Now appearing in the China Arena -- Trump vs. Trump

Sandy Shanks

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2018
Jan. 22, on Twitter Trump stated: “One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

“I think they made a horrible mistake and they didn’t want to admit it. We wanted to go in. They didn’t want us there,” Trump said during a Fox News virtual town hall on May 4. “This virus should not have spread all over the world. They should have put it out.”

Jan. 24, on Twitter: “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement: “And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Speaking to reporters in the Oval Office of the White House on May 7, Trump said: "We went through the worst attack we've ever had on our country, this is worst attack we've ever had."

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India: “China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

"This is worse than Pearl Harbor, this is worse than the World Trade Center. There's never been an attack like this."

Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference: “I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

"And it should have never happened. Could've been stopped at the source. Could've been stopped in China. It should've been stopped right at the source. And it wasn't."

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference: “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

“America is under attack — not just by an invisible virus, but by the Chinese.”

Who is Trump's worst enemy?

Answer: Trump

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe - POLITICO

Trump says coronavirus worse 'attack' than Pearl Harbor - BBC News

Last edited:
Jan. 22, on Twitter Trump stated: “One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

“I think they made a horrible mistake and they didn’t want to admit it. We wanted to go in. They didn’t want us there,” Trump said during a Fox News virtual town hall on May 4. “This virus should not have spread all over the world. They should have put it out.”

Jan. 24, on Twitter: “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement: “And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Speaking to reporters in the Oval Office of the White House on May 7, Trump said: "We went through the worst attack we've ever had on our country, this is worst attack we've ever had."

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India: “China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

"This is worse than Pearl Harbor, this is worse than the World Trade Center. There's never been an attack like this."

Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference: “I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

"And it should have never happened. Could've been stopped at the source. Could've been stopped in China. It should've been stopped right at the source. And it wasn't."

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference: “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe - POLITICO

1590025116383.png

Your timeline doesn't prove anything.

XiSmile.jpg

there's more. Trump just tweeted right now:

"China is on a massive disinformation campaign because they are desperate to have Sleepy Joe Biden win the presidential race so they can continue to rip-off the US, as they have done for decades, until I came along!

Spokesman speaks stupidly on behalf of China, trying desperately to deflect the pain and carnage that their country spread throughout the world. Its disinformation and propaganda attack on the US and Europe is a disgrace

It all comes from the top. They could have easily stopped the plague, but they didn’t! "

Sometimes i think the same people that worked for the Russians and the Democrats also work for the Chinese and the Democrats. I wonder what was the last thing the Russians, the Chinese, or the Democrats did for America. ... i can think of one . If by chance a few people were persuaded to vote trump because of a few russian facebook ads . Well then i guess russia helped America by trump being elected.

dOnald tRump's opinion is that of whomever he last spoke to.

He's not very bright.

Trump speaks out of both sides of his mouth (often lying) like other business as usual politicians, depending the audience, the question and in his case, whatever nutball agenda whore he spoke to 10 minutes before hand, that anything he says is meaningless and has been since he took office.

I will agree, that Trump tried to butter up and gives credit to a tyrant in China. He should realize, communist filth don't care about keeping their word usually before the ink is even dry. They answer to nobody and would sacrifice as many as needed for their own ambitions and power. This has been particularly easy for them since so many work hard to have them replace America as global leader.

Trump openly admitted his motivates if anyone read between the lines when reporters raise these tweets and he said, in essence "we just signed the largest trade agreement in history". China, like so many nations, is hedging their bets that Trump will lose in 2020 with much assistance by all of the not-so-quiet China First traitors in the West. Trump was hoping to give them some credit, in order to keep the peace and ensure China spends billions as they agreed. They are clearly going to reneg.

China is all in on this wager (one of the reasons among others I don't trust the source of this virus, I am that distrusting of Chinas government). If Trump does win in 2020, the communists are going to feel the wrath like they've not felt in 75 years as Trump will work 16 hours a day to ensure they pay an economic price.

Last edited:

TDS thread 1,614

China is all in on this wager (one of the reasons among others I don't trust the source of this virus, I am that distrusting of Chinas government). If Trump does win in 2020, the communists are going to feel the wrath like they've not felt in 75 years as Trump will work 16 hours a day to ensure they pay an economic price.
If I were him, that would be a prominent theme in the campaign.

Me or a confused pushover pussy, who is going to let those red bastards walk all over us.

The Trump administration is looking for ways to punish China for its complacency amid the coronavirus pandemic without burning President Donald Trump's bid for a second term.

Doing that in a way that doesn't exacerbate an already-flailing US economy won't be easy. While tougher measures like increasing broad sanctions and tariffs are being discussed, administration officials are also examining options such as expanding a crackdown on China's 5G companies, as well as various political actions aimed at punishing Beijing.

Trump is already having to deal with the fact that his signature trade deal with China is underperforming. Weeks after the official implementation of Phase One of the deal, the pace of Chinese purchases of US goods is nowhere near what was promised, raising questions about whether Trump's 18-month trade war was worth the cost.

Many Americans, particularly farmers in strategic heartland states hit hard by Trump's trade war, were hoping the additional $200 billion in US exports to China as promised by the deal would bolster their bottom lines. But so far, China has bought less than half of the energy, farming and manufactured goods set out in the deal, according to some estimates, undermining an argument core to Trump's reelection effort: that he has successfully forced China to cut a better trade deal during his first term in office.

Trump's China dilemma: how to punish Beijing without hurting the US economy and his own reelection chances - CNNPolitics

hahahhahahahahhahahah
America's worst enemy are traitors like YOU--who HATE Mr Trump just because he was fairly elected

2020 looks like a replay of 2016. The democrats have everything locked up according to the polls.
Then when all votes are counted, the democrats lose <again>.
Then they whine about the EC and voter suppression, SSDE.

We need to reconfigure some of our essential supply lines from China before we get too slap happy with them; or we shoot ourselves in the foot again.
This takes time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back