Cutting Off Your Nose To Spite Your Face! {KING}

From Day 0 Republicans have shown that they WANTED to be in the back of the bus.

They held a meeting vowing to stop ANY and EVERYTHING Obama tried to do.

This was BEFORE he was sworn in.

Please.

Sorry but bullshit.

Barry has never reached across the aisle for anything. He doesn't know how. He won by God and thats all he ever had to say. He never wanted any Rep input on anything.

He never listened to anything the GOP had to say then and he still doesn't now.

After all a left wing ideologue has no use for anything on the right.

He's made that abudantly clear.
The Republicans are innocent huh?

Like I said, the Republicans said from Day 0, that they WILL NOT do ANYTHING to help Obama.

This was made abundantly clear, from Day 0.

Obama reached out, but just not in ways the Republicans wanted or recognized, because they had already vowed to CRUSH him.

You are, once again, blowing smoke out your RW A$$ with your bogus assertions.

Im more than willing to help Obama with anything that makes this country better. Just like I would oppose bad policies from Republicans.

Tell me something, if Obama's policies are good for us all, why does he have to lie to people to get us to support them?

He sure didn't.

He won by god and the Reps were relegated to the back of the bus.

We can all see how well that worked out for America.
From Day 0 Republicans have shown that they WANTED to be in the back of the bus.

Please.

They held a meeting? Really? When? Where? Who was there?

If certain Americans were not so inherently predisposed to hate Obama before he even took office, would America be in a booming economy and taking the lead in the world in all aspects by now?

A fair question I believe.

By "inherently predisposed" ... Are you referring to the idea that we shouldn't have read his book?

No, he's implying that we are all racist.

He sure didn't.

He won by god and the Reps were relegated to the back of the bus.

We can all see how well that worked out for America.

Please.

GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

As if you really wanted to know.

:rolleyes:

The OP raises an interesting question

What would an Obama presidency look like if he had not received complete and total oposition to every proposal and initiative in his Presidency?

What would the Stimulus have looked like if Republicans had participated?
What would Obamacare look like?
What would our unemployment rate be without Republican opposition to jobs programs?

What could Obama have accomplished in a bipartisan environment?

In order for Obama to have a bipartisan invironment he would have to talk TO Republicans on a regular basis and in a civil manner. Instead, he talks down to them, referring to them as the enemy, obstructionists, etc.

The only real power the President has is the power of persuasion. Obama doesn't even talk to Democrats in congress, other than to tell them what he wants.

He lacks the ability to lead and prefers to use executive orders to change laws that the Congress passed and that will probably bite him in the ass before he gets out of office.

The OP raises an interesting question

What would an Obama presidency look like if he had not received complete and total oposition to every proposal and initiative in his Presidency?

What would the Stimulus have looked like if Republicans had participated?
What would Obamacare look like?
What would our unemployment rate be without Republican opposition to jobs programs?

What could Obama have accomplished in a bipartisan environment?

In order for Obama to have a bipartisan invironment he would have to talk TO Republicans on a regular basis and in a civil manner. Instead, he talks down to them, referring to them as the enemy, obstructionists, etc.

The only real power the President has is the power of persuasion. Obama doesn't even talk to Democrats in congress, other than to tell them what he wants.

He lacks the ability to lead and prefers to use executive orders to change laws that the Congress passed and that will probably bite him in the ass before he gets out of office.

It's not me.....it's you

Republicans have been playing that childish game for five years. Nobody is buying it

Let's see if the LTC shows some class

He can show some class by calling out that piece of shit made up blog post by some ignorant spade. If it was a 'secret meeting" then how does he know about it??
This proves that you didn't read the link.

The link has a video of Newt Gingrich CONFIRMING the story.

Thanks for playing.

Please.

GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

As if you really wanted to know.

:rolleyes:

did you actually listen to anything other than the fact that they had a meeting? Notice I didn't say secret meeting, because as Newt Gingrich pointed out, do you really thing that Democratic party leaders didn't have a meeting after the 1998 election? after the 1994 election?

And I went back and listened to odumas first inaugural speech, and Newt is right, if oduma had held to what he said in his speeches about both parties working to find solutions for America, it may be an entirely different political environment. But what has he done? Oduma has said, "he will not compromise!" so you think all the blame lies on the republicans? Don't be so naïve and gullible. As much as I disdained the man personally, Clinton was twice the president oduma will or could ever be. Why, because he was able to compromise and do what was right for the American people. First and foremost, pass a fucking budget and stick to it instead of spending like a madman, saying I'll just print some more.

what a fucking moron both you and he are!!!!!

I have heard of 2008 though

- Losing 770,000 jobs a month
- 4 quarters of NEGATIVE GDP
- Auto companies on verge of collapse
- Financial sector in ruin
- Housing market collapsed
- Engaged in two wars
- Osama bin laden laughing at us

Explain the scenario where we are not better off than in 2008. You can use rounding if you wish

That is irrelevant you nit wit. You liberals can never admit when you are wrong, you simply change the argument. You fail.

Declaration of irrelevancy does not cut it

Provide some facts that show we are worse off than 2008

I refuse to bite on your comically transparent attempt to change the argument. You were wrong and you aren't man enough or honest enough to admit it.

Yea....you guys tried that "Everything Obama does is FAIL" act in 2012
It FAILED

Fact is....Obama accomplished what he said he would do and got re-elected in 2012

What have the Republicans accomplished in five years? They have less of their agenda to show than if they had passed bipartisan legislation

Obama must Fail.......turned into The Republicans have Failed
Truer words haven't been posted.

Really? I can think of a lot of truer words.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

That's a lot truer.

The fact that you keep acting as though Obama hasn't failed makes me wonder if your goal has been to destroy the nation.

fvtc.gif

Please.

Sorry but bullshit.

Barry has never reached across the aisle for anything. He doesn't know how. He won by God and thats all he ever had to say. He never wanted any Rep input on anything.

He never listened to anything the GOP had to say then and he still doesn't now.

After all a left wing ideologue has no use for anything on the right.

He's made that abudantly clear.
The Republicans are innocent huh?

Like I said, the Republicans said from Day 0, that they WILL NOT do ANYTHING to help Obama.

This was made abundantly clear, from Day 0.

Obama reached out, but just not in ways the Republicans wanted or recognized, because they had already vowed to CRUSH him.

You are, once again, blowing smoke out your RW A$$ with your bogus assertions.

Excuse me while I stand over her and LMAO.

So. Barry was actively looking for support from the GOP? WOW Guess I and the rest of America, minus you of course, didn't catch that.

Guess his open and transparant administration crafting the ACA behind closed doors was just an OOppppsssiiiee. Guess him shutting the GOP out of that whole process was justa another little Oppssiiee.

And or course we all know that he's always wanted input from those across the aisle. Whoops. Told a big fat one there.

This guy is a left wing ideologue who openly stated that he was going to fundamentaly change the look of America. He had no wish or want for anything coming from the right to interfere with his vision of what HE thinks America should look like.

So. If you want to believe all that bullshit you just posted. Be my guest. Anyone with a working braincell can tell its bullshit.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back