D. L. Hughley Calls Out The Media For Not Covering Dana White's Scandal Like Black Men

What does this white man owe you?

A free shoe shine?

I think its between him and his wife
If THEY broke the Law then it should be applied. If no Police Complaint has been made then it is up to the participants. I have no deep insight into this of course.

Greg

Yea being allowed to be slaves, going through Jim Crow segregation, being unjustly imprisoned, being beaten, being tortured, being lynched. Being on the receiving end of discrimination and racism for over 400yrs in this country. Damn, you can't get any better privilege than that.
So that all happened to YOU?? You know where the term "slave" comes from, don't you???

Now about those Reparations you Black and Brown people owe my Family!!!!

Greg

Recently, footage of a physical altercation between Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White and his wife surfaced. Comedian D.L. Hughley believes the UFC boss is not receiving the same public scrutiny as Black celebrities.

The viral video shows Anne White slapping her husband inside a nightclub. Dana White then hits his spouse in the face as someone filmed the incident. Later, Dana addressed the situation while appearing on TMZ.

“You’ve heard me say for years, ‘There is never, ever an excuse for a guy to put his hands on a woman.’ And now here I am on TMZ talking about it,” said Dana White. “My wife and I have been married for almost thirty years. We’ve known each other since we were 12 years old. We’ve obviously been through some s### together.”

The 53-year-old MMA promoter also said, “I’m literally making no excuses for this thing at all. It’s never happened before. It’s the first time it’s ever happened. People are going to say what they’re going to say and it is what it is. Whatever people do say is deserved. I deserve it… My wife and I have apologized to each other.”

D.L. Suggests Dana White Benefits From White Privilege​

In addition, D.L. Hughley wrote about Dana White on his Instagram page. Additionally, The Original Kings of Comedy stand-up star pointed out that White built his estimated $500 million net worth by selling fights for two decades.

“‘What can BROWN do for you?’ Apparently not a damn thing! If that had been a brotha, it’d be NONSTOP coverage, dredging up a playground fight from the 3rd grade, scouring old tweets, you name it,” wrote D.L. Hughley on IG.

He concluded, “#DanaWhite‘s ENTIRE LIFE is immersed in brutal, physical violence, he’s amassed a fortune from it. Where are the salacious headlines?? Where’s the pressure?? Ohhhhh, he apologized #WhitePrivilege (PUN INTENDED) scores a 1st round knockout yet again.”

Let's see how many call Good Ole Dana a savage, feral animal, thug, etc.

D.L. hit the nail right on the head.
No, black dudes can smash their wives left and right and they still keep their NFL jobs.

Not my wife

This happened between teo strangers who mutually agree they were both in the wrong

Its none of my business - or yours

The OP's position is that if that is the case, it should be the case in every instance.

These extremely informative videos are especially for people like gtopa1 ...

These should give you the proper perspective.

Yea being allowed to be slaves, going through Jim Crow segregation, being unjustly imprisoned, being beaten, being tortured, being lynched. Being on the receiving end of discrimination and racism for over 400yrs in this country. Damn, you can't get any better privilege than that.

You haven't been slaves in the US for over 150 years, sport.

Forum List

Back