"cut the wealth of billionaires in half over 15 years, "

John D. Rockefeller was a billionaire, you dumb turd.
John D. Rockefeller - Wikipedia

"His wealth continued to grow significantly (in line with U.S. economic growth) as the demand for gasoline soared, eventually reaching about $900 million on the eve of the First World War, including significant interests in banking, shipping, mining, railroads, and other industries.

"His personal wealth was 900 million in 1913 worth 23.5 billion dollars adjusted for inflation in 2020.[139]

"According to his New York Times obituary, "it was estimated after Mr. Rockefeller retired from business that he had accumulated close to $1,500,000,000 out of the earnings of the Standard Oil trust and out of his other investments.

"This was probably the greatest amount of wealth that any private citizen had ever been able to accumulate by his own efforts."

Are you smart enough to understand Rockefeller did NOT accumulate $1.5 billion by himself?

So says Bernie Sanders...https://berniesanders.com/issues/tax-extreme-wealth/
He says ..."Will raise an estimated $4.35 trillion over the next decade"
That's $435 billion additional tax revenue per year.
Right now... if the top 1% of US households (164 million households) or 1.64 million earn
$1,700,000 per year and pay right now about 20% of all federal tax revenue.
BUT if Bernie and the majority of the ignorant people on this board have their way...
according to Bernie these "billionaires" will have "cut the wealth of billionaires in half over 15 years,"
Hmmm... so if Bernie has his way and cuts these evil billionaires wealth in half... how will Bernie pay for the next 15 years?
Remember he is counting on these "billionaires" to pay $435 billion a year from their wealth which according to his plan will be reduced every year.
Which means the tax payments will be reduced. It's just simple economics.

Why is he hating on me?

Last edited:
Bernie is a buffoon. The only thing that will cut in half is the number of billionaires living in the US.
People with that kind of money are not going to sit idly by as Democrats RIP THEM OFF.

Opps you are also wrong. There WERE billionaires before Reagan and his tax cuts.

How many billionaires were there in the USA in 1960? - Quora
Your link:

"Using data regression we have estimated the number of billionaires in 1960 to be between 4 and 11. It was at that time an enormous amount of money. Data was taken from the three best studies I could find, along with census.org."

Reagan opened the billionaire floodgates by busting unions and initiating rampant deregulation that led directly to our current levels of income and wealth inequality.

Opps you are also wrong. There WERE billionaires before Reagan and his tax cuts.

Your link:

"Using data regression we have estimated the number of billionaires in 1960 to be between 4 and 11. It was at that time an enormous amount of money. Data was taken from the three best studies I could find, along with census.org."

Reagan opened the billionaire floodgates by busting unions and initiating rampant deregulation that led directly to our current levels of income and wealth inequality.

You ooze jealousy I can almost taste your tears

Your link:

… and you’re upset because American Entrepreneurs became fantastically successful by serving the needs of the market and you didn’t.

People like you won’t be happy until everybody except the political class is poor and miserable.

Thank you to all of those billionaire entrepreneurs that helped make humanity more prosperous through their ingenuity, hard work and fearless risk taking. May all the looters that want to steal the fruits of their labor using government as a club burn in hell.

Asclepias
Let's see...
BEFORE the 1 billion is cut in half... way far sooner than that... the billionaires will move their $$ offshore.
See I deal in reality.

Super Rich Hide $21 Trillion Offshore, Study Says​

So as a result what was being taxed by the government i.e. the billionaires... is reduced.
So how can taxes be paid if there isn't any income to be made?

More importantly though... are you truly that stupid to think that billionaires keep their billions buried in their
backyards or under their mattresses? You can't be that dumb.
After buying yachts (I know this one well as I did consulting to a yacht manufacturer one time and boy the
workers loved those rich yacht buyers...) airplanes, homes, and all that they want, they still have $$ left over.
So what do they do with it? Do you know?
Some goes into banks that hey turn around and lend it out!
Some goes into businesses to hire hmmm... more people, build facilities... wait the government could do that!!
Some goes into the stock market... but honestly and probably surprising to you... very little is kept in cash in their backyards or under their mattresses! Called economics.
One of my mentors is a white billionaire so I am well aware of what they do with their money. What they do with it is not something I would give you for free. I would make you pay for that information.

We have had many discussions about taxes and he and I only differ on one thing. He feels he specifically would be better off determining where his money goes. I have to admit that in his case I agree as he is awesome in what he does. He pays for his employees children college educations and he builds schools in the areas that his employees live.
We will all be better off if billionaires decide what to do with their money rather than the government.
Not really. Even he says most billionaires dont think like he does.
He sounds like an idiot. How would we be better off if the government took half of all Elon Musk's money?

No laws should be banning obscenity. What is obscene to you is not to others and it is not the governments place to dictate such decisions of taste.
That makes as much sense as saying no laws should ban theft since billionaires acquire their wealth by stealing from those who produce the surplus..
1626478974775.png

Obscene - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

"so large an amount or size as to be very shocking or unfair
  • The company's executives earn obscene salaries.
  • He spends an obscene amount of money on clothes"

John D. Rockefeller was a billionaire, you dumb turd.
John D. Rockefeller - Wikipedia

"His wealth continued to grow significantly (in line with U.S. economic growth) as the demand for gasoline soared, eventually reaching about $900 million on the eve of the First World War, including significant interests in banking, shipping, mining, railroads, and other industries.

