Current COVID-19 Mortality Rate: 1.35%

This thread provides quite the indication of various posters results on the math section of the S.A.Ts (if they even took it).

There seems to be a strong correlation between a low S.A.T. score and hive mind leftism.

No this thread illustrates why America has the problem getting from behind the curve on COVID-19. If you read this thread 99.9% of it is Partisan Politics, basically every other nation has put aside Partisan Politics during this time and this is also what ALL American's HAVE to do INCLUDING the MSM, it doesn't matter if you are Pro-Trump or Anti-Trump, Pro-Democrat or Anti-Democrat you have GOT to pull together as ONE ENTITY for this time and work TOGETHER on getting ahead of the curve of the COVID-19 situation.

Once the spread is exponential..........only the people of the country can stop it.........Gov't can do lock downs..........shut down everything......but the people will still be the ones who either take the precautions or not.

In China......they got a hold of it with a STORM TROOPER approach.......pretty much at gun point....probably why it got better...........but it WILL COME BACK......that's what these things do.

We do not do these things in our country at the point of a bayonet.........so it's up to the people to be smart for a while until a vaccine comes out..........or it just runs it's course....

This outbreak will be as many as H1N1 in the end..........62 million at least got it here.......will be the same around the world..........Treatments and Summer will lower the death toll.

Once the spread is exponential..........only the people of the country can stop it.........Gov't can do lock downs..........shut down everything......but the people will still be the ones who either take the precautions or not.

In China......they got a hold of it with a STORM TROOPER approach.......pretty much at gun point....probably why it got better...........but it WILL COME BACK......that's what these things do.

We do not do these things in our country at the point of a bayonet.........so it's up to the people to be smart for a while until a vaccine comes out..........or it just runs it's course....

This outbreak will be as many as H1N1 in the end..........62 million at least got it here.......will be the same around the world..........Treatments and Summer will lower the death toll.

Well you better hope so and also hope that a majority of peoples are smart and are not idiots, it's the idiots who are putting others in potential danger.

Well you better hope so and also hope that a majority of peoples are smart and are not idiots, it's the idiots who are putting others in potential danger.
She Cruise ship Princess..........is the best lab experiment yet.............20% got it..........1.2% died.....

Treatments lower that number.......they were on a ship where it was easy to spread.....so the number lowers.........i'd say about 0.5% in the end GUESSING because so many get it and are never tested.......still a lot of people.........even at that rate.

Plenty of commentary here and from the media that people are not being tested merely to find out if they have it or not.
That doesn't mean nobody is. "Plenty", eh? I see you understand now that you made up a lie and are trying to walk it back under the radar.
They don’t want to take the time to test non infecteds to provide they are non infected
You are parsing and splitting hairs. My statement that they don’t want to test you unless you are reporting illness stands and is correct. Some of a few thousand New Yorkers may have been obviously well from the get go but that was a special type of testing anyway
They don’t want to spend time and test kits, etc providing test results to confirm that the non sick are non sick
They don't want to take the time to test??

Are you just ignorant about this?

WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TESTS TO TEST THE SICK, LET ALONE OTHERS!!!!

And that's a real problem, for this season and next and next and next.....
We aren't learning how it is spread, without the testing... we can't confine those who are sick, without knowing who really are sick, without the testing, we can't send to work, who aren't sick, because we do not know who are not sick...without the testing....

It's a darn mess, not having the tests to test, and why governors were left with ONE OPTION, shut down...

Stay at home, shut down all but essential jobs.

My prediction is right now that America is going up to number one in the world in COVID-19 Total Cases AND New Cases and this is going to be within the next 24 hours, you have already just gone above Italy in Total Cases and New Cases, you are now only 6.217 behind China, yesterday you were 19.000 behind China and still in third place.

As of right now at 18.00PM which is what 1PM in New York and 10AM in California and so still many many hours left in America's day.

This:

China - Total Cases 81.286 New Cases 67
USA - Total Cases 75.069 New Cases 6.859
Italy - Total Cases 74.386 New Cases 0

My other prediction is that if Italy can keep New Cases between 0-500 a day they will have flattened the curve, the next prediction is that if Italy has two more days of between 0-500 New Cases a day then Spain will go into third place.

