Forcing me to wear a mask or get tested with a swab then would be causing me physical harm, so I will also protest on that grounds.

Just to add a datum from real life, here.

More than a year ago, I had to have a second surgery on my leg. The hospital required that I get a COVID-1984 test two days before my surgery.

The bitch who shoved the swab up my nose fucked up my sinuses, and it took me at least a week to heal from that. That is something that I did not need on top of also having to heal from the aftermath of the surgery.

uss-clipper-gets.jpg

Clipper chip - Wikipedia

Any healthcare pro who refuses a vaccine to stop a virus, the very same virus that affects patients that they are tasked to treat is in the wrong field.

Or perhaps, from their professional knowledge in the related field, they might know something that you don't.

There is enough that is obvious even to those of us who are not in the medical professions, that are surely more obvious to those who are.

And then there are those, such as yourself, who stubbornly refuse to see what is right in front of your faces, if it is inconsistent with the lies that your masters are telling you to believe and obey.

Only a total moron wouldn't be concerned over a virus that can fucking kill them, you idiot.

Only a total moron would not be concerned about taking a dangerous experimental drug that can kill them, that has already been proven to have killed thousands perhaps tens of thousands, and left many more with serious permanent damage.

When's the last time 800,000 people within a year from the common cold?

How'd you pass that GED exam? You cheat on it?

It's never happened.

And its never happened with the COVID-1984 virus, either.

That figure, now up to 800,000, is a lie. Even the CDC has admitted that in effect, only 6% of claimed #COronaHoax2020 deaths are genuine. And what the CDC will admit, you have t know that the truth is much farther in that direction than what they will admit; but taking the CDC admission at face value, that 800,000 is really only about 48,000.

And that's not over just a year. That's over two years. So, about 24,000 per year. More people than that die in traffic accidents. More people that that are murdered. More people than that die from all manner of other more mundane causes. More people than that die in a week from abortion.

I would not excuse Clipper on the basis of alleged ignorance. I think it knows very well what it stands for, and that is what it intends to stand for. This is genuine malice and evil, not to be dismissed as mere ignorance.

I try to keep it to a level even a commie moron can understand. Do you think I used words with too many syllables?

My wife, who has worked for a well-known pharmaceutical giant for four years, received the dreaded notice letter on the 23rd of December—last week. She is the accounts payable director and a staff accountant, and she has been working (mostly) from home since March 2020. The deadline for her to apply for a religious or medical exemption is the 29th of December or tomorrow. Her company's HR department is not giving her the option to test weekly as an alternative to receiving the COVID jab(s). All employees of her company must have at least one jab by January 4, 2022, unless their exemption is approved before then—in order to EVER enter the physical office again.

We're at wits end, to be honest. I mean, we'd be fine financially if she walked away from her job tomorrow, but that's not the fucking point. This job represents the career she'd always dreamed of having. When she started working at her company the accounts payable department was in shambles. She came in and rebuilt the entire department and worked closely with offshore software developers to come up with and implement a new AP system. This job is her baby, and she loves it.

At the moment she is one of five corporate finance employees refusing to submit to the COVID jabs. One of the finance VPs sent an email to HR basically stating that he was going into the office one more time to collect his personal items and was from that moment forward only working from home. She copied me in on the email and she's thinking of doing the same. There's essentially no reason for her to go into the office anymore, since after the implementation of yet another new system, her essential job duties can be completed remotely. If that doesn't work, she's going to try for a religious exemption—but the chances she'll get that seem quite slim. Worst case scenario . . . her last day with the company will be January 3rd.

As far as we can understand the mandate for companies who employ 100 or more personnel was shot down twice in lower courts and then resurrected a couple weeks ago. The only chance remaining in the courts for employees who refuse the jab(s) is the coming Supreme Court decision on the matter, which I believe is going to be decided by Kavanaugh.

