Cuomo Admits He Killed All Those Elderly For Nothing

Listen, Chi-Na attacked us with germ warfare....it's pretty simple really. 10K dead. What would Dubya do? invade Turkey? What would Barry the Fairy do? put a tariff on fortune cookies and sell them some missile technology like Willy Jeff Clinturd did? What will Trump do? CRUSH THEIR ECONOMY....JUST WATCH.
tRump is gonna suck Xi off and hope he forgives him.

What do you mean 'WE' all failed, asshole?

Cuomo did something a child like dOnald tRump could never do.

He admitted he made a mistake and apologized, like an adult.
No, he tried to blame Trump for killing all those old folks, liar.
Rightfully so.

Cuomo and other blue state leaders are guilty of purposeful murder....if you lost an elderly member of your family to corona in a blue state nursing home hell hole it was murder.....
No. He admitted he made a mistake.

The one guilty of murder is tRump.
Trump didn’t send the diseased people into nursing homes, Cuomo did.
He was complying with the federal guidelines to do so.

As previously noted: ooops.

CDC - coronavirus 0.3%
CDC - season flu - 0.1%

0.3% is MORE than the seasonal flu.

But is 0.2% worth ruining the economy via a lockdown like we saw?

The lockdown was based on data showing 3%-4% mortality, an order of magnitude higher.
The lockdown was because the coronavirus was 300% as deadly as the season flu. The shutdown wasn't just because the coronavirus was more deadly, but because the medical community didn't have 300% of the resources to deal with it.

They did that with the stock market.

A "circuit-breaker" mechanism began a test run on January 1, 2016. If the CSI 300 Index rises or falls by 5% before 14:45 (15 minutes before normal closing), stock trading will halt for 15 minutes. If it happens after 14:45 or the Index change reaches 7% at any time, trading will close immediately for the day.

3 times. you just used 100%'s to make it scarier.

Even at the current value the medical services were not overwhelmed, emergency hospitals went largely unused.

Cuomo and other blue state leaders are guilty of purposeful murder....if you lost an elderly member of your family to corona in a blue state nursing home hell hole it was murder.....

A mistake my ass...no one could be so stupid as to do what he and other blue state leaders did....no one...it was intentional....
Well that's a lie.

Also turns out that's what the federal guidelines suggested they do.

Ooops.
Bullshit....that is why Trump sent them a field hospital and a navy floating medical center so they wouldn't have to over whelm their hospitals which in retrospect were not full anyway so your point is moot....Blue state leaders wanted this to be as bad as they could make it so it would hurt Trump....they are guilty of murdering old folks....the people you will be voting for probably killed someones grandparents...due to TDS.....but you obviously don't care......

A mistake my ass...no one could be so stupid as to do what he and other blue state leaders did....no one...it was intentional....
Well that's a lie.

Ooops.
Bullshit....that is why Trump sent them a field hospital and a navy floating medical center so they wouldn't have to over whelm their hospitals which in retrospect were not full anyway so your point is moot....Blue state leaders wanted this to be as bad as they could make it so it would hurt Trump....they are guilty of murdering old folks....the people you will be voting for probably killed someones grandparents...due to TDS.....but you obviously don't care......
Blue state leaders arent responsible for Trump golfing and rallying after being warned about this virus multiple times.
evgfcrnrt6151.jpg

Well that's a lie.

Ooops.
Blue state leaders arent responsible for Trump golfing and rallying after being warned about this virus multiple times.
evgfcrnrt6151.jpg
He was naive to think the blue state governors would put aside their partisan politics and work for the good of the American People. I'm not that naive. I KNOW who you are

When is some lying POS snowflake going to give me the link to the exact federal guideline that told Cuomo to forcibly put COVID-19 infected patients in with elderly in Nursing homes?!

The model was close enough for government work. Government estimates are NEVER right. But they're always close enough to make a rational decision.

Shutting down the govt and destroying the economy because on a virus with a mortality rate LESS than the seasonal flu WAS NOT A RATIONAL DECISION....

Because the model used was said by leading scientists -and proven to be - f*ing useless, snowflake!

Well that's a lie.

Ooops.
Lol, my point is not moot.

Hospital ship turned out to be bloody useless, I feel for wherever they are sent next.

Federal guidelines said to do it, so that's what they did.

Gee, you think maybe if tRump hadn't fired the pandemic experts (along with the scientists keeping an eye out for new viruses in China) someone might have revised those guidelines before all those folks got killed?

No matter how hard you squirm, this is still all tRump's fault.

link to these guidelines?

Crepitus

Watch this.....

Well that's a lie.

Ooops.
evgfcrnrt6151.jpg
Nor are the responsible for firing the pandemic response team, or the scientists in Wuhan looking out for new viruses, and shitloads of other mistakes.

Well that's a lie.

Ooops.
evgfcrnrt6151.jpg
He was naive to think the blue state governors would put aside their partisan politics and work for the good of the American People. I'm not that naive. I KNOW who you are
Well that's a lie.

Well that's a lie.

Ooops.
evgfcrnrt6151.jpg
Nor are the responsible for firing the pandemic response team, or the scientists in Wuhan looking out for new viruses, and shitloads of other mistakes.
Now that is a lie he never fired the response team...man you are majorly misinformed....

Crepitus

Watch this.....
You're lucky I looked at this, I usually don't bother with your crap ever since you told us you were six feet tall.

I'm afraid if I poke a stack of shit that high it'll fall on me.

Crepitus

Watch this.....
You're lucky I looked at this, unusually bother with your crap ever since you told us you were six feet tall.

That isn’t a link to the CDC guidelines, Dummy.

Back to the drawing board, Dummy.

Well that's a lie.

Ooops.
evgfcrnrt6151.jpg
Now that is a lie he never fired the response team...man you are majorly misinformed....
Yeah, he did.

Oh I know he claims he "folded it in" somewhere else but that's just lame excuse making like always.

Well that's a lie.

Ooops.
evgfcrnrt6151.jpg
Yeah, he did.

Oh I know he claims he "folded it in" somewhere else but that's just lame excuse making like always.
He combined two offices that were doing the same job....why doesn't that concern you?...that we have overlapping agencies one of which just sits on their ass?.....you failed big time pal....you can't come up with one thing....

You

Crepitus

Watch this.....
You're lucky I looked at this, unusually bother with your crap ever since you told us you were six feet tall.

That isn’t a link to the CDC guidelines, Dummy.

Back to the drawing board, Dummy.
asked, I provided.

You don't like it?

Tough shit.

Well that's a lie.

Ooops.
evgfcrnrt6151.jpg
Yeah, he did.

He combined two offices that were doing the same job....why doesn't that concern you?...that we have overlapping agencies one of which just sits on their ass?.....you failed big time pal....you can't come up with one thing....
No, he didn't. He eliminated the office that was supposed to be doing the job.

You notice the job never got done, right?

Forum List

Back