Spain as of right now is at this:

Total Cases 56.197 New Cases 6.682

This time tomorrow I think the Top Three will be:

USA
China
Italy

If as I have commented Italy can get a two day run of between 0-500 in New Cases and Spain continues behind the curve, then by Monday I think the Top Three will be:

USA
China
Spain

Remember, stay safe.

^^^^ Hold on Italy have just reported the New Cases today and are at 6.153

The totals right now:

China -Total Cases 81.286 New Cases 67
Italy - Total Cases 80.539 New Cases 6.153
USA - Total Cases 75.665 New Cases 7.454

My revised prediction now, very soon at the above rate:

Italy
China
USA

Also very soon at the above rate, possibly between Saturday-Monday it will be:

USA
Italy
China

Today's figures:

c-19-March-26.jpg

The mortality rate has risen to 1.45%.

200 PEOPLEIN THE US DIED YESTERDAY -

More than 200 deaths from Covid-19 were reported Wednesday in the United States -- a new high for fatalities recorded in a single day.
The dramatic spike brought the number of novel coronavirus deaths since the outbreak reached the United States in late January to at least 928. Sunday morning -- less than four days ago -- the nationwide total was 326 deaths,

That's sort of what I wondered. The US has a lower mortality rate that some other countries. I wonder if it will increase as the number of sick people increase. I dunno. Obviously if we don't have enough ventilators or if primary care people get sick from not having enough protective gear, but even assuming a best case scenario for people getting treated …. more patients per HC worker.

if the caregivers dont get protection pretty soon they wont go to work any more - idiot rw's with the virus can take care of themselves.

That is why we are where we are today. And we and our descendants are having to shell out $2 trillion because of this dumb motherfucker.

If there ever was a time for a wealth tax with teeth, this is it.

Yeah, I know, fat chance...

That's sort of what I wondered. The US has a lower mortality rate that some other countries. I wonder if it will increase as the number of sick people increase. I dunno. Obviously if we don't have enough ventilators or if primary care people get sick from not having enough protective gear, but even assuming a best case scenario for people getting treated …. more patients per HC worker.
The mortality rate in South Korea is 0.7%. Half what ours is.

Doctors and nurses are falling ill. Medical supplies are running out.

And Trump says "pack them churches!"

South Korea knows all about the stupidity of packing churches while the coronavirus is on the loose.

SK had an advantage in being able to track cases more easily and not just because they didn't have their asses up a fat orange egotist's ass. But yeah, I don't think they ran out of gowns and masks for frontline folks.

SK had an advantage in being able to track cases more easily and not just because they didn't have their asses up a fat orange egotist's ass. But yeah, I don't think they ran out of gowns and masks for frontline folks.
They were testing 20,000 people a day while our alternate reality TV clown was blowing off the seriousness of the pandemic.

We got this under control. Those 15 cases will be down to zero in a few days, we've done a great job. Anyone who wants a test can get a test. Those tests are beautiful. They're perfect, like the transcript. Now if you'll excuse me, tee time is in 15 minutes.

In all seriousness, given what is happening in CA right now, and in Nola there is literally a blooming of cases, and the revelers from Mardi Gras have dispersed across the country, and of course what the spring breakers may have left that we'll see in maybe two weeks …. this could be Italy on a larger scale. Even if we don't have the infection rates of Milan, the sheer numbers of 350 million people could present a large scale problem … and Trump simply failed to mobilize production of medical supplies …. even when he finally admitted we have a national problem requiring people isolate.

They don’t want to take the time to test non infecteds to provide they are non infected
True, until we get more tests. But your claim that people without symptoms are not being tested was false, and you literally made it up on the spot. I called it out. Now you're gwumpy and won't admit you made up some dumb shit. So, just like every night you're here.
I called my doctor's office to get tested and they told me they couldn't test me because I didn't have all the symptoms, so you're full of shit, as normal
Of course. We are not going to get comparisons of tested positives versus negatives as the negatives will be so very few as only symptomatics are getting the tests. Got a fever, very likely tested. Don’t and go to line 2.
Kinda convenient that there is no way to determine general population testing negative versus positive. That would lend Real insight into the true infective percentage .

Forum List

Back