'I'm not a progressive': Fetterman breaks with the left, showing a maverick side

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The new John McCain or Joe Manchin?

WASHINGTON — Sen. John Fetterman, D-Pa., is breaking with progressives on hot-button issues with his fiery support for Israel and calls for Democrats to engage on tougher immigration laws, disappointing some on the left as he shows an independent streak.

He’s also continually scolding Democrats for not pushing Sen. Bob Menendez out of office after he was indicted on federal charges of taking bribes and acting as a foreign agent for Egypt, which the New Jersey Democrat denies.

The new John McCain or Joe Manchin?

Good for him. Fetterman knows there will be no blowback from the party. Sure, some idiots somewhere will gripe but there will be no tweets from the Dem leadership calling him a traitor or worse. Or, trying to drum him out of the party. Dems don't do that.

Contrast that with what happened to McCain and poor poor Pence for daring to go against the fuhrer. I believe Pence still wakes up in the middle of the night terrified! :auiqs.jpg:

Good for him. Fetterman knows there will be no blowback from the party. Sure, some idiots somewhere will gripe but there will be no tweets from the Dem leadership calling him a traitor or worse. Or, trying to drum him out of the party. Dems don't do that.

Contrast that with what happened to McCain and poor poor Pence for daring to go against the fuhrer. I believe Pence still wakes up in the middle of the night terrified! :auiqs.jpg:
Yep, dems don't do that, they send the FBI or IRS.

Sure, we do. You commit a crime or don't pay your taxes and yes, we will sic the FBI or the IRS on you.

So, what crime did you commit? You may want to turn yourself in because we are coming after you. :abgg2q.jpg:
So I'm guessing the FBI and IRS will be showing up at the WH to pick up Hunter?

So I'm guessing the FBI and IRS will be showing up at the WH to pick up Hunter?
Why? Is he resisting arrest? He has been indicted and he will have his day in court.

The same, btw, like your orange fuhrer. Do you want a different type of law for Dems as opposed to Repubs?

So, do you want Hunter treated differently from your fuhrer? Is that where you are going?
Who the hell is my Fuhrer? If you're talking about Trump, wasn't mar a logo raided? Talk about not being bright.

Forum List

Back