What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cynthia McKinney

Mr. P

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
11,329
Reaction score
622
Points
48
Location
South of the Mason Dixon
Cynthia McKinney brought Cindy Sheehan here for support etc in the election today.
I just heard Sheehan on TV say, “We need more people like Cynthia in office”.
Right, Cindy...bring in the MORONS!


So far McKinney is 41%, Challenger 49% with only 23% counted.
 

Mr.Conley

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
115
Points
48
Location
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
Is the actual primary taking place right now?
 
OP
Mr. P

Mr. P

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
11,329
Reaction score
622
Points
48
Location
South of the Mason Dixon

Mr.Conley

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
115
Points
48
Location
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
I hope she loses. She's crazy.
 

Emmett

Active Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
557
Reaction score
101
Points
28
Location
Murrayville, Ga
:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:


What is taking place right now is the same thing we did to her when she and Denise Madjet ran for the seat in the Democratic primary time before last. Republicans in her district have registered as Dem's and are voting for her opponet. She is screwed! Even after her people (led by her dad) load up all the homeless folks from across town and fill out change of add forms, even after they load em up at the mission (she has a few in her district), even after she musters every dirty trick in the game she will lose this primary and we will be rid of her once more. Well all of you will be rid of her, the fact is, we in Georgia will be stuck with her locally now and have to listen to that big fat mouth.

I would find it hard to believe that there has ever been a more irresposible representation of a house district than hers. She has one item on her agenda and is to stir the shitpot and prevent a damn thing from getting done. Absolutely worthless.
 
OP
Mr. P

Mr. P

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
11,329
Reaction score
622
Points
48
Location
South of the Mason Dixon
Mr.Conley said:
I hope she loses. She's crazy.
She’s a wacko…and they (her) are already claiming fraud at the polls.
She’s at 47% with challenger at 45% and 57% reporting.
 

Mr.Conley

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
115
Points
48
Location
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
Dang this is going to be close, I really hope she loses. She thinks 9/11 was a government job, and the CIA created AIDS
 

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
53,240
Reaction score
5,796
Points
1,850
Location
Austin, TX
Mr.Conley said:
Dang this is going to be close, I really hope she loses. She thinks 9/11 was a government job, and the CIA created AIDS

A great example of why we should have term limits. :blsmile:
 

Mr.Conley

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,958
Reaction score
115
Points
48
Location
New Orleans, LA/Cambridge, MA
dilloduck said:
A great example of why we should have term limits.
Agreed.
 
OP
Mr. P

Mr. P

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
11,329
Reaction score
622
Points
48
Location
South of the Mason Dixon
Emmett was probably right; the crossover vote will kill her in the end if she doesn’t lose tonight. I say that because they just re-districted her into the county I’m in and it's very conservative Republican. No one here wants her, cept the overflow from the adjoining county.

47/ 45% 83% in looks like a run off..???
 

UnAmericanYOU

VIP Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
103
Points
78
It's those Rovian Diebold machines again:



(Decatur) After one hour of voting, the McKinney campaign has received numerous calls that the voting machines are malfunctioning. Voters casting votes for McKinney are reportedly having their votes switched by the machines for Hank Johnson. This is not a new problem with Diebold machines.



From her (heh) website: http://cynthiaforcongress.com/news.php?id=26



And she's going to be in a run-off, she's VERY vulnerable:

http://files.raycommedia.com/wtvm/elections/Georgia.htm#StoryIndex



Thank you, GA cross-over primary voters!
 

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
70,230
Reaction score
10,863
Points
2,040
Here's Rove at his best.....

reprehensor (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-18-06 11:12 AM
Original message
McKinney being Diebolded!
http://cynthiaforcongress.com/news.php?id=26

July 18, 2006
URGENT: Diebold Electronic Machines Malfunction, Vote for Other Candidate

FOR IMMEDITATE RELEASE
Contact: Jocco Baccus
678-520-2088

(Decatur) After one hour of voting, the McKinney campaign has received numerous calls that the voting machines are malfunctioning. Voters casting votes for McKinney are reportedly having their votes switched by the machines for Hank Johnson. This is not a new problem with Diebold machines. Lawyers for the campaign have been alerted and said that if this situation is not corrected, Cynthia McKinney for Congress will be forced to take additional measures.


