Don't Fauci My Florida!

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Damn, DeSantis is a great governor and will be a great President! We love him in Florida.

If I could undo my vaccination I would. I got vaccinated to end the mask BS, but even in free Florida Nazi Democrats are here. I say no more vaccinations until the left lifts mandates for PEOPLE WHO ARE VACCINATED.

I thought the left loved the CDC. Even Doctors offices don't give a shit about the CDC and mandate masks, doesn't matter if you are vaccinated.

And the reality is, the vaccine works, masks don't. Unless you're wearing a surgical mask that you can't breathe in and no one does.

He had better be careful though, he won't be a good president without Trumps endorsement. He should be meeting with Trump and getting an idea of where they both stand, the Bush Monarchy already did so.

If we see consistent attacks on Trump, it will be a sign that the China First Establishment believes he will run again. If we see DeSantis back off from being an outspoken hawk on China, it will be a sign he has been "convinced" to be more "mainstream" (see Romney, McCain etc).

He had better be careful though, he won't be a good president without Trumps endorsement. He should be meeting with Trump and getting an idea of where they both stand, the Bush Monarchy already did so.

If we see consistent attacks on Trump, it will be a sign that the China First Establishment believes he will run again. If we see DeSantis back off from being an outspoken hawk on China, it will be a sign he has been "convinced" to be more "mainstream" (see Romney, McCain etc).

I agree that if Trump runs then DeSantis should wait until 2028. He's a young guy and he is targeting the same base that Trump is. If they both run, they will both lose, no point in that

Forum List

Back