Cuomo: “Hatred Exploding in Our Country.” Really?

This is such a crock of shit. There is no more hate in our society today than there was when Obama was President. Liberal media wants to promote this shit and it triggers all the Chicken Littles out there to run in circles screaming. It’s all to play on the psyche of the simple minded:
Democrat in Office as President... “Oh boy! Everyone loves each other! Weeeee! :twirl:
Republican in Office as President... “Hate fills the hearts of men! Racism is on rise! Everyday I am sad for the human race! Why can’t we love each other again! Whhhhyyyyy!:206:
Cuomo calls machete attack during Hanukkah celebration an 'act of terrorism' as other politicians react
I think you're wrong. Hate is preached 24/7 by the left

It is practiced 23/7 by the right. Trump has brought these hating Trump Humpers out of the wood work.
Really? He brought you out.

Well I am not a Trump Humper and I am not on here posting hate filled shit.
Could of fooled me “Super Bad Brutha” why not a screen name like “Mellow Guy?” Nope, cause you ass gonna bring the pain up in da house, cause you’s a SUPER BAD BRUTHA!

"The reason the city’s liberal political class was ignoring it, I argued, is that the criminals don’t fit their picture of Evil Bigots. They aren’t, for the most part, MAGA-hat wearing white guys with tiki torches. In fact, many of the attackers are people of color, as investigative reporting by Tablet’s Armin Rosen and others has shown.

Imagine if they were white nationalists. How much faster would the mayor and other city leaders have taken action?"

snip

"The attacks, and the silence of progressive New York, are utterly appalling, it’s more than appalling. It’s complicit."

https://nypost.com/2019/12/29/how-liberals-are-allowing-anti-semitism-to-flourish/

I always remind myself that we would never know of something unless they reported it. The media makes stars out of complete nonentities like the Kardashians or Greta, they promote some points of view over others and they select isolated events to sensationalize that should have remained in obscurity were it not for the fact they sensationalized them.

They have a predetermined narrative, namely that blacks are the victims of whites. They scrutinize local events that they can use to promote this notion and blow them up into a national story. Meanwhile, they ignore hateful acts of blacks towards white unless they are so egregious they cannot be ignored, and this despite the fact such acts are far more prevalent.

Our modern media is not really about reporting the news in as unbiased a way as possible. As such, it is not really about actual journalism. Instead, our media has taken the role of shaping culture and influencing opinion, and their power to do so has only increased over the last couple of decades.

This is such a crock of shit. There is no more hate in our society today than there was when Obama was President. Liberal media wants to promote this shit and it triggers all the Chicken Littles out there to run in circles screaming. It’s all to play on the psyche of the simple minded:
Democrat in Office as President... “Oh boy! Everyone loves each other! Weeeee! :twirl:
Republican in Office as President... “Hate fills the hearts of men! Racism is on rise! Everyday I am sad for the human race! Why can’t we love each other again! Whhhhyyyyy!:206:
Cuomo calls machete attack during Hanukkah celebration an 'act of terrorism' as other politicians react
I don't remember so many synagogue attacks in the past. Or mass shootings, come to think of it.
I think there may actually be more, Bush--I don't know why you feel the need to deny it.
Perhaps when our nation allowed it’s moral fabric to be destroyed with the murder of babies and LGBQT immoral parades down our streets...the rest just falls into place.
Maybe you have absolutely no evidence for your belief that there is no more hatred now than before. Or have you changed your mind? As long as the Dems are doing the hating, and you are hating the Dems, that is okay?
Here’s something else I posted specifically back to you yesterday in response to your question. Guess you didn’t read that one either.
U.S. Violent Crime Rate Down 5%, Showing President Trump’s Combination Of Law And Order And Criminal Justice Reform Go Together, Making America Safer
I didn't see it; thanks. But this is supposed to be about hate crimes, I thought. We're not talking apples to apples here.

It is practiced 23/7 by the right. Trump has brought these hating Trump Humpers out of the wood work.

Could of fooled me “Super Bad Brutha” why not a screen name like “Mellow Guy?” Nope, cause you ass gonna bring the pain up in da house, cause you’s a SUPER BAD BRUTHA!