AzDar (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-18-06 11:35 AM
Response to Original message
2. And awayyy we go. It's practice for November, y'all. n/t



Quote:
Julius Civitatus (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-18-06 02:02 PM
Response to Original message
5. Diebold machines ALWAYS switch votes to the Republican candidate
How convenient, isn't it?


Quote:
wyldwolf (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-18-06 02:18 PM
Response to Reply #5
8. one problem with your statement
This is a Democratic primary. There is no Republican in it.
:shocked:

Julius Civitatus (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-18-06 02:54 PM
Response to Reply #8
11. Oooops, sorry for that. Thought he was Republican
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x2729136#2729140




:rotflmao:
 

acludem

VIP Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
1,502
Reaction score
49
Points
71
Location
Missouri
Let's face it, this is a Democratic district, and Republicans hate Cynthia McKinney, so you could honestly say that her opponent is, for all intents and purposes, the Republican candidate.

This election is heading for a runoff, which McKinney will probably win. Then she'll win re-election in November. Cynthia is controversial, outspoken, and sometimes a little bit crazy. But she works very hard and is a strong advocate for her district.

acludem
 

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
53,240
Reaction score
5,796
Points
1,850
Location
Austin, TX
Stephanie said:
Here's Rove at his best.....

reprehensor (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-18-06 11:12 AM
Original message
McKinney being Diebolded!
http://cynthiaforcongress.com/news.php?id=26

July 18, 2006
URGENT: Diebold Electronic Machines Malfunction, Vote for Other Candidate

FOR IMMEDITATE RELEASE
Contact: Jocco Baccus
678-520-2088

(Decatur) After one hour of voting, the McKinney campaign has received numerous calls that the voting machines are malfunctioning. Voters casting votes for McKinney are reportedly having their votes switched by the machines for Hank Johnson. This is not a new problem with Diebold machines. Lawyers for the campaign have been alerted and said that if this situation is not corrected, Cynthia McKinney for Congress will be forced to take additional measures.


AzDar (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-18-06 11:35 AM
Response to Original message
2. And awayyy we go. It's practice for November, y'all. n/t



Quote:
Julius Civitatus (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-18-06 02:02 PM
Response to Original message
5. Diebold machines ALWAYS switch votes to the Republican candidate
How convenient, isn't it?


Quote:
wyldwolf (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-18-06 02:18 PM
Response to Reply #5
8. one problem with your statement
This is a Democratic primary. There is no Republican in it.
:shocked:

Julius Civitatus (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-18-06 02:54 PM
Response to Reply #8
11. Oooops, sorry for that. Thought he was Republican
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x2729136#2729140




:rotflmao:

Good example of liberal fanatisicm, lunacy and lies.
 

dmp

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
13,088
Reaction score
748
Points
48
Location
Enterprise, Alabama
I'm astonished there are enough stupid people in Georgia to keep that fuck-stick in office.
 

Avatar4321

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
82,283
Reaction score
10,133
Points
2,070
Location
Minnesota
Mr. P said:
She’s a wacko…and they (her) are already claiming fraud at the polls.
She’s at 47% with challenger at 45% and 57% reporting.

I could believe that they are claiming fraud. After all they are probably responsible for it
 

Hobbit

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
5,099
Reaction score
423
Points
48
Location
Near Atlanta, GA
dmp said:
I'm astonished there are enough stupid people in Georgia to keep that fuck-stick in office.

Go visit her district. The majority is made up of easily led blacks who vote for her because she's as stupid as they are, and she knows how to manipulate them. They're currently still celebrating her legal victory over the oppressive, racist, white D.C. cops. I seriously didn't make that up.
 

nosarcasm

Active Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
931
Reaction score
68
Points
28
Location
Idaho
dilloduck said:
A great example of why we should have term limits. :blsmile:


another example for the black hatred for America. Thats the only reason they support here.
 

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
53,240
Reaction score
5,796
Points
1,850
Location
Austin, TX
nosarcasm said:
another example for the black hatred for America. Thats the only reason they support here.

Blacksw hate America and support her because-----?
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top