Wouldn't it be great if Americans who refuse to get the jab still had First Amendment rights?
If you guys are fine financially she should take a stand ....have some with it to ....aww hell yeah

zmmzmsmjsjsmxmsmxss.jpeg

Think everybody is a lying fool like you are?
Just you, your DemNazi Brethren, Big Pharma and The Globalists telling everyone the common cold (Coronavirus) is being tested positive for COVID (Coronavirus).

Same freaking Hoax as Russian Collusion just by a different name, and you played that lie for 4 straight years with a straight face and still playing that lie today.

It's never happened.

And its never happened with the COVID-1984 virus, either.

That figure, now up to 800,000, is a lie. Even the CDC has admitted that in effect, only 6% of claimed #COronaHoax2020 deaths are genuine. And what the CDC will admit, you have t know that the truth is much farther in that direction than what they will admit; but taking the CDC admission at face value, that 800,000 is really only about 48,000.

And that's not over just a year. That's over two years. So, about 24,000 per year. More people than that die in traffic accidents. More people that that are murdered. More people than that die from all manner of other more mundane causes. More people than that die in a week from abortion.
Yo're full of shit & you should be pitied for your stupidity.

The whole of your argument depends on making things that are none of the employer's fucking business, the employer's business.

Whether or not I choose to allow myself to be used as a test subject in a risky medical experiment is none of my employer's fucking business. The employer has no legitimate authority to know what my choice is in this matter, to make any demands on me regarding what choice I will make, or to discriminately against me on the basis of my choice.

My religion is none of my employer's fucking business.

And if a loophole is placed before me that I can evade an already-illegal act of coercion or discrimination by making a religious-based excuse, then being able to verify whether I actually hold any religious belief that counters the illegal discrimination that I am trying to avoid falls outside of anything that is the employer's fucking business. But that is moot, because the employer is already acting illegally, and sticking its nose into things that are none of its fucking business, if it puts me in the position of having to make that religious excuse.
Take your primma donna bullshit walking. Your employer doesn't you a fucking thing. You want RE? Show that you are "entitled" to it or hit the road. The fact that you're squaking over showing documentation shows that you're trying to scam whoever you work for.

You must think you're special.

Yo're full of shit & you should be pitied for your stupidity.
The Truth is that even THE CDC is telling you that COVID at it's worst in The US, even with Padded Numbers and Monetary Incentives for For Profit Healthcare to claim COVID as a cause of Death even for a Motorcycle accident is only responsible for 85 deaths per 100,000 people.

That means the mortality rate for COVID is only 0.00085%

Hyping COVID as a pandemic is a scam. The NFL reduced it's testing requirements and relaxed it's policies, and The NBA no longer requires vaccines for players even in the midst of the overhyped Omicron variant.

Omicron is reverting back to what most Coronavirus do, becoming nothing more than a common cold. The Common Cold is a Coronavirus, and will never be eradicated. Coronaviruses like any other life form seek to survive. If they kill the host, they cannot continue to spread, so they become less harmful.

Omicron is essentially reverted back to the common cold, so your hoax, like Russian Collusion is about played out, but like Russian Collusion, I am positive that you will try to drag this lie out for 4 years or more and attempt to gather more power, control, money, and expand your tyranny and oppression to every nook and cranny you can.

God isn't very happy with you right now.

Isaiah 10
Woe to Tyrants
1 Woe to those who enact unjust statutes
and issue oppressive decrees,
2 to deprive the poor of fair treatment
and withhold justice from the oppressed of My people,
to make widows their prey
and orphans their plunder.
3 What will you do on the day of reckoning
when devastation comes from afar?
To whom will you flee for help?
Where will you leave your wealth?
4 Nothing will remain but to crouch among the captives
or fall among the slain.
Despite all this, His anger is not turned away;

His hand is still upraised.

Just to add a datum from real life, here.

More than a year ago, I had to have a second surgery on my leg. The hospital required that I get a COVID-1984 test two days before my surgery.

