Cuomo officially fired

Yeah, like trying to fuck over his brothers victims on any dirt he could find.
If anyone has a diseased mind, its you.

What part of "I don't support what he did" is so difficult for you to understand? Just how fucking stupid are you?

Hopefully, Fredo is the first of many shoes to drop at CNN. The new owners say they want to do real news.
Well, the definition of 'real news' is today somewhat obfuscated by the Democrat-owned MSM. They'll have to break away from that.

Bull fucking shit what?

He was out to help his brother. I'm not agreeing at all with what he did, simply that I understand him taking the actions he did.

There's a difference...

Yeah, "him trying to fuck over women who wouldn't let his brother rape them" is all just peachy in your eyes.

What a fucking clown.

I don't think he helped his brother much by doing unethical things but I'll bet he thought he could get away with it, a failure brought on by his hubris.

I'm not supportive of what he did; not at all. But I understand why he did it and, yeah, I would still understand that if the victim was a female relative. That doesn't mean I'd give the guy a pass, though, which is what you seem to believe...

You said he didn't do anything wrong per se, which is an asinine, and legally WRONG thing to say.

You truly are a moron.

1638660350546.png

I'm sure someone will twist it so that it was Trump's fault because Cuomo didn't have anything to do journalism about and he should sue Trump for damages.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Oh, fuck off you diseased old man.

He was wanting to help his brother in any way he can. I didn't say it was "right", I said I understood why he did it: He wanted to help his brother. There's a difference, but nothing some ignorant little fuck like you would be able to comprehend...
Oh we understand. You condone breaking the law, abusing your companies resources, and colluding to defame and defraud victims of sexual-harassment.

Forum List

Back