Cuomo officially fired

I fuckin' hate Chris Cuomo, but I understand why he did what he did. He saw his brother being attacked and wanted to help him. He didn't do anything "wrong", per se, but he certainly proved that he could not be the least bit objective.

He earned the firing, but I imagine he would do the same thing again...

That entire family is garbage. Mario Cuomo ruined New York with his regressive extreme left policies. Andrew Cuomo, without saying, is a corrupt piece of shit. Chris Cuomo has always been an obnoxious twat, but he's probably the least harmful of the group.

I fuckin' hate Chris Cuomo, but I understand why he did what he did. He saw his brother being attacked and wanted to help him. He didn't do anything "wrong", per se, but he certainly proved that he could not be the least bit objective.

The hell you say. He tried to dig up dirt on his brothers accusers so that they could be intimidated or destroyed professionally.

You are FUCKED in the head.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. First the odious Andrew and now 'Fredo'. They can commiserating with a glass of eggnog while pondering what they did.

Hubris sank them both.

Embattled anchor Chris Cuomo has been 'terminated' by CNN 'effective immediately,' the network announced in a statement Saturday.
CNN said in the statement: 'Chris Cuomo was suspended earlier this week pending further evaluation of new information that came to light about his involvement with his brother's defense. We retained a respected law firm to conduct the review, and have terminated him, effective immediately.'

Last edited:
I noted the other day when it was said he was "suspended" that he was fired because there was no way after what he did that they could bring him back.

Bull fucking shit!!!!
He used CNN resources to dig up dirt on his brother's victims.
That's about as low as you can get without shooting up a high school.

The hell you say. He tried to dig up dirt on his brothers accusers so that they could be intimidated or destroyed professionally.

You are FUCKED in the head.

Oh, fuck off you diseased old man.

He was wanting to help his brother in any way he can. I didn't say it was "right", I said I understood why he did it: He wanted to help his brother. There's a difference, but nothing some ignorant little fuck like you would be able to comprehend...

Bull fucking shit!!!!
He used CNN resources to dig up dirt on his brother's victims.
That's about as low as you can get without shooting up a high school.

Can you believe this asshole claims to be a conservative.

Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 2.46.57 PM.png

What if it was your sister that was his victim? Mother? Girlfriend? Daughter? Would you be so understanding then? I should hope not.

I'm not supportive of what he did; not at all. But I understand why he did it and, yeah, I would still understand that if the victim was a female relative. That doesn't mean I'd give the guy a pass, though, which is what you seem to believe...

Forum List

Back