D US Senator Bob Menendez

Now being charged as acting as a foreign agent
Greed often produces traitors. They are in huge abundance in Canada just not always in this same manner. Career government crooks here destroy anything around them for THEIR benefit.

Now being charged as acting as a foreign agent.
If they can get Menendez now, before a Republican takes office, they can prevent him from rolling over on the rest of the criminals in the D party. Especially the ones that liked little girls via Epstein.

Last edited:
His defense team:
Well, he had been accepting of so much money from so many people for so long he just got confused. Besides he didn't do anything our President hasn't....he didn't really know that it was wrong.

Funny.... Our resident leftists should be all over this by now. Think they're back at their home bases like DailyKooks, or dummieunderground or HuffSuckandBlo getting instructions?

Yup, as soon as they get their instructions they'll be back here attacking in unison with one voice. And one line.

They're gonna beat that corrupt mother fucker hard.... so hard you'll forget Briben is a fake president and took $100M in bribes.... for a little while, anyway.

briben family crime tree.jpg

His defense team:
Well, he had been accepting of so much money from so many people for so long he just got confused. Besides he didn't do anything our President hasn't....he didn't really know that it was wrong.
Are you saying he's just a family man who loves his wife so much that he broke the law to keep her in Bentleys??

Are you saying he's just a family man who loves his wife so much that he broke the law to keep her in Bentleys??
Actually Bugatti....if it caught fire while going down the road he could get the insurance money and a new young wife.

They're gonna beat that corrupt mother fucker hard.... so hard you'll forget Briben is a fake president and took $100M in bribes.... for a little while, anyway.

View attachment 841978
I'm not convinced. I believe they're bringing him up on charges now so the incoming Republicans won't have the opportunity to make him roll over on his fellow criminals in the democrat party. Which really is an organized crime syndicate.

If he takes a deal, he will, he'll HAVE to, part of that deal is that he keeps quiet. The DNC really is a criminal enterprise.

Nazi Pelousy's daddy was the only Congressman known to be connected to, if not a made-man in, the Mafia in Baltimore.

Then there's the Irish Mafia out of The People's Republic of Massachusetts. Whitey Bulger, his brother, Robert Mueller.... All of it.

Criminals. To the core.

This guy is as bad as Trump.
Did he rob his own charity yet? Is he showing our Top Secrets to his country club pals? Did he tell a national tv audience that he would like to diddle his daughter? Trump set the bar high. So far we only know that like Trump, he`s a crook but hey, nobody is perfect. :)

What we`re not hearing is Democrats screaming Witch Hunt!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The gold bars and cash were found in his closet, dumbfuck. Unlike the party that likes to fuck kids going thru Melania's underwear drawers, and her 15-year old son's stuff, and not finding jack shit.

It's a safe seat... plenty of corrupt child rapists ready to slide in there seamlessly. No downside risk and good (albeit very fake) optics. Straight out of a soviet playbook. You can always count on Xi to have good ideas and his stuttering vegetable to execute the orders as best he can.

Did he rob his own charity yet? Is he showing our Top Secrets to his country club pals? Did he tell a national tv audience that he would like to diddle his daughter? Trump set the bar high. So far we only know that like Trump, he`s a crook but hey, nobody is perfect. :)
Menendez, like Trump, should not be an elected official. He is a foreign agent and accepted millions in bribes.

Now being charged as acting as a foreign agent.
When I heard this story it reminded me of how Joe Lieberman, a Senator from Connecticut, jumped into Bush's arms in defense of us invading Iraq. Makes me think Joe was an agent of Israel.

Anyways, no one is going to defend Bob. He's fucked. No claims of a witch hunt or suggestions that this is political.

When I heard this story it reminded me of how Joe Lieberman, a Senator from Connecticut, jumped into Bush's arms in defense of us invading Iraq. Makes me think Joe was an agent of Israel.

Anyways, no one is going to defend Bob. He's fucked. No claims of a witch hunt or suggestions that this is political.
It is rather disingenuous though. Taking down one corrupt politician when they all are corrupt, hardly means a thing.

That's just Republican/Trump bullshit. That's actually your only defense of Trump. To suggest that "they all do it" or "they're all corrupt".

Sorry not buying that one.

And with your attitude, why should they stop?
Jesus! WTF? I in one way defend or support dumb Don. Lock him up for all I care.

Duopoly dupes are the worst.

Forum List

Back