"His personal wealth was 900 million in 1913 worth 23.5 billion dollars adjusted for inflation in 2020.[139]

"According to his New York Times obituary, "it was estimated after Mr. Rockefeller retired from business that he had accumulated close to $1,500,000,000 out of the earnings of the Standard Oil trust and out of his other investments.

"This was probably the greatest amount of wealth that any private citizen had ever been able to accumulate by his own efforts."

Are you smart enough to understand Rockefeller did NOT accumulate $1.5 billion by himself?
What the fact does that mean? Do businessmen hire employees? Of course, How does that entitle them to any of the businessman's wealth?

No laws should be banning obscenity. What is obscene to you is not to others and it is not the governments place to dictate such decisions of taste.
That makes as much sense as saying no laws should ban theft since billionaires acquire their wealth by stealing from those who produce the surplus..
View attachment 513586
Obscene - Definition for English-Language Learners from Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Meaningless, in other words.

Your link:

The economy boomed under Reagan. Virtually everyone was better off. Only an envious douchebag like you would object.

Your link:

Yes my link proves you dead wrong and ignorant.

You said there were NO billionaires before Reagan

The fact is allowing more to make billions is a good thing and it harms NO ONE.

Income and wealth inequality harms NO ONE.

Why would any rational person object to someone having a billion dollars?
Any rational person would strongly object to the fruits of a corporatocracy.

"Corporatocracy
(/ˌkɔːrpərəˈtɒkrəsi/, from corporate and Greek: -κρατία, romanized: -kratía, lit. 'domination by'; short form corpocracy[1]) is a term used to refer to an economic, political and judicial system controlled by corporations or corporate interests."

Corporatocracy - Wikipedia
Marxist turds define every capitalist country as a "Corporatocracy."

Those are the countries where are all the people living in African shitholes want to live.

Why is that?

View attachment 513586

Billionaires do not steal surplus. That maxist tripe is a fallacy like the rest of his retarded crap.

Nothing which YOU find obscene should be banned.

Why would any rational person object to someone having a billion dollars?
Any rational person would strongly object to the fruits of a corporatocracy.

"Corporatocracy
(/ˌkɔːrpərəˈtɒkrəsi/, from corporate and Greek: -κρατία, romanized: -kratía, lit. 'domination by'; short form corpocracy[1]) is a term used to refer to an economic, political and judicial system controlled by corporations or corporate interests."

Corporatocracy - Wikipedia
No they would not.

Many including me have some issues with corporations but in the end they harm no one and only want to sell things.

The only tears I'm shedding come from laughing at your sycophantic tripe in support of economic parasites.

The parasites of the pandemic

"In the United States, billionaire wealth has increased a whopping $1.3 trillion since the beginning of the pandemic last March.

"The nation’s 664 billionaires possess $4.3 trillion as of February 2021. The bottom half of earners in this country possess $2.4 trillion, a tad over half of the aforementioned billionaires."

The only tears I'm shedding come from laughing at your sycophantic tripe in support of economic parasites.

"In the United States, billionaire wealth has increased a whopping $1.3 trillion since the beginning of the pandemic last March.

"The nation’s 664 billionaires possess $4.3 trillion as of February 2021. The bottom half of earners in this country possess $2.4 trillion, a tad over half of the aforementioned billionaires."

They are not parasites, they earn their wealth. The fact that some earn a lot more than others is IRRELEVANT.

Once again you cannot demonstrate any harm that comes from wealth inequality.

It is clear Your hagtred and Sanders hagtred of the wealthyt is chidlish spitegul jealousy.

Dims are the morons who insisted on the shutdown.

So says Bernie Sanders...https://berniesanders.com/issues/tax-extreme-wealth/
He says ..."Will raise an estimated $4.35 trillion over the next decade"
That's $435 billion additional tax revenue per year.
Right now... if the top 1% of US households (164 million households) or 1.64 million earn
$1,700,000 per year and pay right now about 20% of all federal tax revenue.
BUT if Bernie and the majority of the ignorant people on this board have their way...
according to Bernie these "billionaires" will have "cut the wealth of billionaires in half over 15 years,"
Hmmm... so if Bernie has his way and cuts these evil billionaires wealth in half... how will Bernie pay for the next 15 years?
Remember he is counting on these "billionaires" to pay $435 billion a year from their wealth which according to his plan will be reduced every year.
Which means the tax payments will be reduced. It's just simple economics.
Why do you think there were no US billionaires before Reagan's tax cuts?
450px-2008_Top1percentUSA.png

Causes of income inequality in the United States - Wikipedia

The answer to your "simple economics" is obvious, create a set of democratically constructed laws and institutions that prevent obscene levels of income and wealth inequality from forming in the first place.
Sounds about right the top 1% makes about 20% of the income and pays 20% of all income taxes collected.

How is that inequality?

Forum List

Back