Cuomo to Covid Volunteers: Pay Up ! The governor imposes New York income taxes on the health-care workers from other states who answered his call

Cuomo better hope the so-called "second wave" doesn't hit his state hard again this fall and winter. Even if the threat to tax never actually goes into effect, if I'm a volunteer, I find another state to help out.

First off volunteers don't get paid.

Second, Trump has stated ( in one of the bills) that CV expenses would be paid by the Fed Gov.

More shame on greedy Cuomo.

We (the Fed Guv) should charge the State of NY for every little drop of anything, including the (U)SS Hope.

Cuomo better hope the so-called "second wave" doesn't hit his state hard again this fall and winter. Even if the threat to tax never actually goes into effect, if I'm a volunteer, I find another state to help out.
You remember early in New York's COVID-19 problem, trump spouted some rhetoric about sealing the roads in and out of New York, typical baiting, Cuomo whined like a lil bitch, trump turned his attention elsewhere. I am sure you remember the story. It was before Cuomo was found to be intentionally salting the nursing home with recovering COVID patients. If we know then what we know now, it would appear that Trump may have had a correct course of action. Though totally unconstitutional, typical donnie day dreaming out loud, it might have been a correct situational move, probably a hell of a lot more beneficial to the surrounding states (such as New Jersey) than the misjudgement of Idiot Andy was to his own state. This is not to say that I ever trust Donny's judgement, but even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while.

You remember early in New York's COVID-19 problem, trump spouted some rhetoric about sealing the roads in and out of New York, typical baiting, Cuomo whined like a lil bitch, trump turned his attention elsewhere. I am sure you remember the story. It was before Cuomo was found to be intentionally salting the nursing home with recovering COVID patients. If we know then what we know now, it would appear that Trump may have had a correct course of action. Though totally unconstitutional, typical donnie day dreaming out loud, it might have been a correct situational move, probably a hell of a lot more beneficial to the surrounding states (such as New Jersey) than the misjudgement of Idiot Andy was to his own state. This is not to say that I ever trust Donny's judgement, but even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while.
Since President Trump took office, he has been able with trolling, to expose the left for how dangerous they are. Republicans of the left also showed their ugly faces, and left their posts which then Demoncraps won, giving the gavel to Mummified Nan From San Fransicko. Shit is all over her cities streets, while she sits in her mansion eating 100 dollar ice cream...

Since President Trump took office, he has been able with trolling, to expose the left for how dangerous they are. Republicans of the left also showed their ugly faces, and left their posts which then Demoncraps won, giving the gavel to Mummified Nan From San Fransicko. Shit is all over her cities streets, while she sits in her mansion eating 100 dollar ice cream...
I figure that a US Senator from any given state actually has little to do with how the state runs it's business inside the state. Not to say that it isn't filthy, getting worse and kind of like intentionally spreading landfill garbage and untreated sewage along the sidewalks, because the state and cities do not enforce a policy of better sanitation, but she really has no real directive say. We just kind of judge her by association, possibly unfairly, but it is definitely the people she represents and she could be a like minded type that just throws up their hands and gives up on a solution as long as it is not showing up behind the walls of her walled estate.

I figure that a US Senator from any given state actually has little to do with how the state runs it's business inside the state. Not to say that it isn't filthy, getting worse and kind of like intentionally spreading landfill garbage and untreated sewage along the sidewalks, because the state and cities do not enforce a policy of better sanitation, but she really has no real directive say. We just kind of judge her by association, possibly unfairly, but it is definitely the people she represents and she could be a like minded type that just throws up their hands and gives up on a solution as long as it is not showing up behind the walls of her walled estate.
Doesnt she run Congress? You know who has the purse strings of the United States. If she told Governor Newbrain, that he needs to get his act together or else no more federal funds, think HE would take a turn for the better?

Doesnt she run Congress? You know who has the purse strings of the United States. If she told Governor Newbrain, that he needs to get his act together or else no more federal funds, think HE would take a turn for the better?
Doubt it. Pretty sure Governor doesn't answer to her or the president either, for that matter. He is the people of California and it's state legislature's problem or benefit, depending on what day it is.

Forum List

Back