Daily Reminder: Biden is winning friends and…

your 20 million fraudelent ballots? hahahahahahaahahahaha yes we can prove it. All we need to do is audit the ballots.

BTW, the refusal to allow an audit is our evidence
I love your humor. This is a right wing parody account right? Right?

Is this long and rambling document what executive orders now represent?

It reads more like a campaign speech and delves into places that should be addressed by congress not the executive branch
You missed the irony here, government economic interventionism like this EO is the EXACT OPPOSITE of “promoting competition” by it’s very nature, after all how can government picking winners and losers be construed as “competition” by anyone other than mindless, economic illiterates like the OP?

The whole EO delves into places that should be addressed by the market not the government.

It reads more like a campaign speech and delves into places that should be addressed by congress not the executive branch
You missed the irony here, government economic interventionism like this EO is the EXACT OPPOSITE of “promoting competition” by it’s very nature, after all how can government picking winners and losers be construed as “competition” by anyone other than mindless, economic illiterates like the OP?

The whole EO delves into places that should be addressed by the market not the government.
View attachment 513435
Offhand that does not sound like a very good idea

View attachment 513435
Surprise, surprise the mindless hyper-partisan politician worshipper cannot develop a rational counter argument on its own.

Thanks for yet again demonstrating what a vapid, waste of bandwidth troll you really are.

View attachment 513435
Surprise, surprise the mindless hyper-partisan politician worshipper cannot develop a rational counter argument on its own.

Thanks for yet again demonstrating what a vapid, waste of bandwidth troll you really are.

citygator has been typing the playground insult "no I'm not, you are" over and over and over. He's an intellectual eight year old. Or more politely, he's not college material

your 20 million fraudelent ballots? hahahahahahaahahahaha yes we can prove it. All we need to do is audit the ballots.

BTW, the refusal to allow an audit is our evidence
I love your humor. This is a right wing parody account right? Right?

They have been claiming they had the evidence since last November.

Now they are claiming they will have it when audits are done.

It's nothing but pure garbage lies.

They have no evidence. There was no fraud or cheating by the democrats.

Thanks for yet again demonstrating what a vapid, waste of bandwidth troll you really are
Come on. It’s the governments role to keep competition fair. That takes action. I assume you feel monopoly laws or any regulation is bad. Enjoy your regulated healthy water?

Thanks for yet again demonstrating what a vapid, waste of bandwidth troll you really are
Come on. It’s the governments role to keep competition fair. That takes action. I assume you feel monopoly laws or any regulation is bad. Enjoy your regulated healthy water?
ROFLMAO! Apparently historical reality has completely escaped your notice. Which explains why you continuously devolve to state worshipping, partisan sloganeering in place of reason and evidence.

You’re an economic illiterate along with being an insecure, self aggrandizing blow hard, of course YOU need the state to survive, you’d be a goner if left to your own devices.:rolleyes:

You ignore the countless failures at courts, recounts, baseless claims and lack of evidence because you can’t accept that your candidate could possibly lose. So you call fraud and tear down democracy in your rage. Not a good thing.

Because most of those cases weren't brought up by Trump's legal team. Lin Wood and the Kraken lady were not hired members of his legal team.

The only reason why these audits are happening is because Trump's lawyers convinced the courts in those respective states to allow them to take place.

Trump didn't lose. Biden cheated.

That statement is made in the midst of stated facts now. I am not saying that out of bitterness or spite or a willingness to 'tear down' our democracy.

Our democracy died a long time ago. What you see as a democracy now is merely an illusion.
You can say that a million times but that does not make it true. There has been no evidence of cheating beyond Trump's baseless claims.

Michigan Republicans refuted the lie. Nevada Republicans refuted the lie. Georgia Republicans refuted the lie. All Republicans in a position to have the evidence refuted that there was any fraud. You’re a joke. You have no ability to analyze data and make a decision. Don’t apply to my organization. I wouldn’t hire you.

How? By simply accepting the results? Don't insult my intelligence.

So the people in the audit aren't able to analyze data? Or identify deficiencies in chain of custody?

Are you really being serious right now? Did you not pay any attention to the GA audit? At all? Are you unaware that PA and MI are the two most likely states to conduct their own audits?

I will trust the results of those audits over caterwauling political shills like you, who trust everything the establishment of either party says without ever questioning their reasoning.

You're not a joke, you're a tragedy.
Did you accept the results of 2016?

The only sustainable monopolies are monopolies protected by government

Michigan Republicans refuted the lie. Nevada Republicans refuted the lie. Georgia Republicans refuted the lie. All Republicans in a position to have the evidence refuted that there was any fraud. You’re a joke. You have no ability to analyze data and make a decision. Don’t apply to my organization. I wouldn’t hire you.

How? By simply accepting the results? Don't insult my intelligence.

So the people in the audit aren't able to analyze data? Or identify deficiencies in chain of custody?

Are you really being serious right now? Did you not pay any attention to the GA audit? At all? Are you unaware that PA and MI are the two most likely states to conduct their own audits?

I will trust the results of those audits over caterwauling political shills like you, who trust everything the establishment of either party says without ever questioning their reasoning.

You're not a joke, you're a tragedy.
Did you accept the results of 2016?

The 2016 election was what pushed Democrats over the edge to ensure they never lost another Presidential election again, whatever that takes.

That's why Democrats eliminated virtually all matching of ballots to voters and just kept voting in six corrupt blue cities until they won. Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix

this description reminded me of Sleepy Joe

"South Africa President Ramaphosa’s response to all this growing chaos .. has been a Herculean detachment, punctuated by a few anodyne homilies ..."

Bookmark me and apologize in a year when your fake audits are over and nothing happens. Nothing. Cuz nothing happened.
I already have you bookmarked. No need. And an apology is not forthcoming.

I already acknowledged nothing will happen. This government is too corrupt to admit its mistakes or fix them. But that does not preclude the veracity of the evidence being presented.

In short, the lack of action does not negate the evidence.

I like having informed opinions, not emotional ones. And since I have heard the evidence, or seen it, my opinion is that Biden is illegitimate.

In sum: You can shove that high and mighty act back where you pulled it out of. Thanks.

I'm sorry, but you just did. The best choice would have been not to even reply to my post. But by doing so, you engaged me and my so-called "election fantasies."

Please stop trying to look humble, you're terrible at it.
Still not playing your fantasies

You can say that a million times but that does not make it true. There has been no evidence of cheating beyond Trump's baseless claims.

There is evidence. I even posted a video of it on this very thread.

You and your colossal denial complex are choosing to ignore it.

That is willful ignorance, Coyote. Evidence doesn't pull any punches on your feelings. It's evidence.

Forum List

Back