Cuomo to get an EMMY award for daily briefings?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

This is a joke. What category? Best Daytime Drama?

When will he win charges for killing thousands of seniors?

Does it matter when you only watch for the red carpet dresses?

He should get prison for being a traitor to the constitution. But what do I know?

He should get prison for being a traitor to the constitution. But what do I know?

Why?

Why?

What he did with New York. The lock downs and keeping the elderly locked up in there homes is both unconstitutional and just pure treason against the freedoms of the people in this country. Now New Yorkers are leaving in droves because of that fool.

The title of mass killer through lies and ineptitude over his handling of Covid goes to Bloody Trump.

:lol: NY has been trolling "The Donald" since the 80s...they know exactly what gets under his skin, and now by extension his Cult's. :laughing0301:

The title of mass killer through lies and ineptitude over his handling of Covid goes to Bloody Trump.

Yea. I agree Trump should have told everyone it's not really a virus but the poisoning of the people with the 5G. SO you are right.

Why?

What he did with New York. The lock downs and keeping the elderly locked up in there homes is both unconstitutional and just pure treason against the freedoms of the people in this country. Now New Yorkers are leaving in droves because of that fool.

I don't agree.
-----------------------

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws. The Court's decision articulated the view that individual liberty is not absolute and is subject to the police power of the state.
snip
During the 2020 coronavirus pandemic, the federal United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit relied on Jacobson when upholding a Texas regulation halting abortions by including it in its ban on non-essential medical services and surgeries, consistent with Justice Blackmun's citing of the case in Roe v. Wade.[8] (See Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on abortion in the United States.) Jacobson also has been a precedent case in justifying government facemask orders and stay-at-home orders throughout the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic.[9][10]

At least they acknowledge Cuomo is just all an act.

No substance

Trump saved 2 MILLION lives, according to the experts.

Cuomo signed an order sending thousands to their deaths.

Trump saved 2 MILLION lives, according to the experts.

Cuomo signed an order sending thousands to their deaths.
This

and............................the Emmy for most deaths..........................goes toooooooooooooooo

Cuomo.

1606692355287.png

Forum List

Back