Cutting Off Your Nose To Spite Your Face! {KING}

Last edited:
As I anticipated, the LTC lacks the class to admit he was wrong

And as you've proven repeatedly, lacking of the intelligence to know when you're wrong.

I know you are....but what am I?

Good comeback LTC

I'm rubber, your glue....so you like playing childish games? Please, at least show where you think from what I've stated is wrong. Show even the slightest hint of intellectual capacity. Better yet, show even once where oduma has compromised to find a mutually agreeable solution on anything. His chief of staff even stated that the "Republicans can go fuck themselves". That has been the arrogant attitude of this administration from day one.

Day zero trumps day one.
On Day zero the GOP got together and VOWED not to do one thing to assist Obama.
The shortly came out and stated to the public that their entire goal was to break Obama.
Yet RW Palookas like LTC are PRETENDING that it's Obama that didn't "reach out."
Go blow it out your whatsaidnot!

Day zero trumps day one.
The shortly came out and stated to the public that their entire goal was to break Obama.
Yet RW Palookas like LTC are PRETENDING that it's Obama that didn't "reach out."

Pretending? Please list one, just once, where oduma has reached across the isle and offered a compromise, just one. And the bush tax extensions was not even a compromise, he and the dumbocrats did that as a political move to keep the money flowing into their campaign coffers. The Republicans were willing to increase the taxes, but wanted some spending cuts and oduma and the dumbocrats would not budge.

Day zero trumps day one.

Pretending? Please list one, just once, where oduma has reached across the isle and offered a compromise, just one. And the bush tax extensions was not even a compromise, he and the dumbocrats did that as a political move to keep the money flowing into their campaign coffers. The Republicans were willing to increase the taxes, but wanted some spending cuts and oduma and the dumbocrats would not budge.
ACA is a compromise.

It's Mitt Romney, the last Republican Presidential candidate, who used a RW conservative think thank's plan to address the skyrocketing costs of health care.

Sorry, but you're wrong..dead wrong.

Thanks for playing.

ACA is a compromise??

WOW Thats a good one since the Reps had absofuckingnothing to do with Obamacare. You know. That POS bill that was crafted behind closed doors.

That POS bill that not one single Rep was asked about or voted for.

You remember. That POS bill that the Dems had to bribe and threaten to get passed.

That POS shit bill that they passed with not one of those idiots bothering to read it.

Sorry, but your wrong...dead wrong.

Thanks for playing.

ACA is a compromise??

WOW Thats a good one since the Reps had absofuckingnothing to do with Obamacare. You know. That POS bill that was crafted behind closed doors.

That POS bill that not one single Rep was asked about or voted for.

You remember. That POS bill that the Dems had to bribe and threaten to get passed.

That POS shit bill that they passed with not one of those idiots bothering to read it.

Sorry, but your wrong...dead wrong.

Thanks for playing.

Obamacare a compromise?

What was compromised?
Universal payer ....Compromised
Government Option.....Compromised

Why do some people persist in ignoring the fact that some of us simply do not agree with his political ideology and insist on making all about his race?

Who said race first in this thread? Aren't you ignoring the fact that there was a great deal of hatred for Obama long before he was elected. Doesn't matter if the hatred is race based or not.

Day zero trumps day one.

ACA is a compromise.

It's Mitt Romney, the last Republican Presidential candidate, who used a RW conservative think thank's plan to address the skyrocketing costs of health care.

Sorry, but you're wrong..dead wrong.

try again...name one time oduma has compromised.

Failure....try again

Thanks for playing.

You really believe the ACA was a compromise???? NOT a single Republican voted for it!!! And yes, Romney addressed health care costs, but his plan was nothing like the POS that the DEMS rammed down the American peoples throats. Of course we're now seeing how bad a piece of legislation this has turned out to be.

Sorry, BUT you are wrong......dead wrong!!!

Last edited:
Sorry, but I am not proud of him at all.

However, he DID inherit a huge mess and not a lot could be accomplished within that time frame. But, he didn't do ENOUGH. He just turned out to be just another politician that wanted the highest office and said whatever needed said to be voted in. And he was. But he didn't live up to his "yes we can". Um. No he couldn't.

No, he couldn't.....

Not with Republicans arbitrarily throwing every obstacle they could in his path at every turn....

The need for the nuclear option is a great example of this.

We can only hope there is still time for him to do that.

"We have the votes. Fuck 'em." -Rahm Emanuel, chief of staff to Obama in the first term displaying his brilliant bipartisan instincts for working with the GOP.

Do you want bipartisanism or do you want democrats to cave to republican hostage tactics every time? They are not the same thing.

I want Democrats to curl up and die. I want Republicans to off themselves every time they say "we need to compromise on the debt" or "we need to compromise on taxes."
If the debt and deficits are crises then they are crises. They cannot have business as usual treatment. We have a very serious debt and spending problem in this country because the fed gov thinks they are responsible for fixing every single problem by throwing gobs of money at it. There is the Dem way, the GOP way, and the right way.

Who was the most recent VP that said

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."?

Notice how the debt accelerated during Bush's last two budget years. Obama's debt is a continuation of that trend and neither Bush nor Obama are directly responsible for that acceleration. It happened because of the recession. Bush set the all-time record by increasing the debt by $1.1 trillion in 100 days between July 30 and Nov 9, 2008—but that had little to do with his choices.

National Debt Graph by President

If certain Americans were not so inherently predisposed to hate Obama before he even took office, would America be in a booming economy and taking the lead in the world in all aspects by now?

A fair question I believe.

By "inherently predisposed" ... Are you referring to the idea that we shouldn't have read his book?

I think it's just a polite way to say "folks who on the morning after the election thought to themselves 'I can't believe we elected that [racial slang goes here.... and if yours rhymes with bigger you might be a racist]'!"

5 Years ago was 2008

You have lost all credibility

You ever hear of rounding, moron? No you would have to be educated to know about that.

I have heard of 2008 though

- Losing 770,000 jobs a month
- 4 quarters of NEGATIVE GDP
- Auto companies on verge of collapse
- Financial sector in ruin
- Housing market collapsed
- Engaged in two wars
- Osama bin laden laughing at us

Explain the scenario where we are not better off than in 2008. You can use rounding if you wish

We had 7 years of people being employed before the housing boom started by Clinton went bust.

When President Bush took office in January, 2001 the unemployment rate was 4.2%.

After the jolt of the September 11, 2001 attacks, the highest the unemployment rate rose was 6.3% in June, 2003.

This rate seems remarkably low by today’s economic standards.

Then the economy calmed down and actually grew, dropping the unemployment rate to the mid 5% range, where it stayed for the next two years.

In fact, the rate was 5.4% in November, 2004 when Bush was reelected.

Really good news came in December, 2005 when the unemployment rate dipped to 4.9% and stayed in the 4% range straight through to November, 2007.

Then in December, 2007 it went to 5.0%, rose slowly and really shot up in August, 2008 to 6.1%. When the economy tanked, the rate blew right through the 6% range ending December, 2008 at 7.3%.

Rising still in January, 2009 when President Obama took office, the rate was 7.8%.

From Day 0 Republicans have shown that they WANTED to be in the back of the bus.

They held a meeting vowing to stop ANY and EVERYTHING Obama tried to do.

This was BEFORE he was sworn in.

Please.

They held a meeting? Really? When? Where? Who was there?
GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

As if you really wanted to know.

:rolleyes:

I am not very interested in reading anything coming from Lorenzo "ice tea" Thomas since he is completely in the tank for Obama. He probably lies as much as Obama does.

Forum List

Back