Elderly People and People with Comorbidities die at that rate every year from the common cold. Usually turns in to Pneumonia, or they simply die in their sleep from cardiac arrest or respiratory distress.

The Death Rates have not budged a bit since COVID was hyped up.
And yet all other Coronavirus ailments have disappeared, but you with your face in your boyfriend's ass are too busy eating ass to look up and notice reality.

The testing also cannot tell the difference between the common cold, a coronavirus based flu bug, and what they call COVID which was just a slightly more virulent coronavirus, and now has basically evolved back in to it's original benign form akin to the common cold. Most people take the rapid test or the take home test, and that cannot differentiate between one coronavirus and another. You have the sniffles and a common cold....you test positive for COVID. And some of the tests are so defective that you can send in an unused test and it will test positive.

Some scam you have running there pin heads.

You and your den of vipers will try to keep the lie going probably in to 2024 just like you kept trying to propagandize America with fantastic lies about Russian Collusion.

Do you think we haven't caught on to your game yet? You will dream something else up when this lie sputters out.
YAWN

Any healthcare pro who refuses a vaccine to stop a virus, the very same virus that affects patients that they are tasked to treat is in the wrong field.

When are you going to get it through your thick commie head that "vaccine" doesn't stop shit, not infection, not transmission. At best it reduces the severity of the symptoms, which makes it a therapeutic not a vaccine and there are alternative therapeutics that are just as effective and don't have as many adverse reactions.

The small minority of people who can't take vaccines is no excuse for jerkoffs like you to deny the proven fact that these vaccines work, you imbecile.

Asshats like you with their head in your ass is the main cause that we will live with this pandemic for a long time.

Fuck off & enjoy the trip. You've done enough damage to this Country already with your downright stupidity, Tex.

See post 102, moron.

There is no current status of legality and SC will put a stop to the attempted implementations.

Last edited:
Any healthcare pro who refuses a vaccine to stop a virus, the very same virus that affects patients that they are tasked to treat is in the wrong field.
Or they know enough to see that the mRNA vaccines are BS..........hmmm

The small minority of people who can't take vaccines is no excuse for jerkoffs like you to deny the proven fact that these vaccines work, you imbecile.

Asshats like you with their head in your ass is the main cause that we will live with this pandemic for a long time.

Fuck off & enjoy the trip. You've done enough damage to this Country already with your downright stupidity, Tex.
Says the one who can get covid and spread it via the GREAT VACCINE...........So great you have to threaten people to get it..............So great that you deny cheap drugs to NOT NEED IT.

YOU ARE THE VIRUS.

Says the one who can get covid and spread it via the GREAT VACCINE...........So great you have to threaten people to get it..............So great that you deny cheap drugs to NOT NEED IT.

YOU ARE THE VIRUS.
Then head on over to your local vet & ask for Ivermectin in case you get Covid, Einstein. While you're at it swallow a couple doses right now for the brain worms that you must have, jerkoff.

I'm the virus? Yea, ok.

Then head on over to your local vet & ask for Ivermectin in case you get Covid, Einstein. While you're at it swallow a couple doses right now for the brain worms that you must have, jerkoff.

I'm the virus? Yea, ok.
How about the FDA allow it like other countries who have done night and day better than us.......Same ole same ole from you Pfizer freaks...........Drugs that have saved millions for over 50 years are HORSE DEWORMER.........

And here you are to continue selling the LIE........

More than 118% of Gibraltar’s population is fully vaccinated against Covid-19. This figure exceeds 100% due to the doses received by Spaniards who cross the border to work or visit the territory every day. The entire adult population of Gibraltar has been fully vaccinated since March, and masks are still required in stores and on public transport.

Gibraltar currently distributes booster doses to the over-40s, healthcare workers, and other “vulnerable groups” and even administers vaccines to children aged five to 12.

Similarly, well-vaccinated countries have also reported surges in Covid-19 positives recently. In Singapore, where 94% of the eligible population has been vaccinated, cases and deaths spiked to record levels in late October and declined slightly.

In Ireland, where about 92% of the adult population is fully vaccinated, Covid-19 cases and deaths from the virus have doubled since August.

How about the FDA allow it like other countries who have done night and day better than us.......Same ole same ole from you Pfizer freaks...........Drugs that have saved millions for over 50 years are HORSE DEWORMER.........

And here you are to continue selling the LIE........
It's not approved to treat Covid here & it never will be. Move to another Country & you can get all the horse dewormer you want. Let us know how you make out.

It's not approved to treat Covid here & it never will be. Move to another Country & you can get all the horse dewormer you want. Let us know how you make out.
Fuck off...........We know why it is not approved...........there is no money in for the vaccine makers.....well snake oil salesmen.

All crisis actors, right Tex?

Poor little commie, can't even read a fucking calendar. Are you saying there's only 12 months (that's a year ya know) separating Jan/Feb 2019 and Dec 2021? Or will you deny saying this:
When's the last time 800,000 people within a year from the common cold?
You're really are too stupid to breathe.

Last edited:
If an employee doesn't want to provide that info to their employer then how are they supposed to verify whether or not you're "entitled" to the exemption?

If you believe that the request is priviledged [sic], then don't ask for the exemption. Period. Without a contract you're not "entitled" to a bullshit religious exemprion [sic] which is a scam anyway used by primma [sic donna's who want to weasel out of getting the shot.

Most of ya's wouldn't know the inside of a church if it fell on top of you.

The whole of your argument depends on making things that are none of the employer's fucking business, the employer's business.

Whether or not I choose to allow myself to be used as a test subject in a risky medical experiment is none of my employer's fucking business. The employer has no legitimate authority to know what my choice is in this matter, to make any demands on me regarding what choice I will make, or to discriminately against me on the basis of my choice.

My religion is none of my employer's fucking business.

And if a loophole is placed before me that I can evade an already-illegal act of coercion or discrimination by making a religious-based excuse, then being able to verify whether I actually hold any religious belief that counters the illegal discrimination that I am trying to avoid falls outside of anything that is the employer's fucking business. But that is moot, because the employer is already acting illegally, and sticking its nose into things that are none of its fucking business, if it puts me in the position of having to make that religious excuse.

So you're saying a company is entitled to discriminate against a person, based on the way they chose to practice their faith? You really are an ignorant commie.

I would not excuse Clipper on the basis of alleged ignorance. I think it knows very well what it stands for, and that is what it intends to stand for. This is genuine malice and evil, not to be dismissed as mere ignorance.

Forum List

Back