Cuomo officially fired

I fuckin' hate Chris Cuomo, but I understand why he did what he did. He saw his brother being attacked and wanted to help him. He didn't do anything "wrong", per se, but he certainly proved that he could not be the least bit objective.

He earned the firing, but I imagine he would do the same thing again...
Don't think that I could say that I "understand" him.

This guy is as bad as that so called anchor Matt Lauer was isn't he ??

Jumping on the band wagon trying to fry Trump with every breath, faking COVID probably (?), and then the nation finds this mess out about him and his brother being corrupt as hell together ??

They need to still go after his governor brother for killing them old folks with the COVID.

CNN ought to be almost done in America's eye's, if not completely done. It seems undoubtedly that they are full of corrupt people who lie, cheat, and steal to get ahead in life. How anyone remains loyal would be amazing to me.

Personally this has been long over due and should have happened months ago.

Now to the real deep tantalizing subject of this thread and Canon Shooter comments, and my attempt to help them out here…

I believe what Canon is attempting to convey to all of you is they understand why Chris did what he did because he was trying to help his brother out even though Chris was ethically wrong in doing what he did and morally wrong…

How many of you would not try to save your brother sorry ass and try to find something to help your brother out?

Personally for me I would have told Andrew he is screwed and face the firing squad because I am not ruining my career for him no matter how much I love my brother, but Chris was not raised that way…

Chris was wrong but as Canon put it if you can see it from the point of a criminal family like Chris and Andrew grew up in then you can understand why they did it but and remember the but they were both in the wrong and Andrew should face all criminal and civil penalties as possible and if Chris broke the law he should also face the penalties…

Truthfully Chris should apologize to his wife and Daughter for what he did because how he would talk about his Family on POTUS would make you believe he deeply love his wife and kids but his actions clearly showed he would spit on a woman to protect his brother, and make me wonder who would he defend if his brother would have done that to Chris wife or daughter?

The women that Andrew abused are someone daughter and Chris should have thought of that first but he didn’t, so he should realize one day his daughter or granddaughter will face something like this and he better pray no one is as unethical as he was because let be factual Chris was just plain wrong…

Now boys, girls and those that should use the unisex bathroom remember I am not defending Chris nor Andrew and both weasels should be shun from society and both should face the music for their actions against those women, but some of you have been hard on Canon and let me be clear how many times have you seen me defend one of you on here, so let just take a deep breath and remember I wrote this in the nude!

P.S.

I hope those last few words give all of you nightmares!

How many of you would not try to save your brother sorry ass and try to find something to help your brother out?
Oh, about the same time I would help out my brother (if I had one) if he raped children. NOT. Nor for my father, whom I adored. NOBODY would I "help out" for any horrid deed. Rape, murder, theft, etc. NOBODY. And I wouldn't expect them to do it for me, either. Unless I was a dick. Like Fredo.

Chris was wrong but as Canon put it if you can see it from the point of a criminal family like Chris and Andrew grew up in then you can understand why
I got his drift. Didn't agree with it, but when he started the name calling, all bets were and are off. He's no better than Fredo.

Forum List

Back