American Entrepreneurial Spirit.

Our universities excel at turning out a whole generation of woke morons
and brainwashed fools.
That only applies to American students

Chinese student come to America to learn the latest technology and are carefully watched by the CCP while they are here

Last edited:

The fact that the Chinese have to continuously copy U.S. invention and innovation should tell you everything you need to know regarding how competitive their command economy system really is.

As far as U.S. firms manufacturing goods in China, who cares? The bulk of the value chain still remains in the U.S. , at the lowest order goods American consumers get those goods at lower prices at the highest order the most lucrative portions of the value chain (Design, Engineering and Development) remain U.S. based.

The bottom line is, China’s comparative advantages are derived solely from factors which are artificial and easy to duplicate, for example countries like Vietnam are already successfully doing it. In the 1980’s many people were saying that our companies couldn’t compete with the Japanese, they were clearly wrong, all it took was good ole fashioned Free(ish) Markets and American Entrepreneurial Spirit.
I think you are underestimating our enemy

China is practicing mercantilism

They aim to destroy foreign competitors and dominate not just America but the whole world

The western world used to practice mercantilism also at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution

America erected tariffs to protect our industry from Britain and France otherwise we would have an economy the size of austraila today

China has a plan and you should not laugh it off or ignore the threat

And no, I dont want to copy the chinese model

There is a way tp preserve our independence and standard of living

But we cant do it without a plan of our own

I think you are underestimating our enemy

China is practicing mercantilism

They aim to destroy foreign competitors and dominate not just America but the whole world

The western world used to practice mercantilism also at the beginning of the Industrial Revolution

America erected tariffs to protect our industry from Britain and France otherwise we would have an economy the size of austraila today
This is conjecture, especially given all the problems we experienced after erecting trade barriers (e.g. Smoot-Hawley). Protectionism has never worked over the long run and the fact that our economy developed into the most successful in history is the result of abandoning the practice not because we mistakenly engaged in it in the first place.
China has a plan and you should not laugh it off or ignore the threat

And no, I dont want to copy the chinese model

There is a way tp preserve our independence and standard of living

But we cant do it without a plan of our own
You’re obviously not a leftist but you seem to be falling for the left wing siren song that the only way that we can successfully compete is to use the state to destroy competition in our domestic economy. All such policies do is service the predatory political class at the expense of the productive class.

There is no precedent in history that indicates state economic interventionism results in private enterprise being more efficient producers than they would otherwise be if left to the dictates of the market. In fact history demonstrates that the opposite is the rule.

As soon as a crisis breaks out, within the given institutional framework, the same mistake will be made over and over again, on a larger and larger scale. Every future crisis will be bigger than the crisis that we had before.” — Hans-Hermann Hoppe

Forum List

Back