Cuomo: “Hatred Exploding in Our Country.” Really?

It's a self-fulfilling prophesy. The media promotes racial hatred 24/7 which then results in hateful acts that can be exploited by the media.

They whip up the black community to a froth by manipulating any action between blacks and non blacks in such a way as to create the impression of victimhood, and then when the so-called victims vent their racist hatred in ways like this, they have another story.
Media does stir the stew. Guess they think a good act of violence can lift a slow news day.

This is such a crock of shit. There is no more hate in our society today than there was when Obama was President. Liberal media wants to promote this shit and it triggers all the Chicken Littles out there to run in circles screaming. It’s all to play on the psyche of the simple minded:
Democrat in Office as President... “Oh boy! Everyone loves each other! Weeeee! :twirl:
Republican in Office as President... “Hate fills the hearts of men! Racism is on rise! Everyday I am sad for the human race! Why can’t we love each other again! Whhhhyyyyy!:206:
Cuomo calls machete attack during Hanukkah celebration an 'act of terrorism' as other politicians react
I don't remember so many synagogue attacks in the past. Or mass shootings, come to think of it.
I think there may actually be more, Bush--I don't know why you feel the need to deny it.
Do the statistics support your opinion?
I don't know. Did the OP's? I should think if we're going to pull out the statistics, it would be Bush first.
Here’s your stats. Violent crime down over last quarter of a century, going down under Trump...but public perception is different. Thanks liberal media ass clowns.
5 facts about crime in the U.S.

This is such a crock of shit. There is no more hate in our society today than there was when Obama was President. Liberal media wants to promote this shit and it triggers all the Chicken Littles out there to run in circles screaming. It’s all to play on the psyche of the simple minded:
Democrat in Office as President... “Oh boy! Everyone loves each other! Weeeee! :twirl:
Republican in Office as President... “Hate fills the hearts of men! Racism is on rise! Everyday I am sad for the human race! Why can’t we love each other again! Whhhhyyyyy!:206:
Cuomo calls machete attack during Hanukkah celebration an 'act of terrorism' as other politicians react
I don't remember so many synagogue attacks in the past. Or mass shootings, come to think of it.
I think there may actually be more, Bush--I don't know why you feel the need to deny it.
U.S. Violent Crime Rate Down 5%, Showing President Trump’s Combination Of Law And Order And Criminal Justice Reform Go Together, Making America Safer

Yes they do.

I think you're wrong. Hate is preached 24/7 by the left

that’s nothing new though
To this degree I think it is starting with Trump's election.
Liberal media has been pissed because their anointed one Hillary lost to Trump. Now they are determined to defeat him. We no longer have journalists in the United States.

I don't know. Did the OP's? I should think if we're going to pull out the statistics, it would be Bush first.
"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he's running for governor of Florida. He's a millionaire and a billionaire. He's no hero. He's a damn crook. It's just we don't prosecute big crooks." -- Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-P
“..And then there’s Rumsfeld who said of Iraq ‘We have our good days and our bad days.’ We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say ‘This is one of our bad days’ and pull the trigger. Do you want to salvage our country? Be a savior of our country? Then vote for John Kerry and get rid of the whole Bush Bunch.” — From a fund raising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club
“Cheney deserves same final end he gave Saddam. Hope there are cell cams.” — Rep. Chuck Kruger (D-Thomaston)
“May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.” — Allan Brauer, the communications chair of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County to Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter

Mass. College Professor: White Males Are A Cancer And Must Die, Urges Students To Kill Themselves - Truth And Action
These people are all Jewish? I'm confused.

Perhaps when our nation allowed it’s moral fabric to be destroyed with the murder of babies and LGBQT immoral parades down our streets...the rest just falls into place.
Maybe you have absolutely no evidence for your belief that there is no more hatred now than before. Or have you changed your mind? As long as the Dems are doing the hating, and you are hating the Dems, that is okay?

Sorry, but your fat assed orange buddy has been spewing hate since the beginings of his campaign. He encourages the deplorables to spew their hate.

The thing Cuomo seems completely ignorant about is much of the hate from the left is directed towards people like himself.

Punching, slapping, slicing Jews is lately, only a New York State of mind thing!

Rudy Giuliani said he's not more Jewish than Soros, after all. Barely knows any Jews, and goes to Mass 3 times a week. Was an altar boy, for Christ's sake!

Sorry, but your fat assed orange buddy has been spewing hate since the beginings of his campaign. He encourages the deplorables to spew their hate.
Stats show crime is down under Trump. What hate has he “spewed” as President. Please use specific quotes?

Perhaps when our nation allowed it’s moral fabric to be destroyed with the murder of babies and LGBQT immoral parades down our streets...the rest just falls into place.
Maybe you have absolutely no evidence for your belief that there is no more hatred now than before. Or have you changed your mind? As long as the Dems are doing the hating, and you are hating the Dems, that is okay?
I posted a PEW Research study. Let me go get it for you AGAIN.

Here...I posted three more times in the hope they you might actually engage it.

W
I'd say that the fact that conservatives want a CIVIL WAR so they can

1. kill as many liberals and democrats (gays and atheists and muslims) as possible

2. make the USA OFFICIALLY a CHRISTIAN nation so they can make LAWS banning (criminalizing) everyone who is NOT right wing

is pretty strong evidence that there is MORE hate today.

Basing one's political opinions upon paranoid fantasies is never a good idea, especially when you are as stupid as you are.

Here’s something else I posted specifically back to you yesterday in response to your question. Guess you didn’t read that one either.
U.S. Violent Crime Rate Down 5%, Showing President Trump’s Combination Of Law And Order And Criminal Justice Reform Go Together, Making America Safer

It is practiced 23/7 by the right. Trump has brought these hating Trump Humpers out of the wood work.

It is practiced 23/7 by the right. Trump has brought these hating Trump Humpers out of the wood work.
Really? He brought you out.

Really? He brought you out.

Well I am not a Trump Humper and I am not on here posting hate filled shit.

Here’s your stats. Violent crime down over last quarter of a century, going down under Trump...but public perception is different. Thanks liberal media ass clowns.
That's got nothing to do with hate crimes.

Forum List

Back