Pro-Palestinian protests block New York City bridges, over 100 arrested

New York City police arrested dozens of pro-Palestinian protesters who blocked traffic at the entrances to the Holland Tunnel and three East River bridges during the Monday morning commute, officials said.

About 120 protesters were arrested while blocking entrances to the Holland Tunnel, which links downtown Manhattan with New Jersey, authorities said.

Protests also broke out at the Brooklyn Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge and Manhattan Bridge, which connect Manhattan and Brooklyn.

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators block a Brooklyn Bridge roadway during a 'Shut it Down for Palestine' protest in New York, Jan. 8, 2024.'Shut it Down for Palestine' protest in New York, Jan. 8, 2024.
Pro-Palestinian demonstrators block a Brooklyn Bridge roadway during a 'Shut it Down for Palestine' protest in New York, Jan. 8, 2024.

Pali-bros at it again......Small wonder they are losing more support and Israel gains support with every such incident.

I hope much hickory shampoo was applied.
Great stuff.

You laugh at mass murder. Not I. I oppose it. You support it as you’ve made perfectly clear.
You just did laugh at it. You also apparently support the killing, murder, rape, torture of those 1,300 innocent civilians on 107. If you did not support it, then you would not be opposing Israel entering Gaza to bring those Hamas perps to justice.

You just did laugh at it. You also apparently support the killing, murder, rape, torture of those 1,300 innocent civilians on 107. If you did not support it, then you would not be opposing Israel entering Gaza to bring those Hamas perps to justice.
Lol. I’m laughing at YOU.

New York City police arrested dozens of pro-Palestinian protesters who blocked traffic at the entrances to the Holland Tunnel and three East River bridges during the Monday morning commute, officials said.

About 120 protesters were arrested while blocking entrances to the Holland Tunnel, which links downtown Manhattan with New Jersey, authorities said.

Protests also broke out at the Brooklyn Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge and Manhattan Bridge, which connect Manhattan and Brooklyn.

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators block a Brooklyn Bridge roadway during a 'Shut it Down for Palestine' protest in New York, Jan. 8, 2024.'Shut it Down for Palestine' protest in New York, Jan. 8, 2024.
Pro-Palestinian demonstrators block a Brooklyn Bridge roadway during a 'Shut it Down for Palestine' protest in New York, Jan. 8, 2024.

Pali-bros at it again......Small wonder they are losing more support and Israel gains support with every such incident.

I hope much hickory shampoo was applied.

They should lock them up in the same NYC migrant processing center where that illegal got stabbed the other day

And then throw a bunch of steak knives in there for shits and giggles.

The same was said of nearly every protest in our history. Ststists like you support government force. I don’t.

The same was said of civil rights protesters in the 1960s. Vietnam War protesters too.
Modern conservatives fantasize about murdering the Boston Tea Party protestors.

A bit ironic, but shitcons gotta shitcon.

I’ll take the Founders over your dumb ass.

Look, no one is trying to take anyone's First Amendment rights away here. You just have to realize that when you camp out in the street, you are breaking traffic laws, and you are subject to being removed, NOT because someone doesn't like what you're protesting, but because you are blocking traffic!

Forum List

Back