The bitch who shoved the swab up my nose fucked up my sinuses, and it took me at least a week to heal from that. That is something that I did not need on top of also having to heal from the aftermath of the surgery.
Exactly. I am not taking a swab up my nose when my sinuses are chronically swollen like they are.

Take your primma donna bullshit walking. Your employer doesn't you a fucking thing. You want RE? Show that you are "entitled" to it or hit the road. The fact that you're squaking over showing documentation shows that you're trying to scam whoever you work for.

Prima Donna? You mean like the service members in the USAF, NAVY, MARINES, ARMY who sign up to protect our Constitutional Freedoms offering to sacrifice their lives so you can call people who want to assert those same freedoms, "Prima Donnas"?

Are you going to call a Veteran like me, and all the Service Members I know and served with Prima Donnas?

Is that your argument?

Prima Donna? You mean like the service members in the USAF, NAVY, MARINES, ARMY who sign up to protect our Constitutional Freedoms offering to sacrifice their lives so you can call people who want to assert those same freedoms, "Prima Donnas"?

Are you going to call a Veteran like me, and all the Service Members I know and served with Prima Donnas?

Is that your argument?
What I'm saying is people who want a Religious Exemption should cooperate with their employer & show that they're entitled to it. If you don't want to do that then don't ask for it. Show me in the constitution where it says you're entitled to a religious exemption just because you think you deserve it.

Fuck your documentation bro............I don't care..........it's none of your business.......this is you.

What I'm saying is people who want a Religious Exemption should cooperate with their employer & show that they're entitled to it. If you don't want to do that then don't ask for it. Show me in the constitution where it says you're entitled to a religious exemption just because you think you deserve it.
No, they should not cooperate. We have freedom of religion and EEOC laws based on The Civil Rights Act, which prohibit a company for asking an employee what their religious beliefs or affiliations are. HIPPA, also based on The Civil Rights Act, prevents an employer from asking an employee about any medical conditions, medications he is on, or for any sort of medical records which includes vaccination records.

There is also the Disparate Treatment clause in both The Civil Rights Act, and in EEOC law and policy. You cannot treat one employee different from another. If, for instance, you as a company wanted to institute a forced vaccination and testing policy and forced mask wearing policy, you would have to force it on everyone. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated would have to be tested every week, wear masks and be subject to exactly the same restrictions, regardless of vaccination status. You could not segregate the two. That would be a huge Civil Rights violation, despite the fact that Biden's Mandate is Unconstitutional and Illegal and should never be enforced in the first place.

Also, because the nature of "The Mandate" is punitive for employers who refuse to comply with it in the form of threats of a fine and other punitive actions, and for the employer who is attempting to threaten an employee with either termination, or forcing them to be tested weekly at their own expense or other punitive actions for noncompliance, Miranda Laws and The 5th Amendment protect you from incriminating yourself in either Civil or Criminal circumstances with regards to any sort of punitive actions either administrative or legal.

No Employers nor any Employee has to be forced to answer questions under duress or with the threat of punitive actions, and should they answer incorrectly, such as "I am not vaccinated" be subjected to disparate and punitive treatment. So, an Employer under threat of a fine or other punitive actions does not have to testify against himself as to whether or not they are abiding by "The Mandate" and an Employee being asked questions about whether or not they are vaccinated does not have to answer that question when there is a threat of punitive action (termination or forced testing or other punitive actions) behind it. You have a right to not incriminate yourself.

Employers trying to take cover under "It's a Federal Mandate" are no different than a soldier carrying out an illegal and unconstitutional order from a superior. They will be held accountable.

Let's be honest, you are just another DemNazi Fascist and Control Freak like most of these Globalists are, and you do not like The Constitution and Bill of Rights getting in the way of your Fascist Agenda. It's why you hated Trump, because he was in your way.

This whole thing is not going to end well for your party or for the employers who decide to carry out Civil Rights Violating policies, leveled against their employees in a discriminatory fashion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back