LOL, well post some of my hate filled posts genius.

"The reason the city’s liberal political class was ignoring it, I argued, is that the criminals don’t fit their picture of Evil Bigots. They aren’t, for the most part, MAGA-hat wearing white guys with tiki torches. In fact, many of the attackers are people of color, as investigative reporting by Tablet’s Armin Rosen and others has shown.

Imagine if they were white nationalists. How much faster would the mayor and other city leaders have taken action?"

snip

"The attacks, and the silence of progressive New York, are utterly appalling, it’s more than appalling. It’s complicit."

https://nypost.com/2019/12/29/how-liberals-are-allowing-anti-semitism-to-flourish/

I always remind myself that we would never know of something unless they reported it. The media makes stars out of complete nonentities like the Kardashians or Greta, they promote some points of view over others and they select isolated events to sensationalize that should have remained in obscurity were it not for the fact they sensationalized them.

They have a predetermined narrative, namely that blacks are the victims of whites. They scrutinize local events that they can use to promote this notion and blow them up into a national story. Meanwhile, they ignore hateful acts of blacks towards white unless they are so egregious they cannot be ignored, and this despite the fact such acts are far more prevalent.

Our modern media is not really about reporting the news in as unbiased a way as possible. As such, it is not really about actual journalism. Instead, our media has taken the role of shaping culture and influencing opinion, and their power to do so has only increased over the last couple of decades.

Birther-ism, starring Donald Trump, exclusively on FOXNews. That the sort of thing you mean?

I don't remember so many synagogue attacks in the past. Or mass shootings, come to think of it.
I think there may actually be more, Bush--I don't know why you feel the need to deny it.
Perhaps when our nation allowed it’s moral fabric to be destroyed with the murder of babies and LGBQT immoral parades down our streets...the rest just falls into place.
Maybe you have absolutely no evidence for your belief that there is no more hatred now than before. Or have you changed your mind? As long as the Dems are doing the hating, and you are hating the Dems, that is okay?
Here’s something else I posted specifically back to you yesterday in response to your question. Guess you didn’t read that one either.
U.S. Violent Crime Rate Down 5%, Showing President Trump’s Combination Of Law And Order And Criminal Justice Reform Go Together, Making America Safer
I didn't see it; thanks. But this is supposed to be about hate crimes, I thought. We're not talking apples to apples here.
No, we were talking about Cuomo commenting on an “explosion” of violence. Your liberal mind took it right to racism and hate crimes. Typical. The liberal mind automatically seek out “victims” to save.

Seems like ya'll hated Obama to no end, so the hatred was certainly present before President Trump arrived on the scene... am I agreeing with you??? ;)

But I do believe that because Trump has been so vocally hateful and divisive and survives on the strife and division, day in a day out, he's UNLEASHED the hatred in everyone, and made what was once, somewhat reserved with expressing hatred in public, via tweet, facebook etc in to an all out sport, and completely acceptable, since the Leader of this Nation does it...imo.

LOL, well post some of my hate filled posts genius.
Right after those hate filled quotes of President Trump’s I asked for. Nice perry.

Seems like ya'll hated Obama to no end, so the hatred was certainly present before President Trump arrived on the scene... am I agreeing with you??? ;)

But I do believe that because Trump has been so vocally hateful and divisive and survives on the strife and division, day in a day out, he's UNLEASHED the hatred in everyone, and made what was once, somewhat reserved with expressing hatred in public, via tweet, facebook etc in to an all out sport, and completely acceptable, since the Leader of this Nation does it...imo.
Presidential quotes please. Not just the perceptions in your head.

The only hatred I see is coming from the deranged Left.............

snip

Birther-ism, starring Donald Trump, exclusively on FOXNews. That the sort of thing you mean?
Frankly, if it were a court of law...there is no evidence he was born inside the United States. He produced a “certificate of live birth” from Hawaii. Not hard to get. Also, why won’t Occidental release his college file? Students there remember him living in housing for foreign students and what status did he claim for financial aid? Hmmmm.

it's Trump who is responsible for the antisemitism rampant in the black community?

what DON'T authoritarian leftists blame him for, these days, anyway?

Forum List

Back