Cuomo Admits He Killed All Those Elderly For Nothing

What do you mean 'WE' all failed, asshole?
Well, one thing's certain--- after billions and billions of dollars studying WMD and biohazards across decades through half a dozen government agencies, they can no longer pin this all on Trump, a guy who only came to the party less than four years ago.

Now that the so called experts have destroyed our country..........some finally admit..............they were ALL WRONG..........

We have been saying they were hyping this from the beginning............

This turkey didn't even know his policy on nursing homes...........he should be thrown the hell out of office.

HE DIDN'T KNOW HIS POLICY

He acknowledged the elderly were the most likely to die from COVID-19 and then made a conscious, unnecessary choice / decision to force COVID-19-positive elderly into nursing homes to keep room available in hospitals and other locations for 'more valuable / important' citizens should the predictions / models be right and that space was needed later.

Cuomo was his own 1-Man 'Death Panel'...

He acknowledged the elderly were the most likely to die from COVID-19 and then made a conscious, unnecessary choice / decision to force COVID-19-positive elderly into nursing homes to keep room available in hospitals and other locations for 'more valuable / important' citizens should the predictions / models be right and that space was needed later.

"New York followed the president's agencies' guidance," Cuomo said Saturday at his press conference. ".... What New York did was follow what the Republican Administration said to do. That's not my attempt to politicize it. It's my attempt to depoliticize it. So don't criticize the state for following the president's policy."

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo admitted Monday that coronavirus projections from experts were all wrong . (Thus you have the 'we'...)

There is no 'WE'. There was a 'they'. There was a 'HE'. There may have been a 'You', but there was no 'WE'.

Also, 'WE' didn't knowingly choose to murder elderly people. That was CUOMO.

"New York followed the president's agencies' guidance," Cuomo said Saturday at his press conference. ".... What New York did was follow what the Republican Administration said to do. That's not my attempt to politicize it. It's my attempt to depoliticize it. So don't criticize the state for following the president's policy."
PLEASE POST THE LINK AND President's guidelines that directed Cuomo to intentionally murder old people...

Weird how TRUMP determined the models are useless over a month ago and people like Cuomo keep saying we'll do what ever the scientist tell us...

Cuomo's job number one was to protect the most vulnerable, read that, nursing home residents. He not only failed to protect them, he sent infected people into the nursing homes. He has ultimate authority in his state which he exercised when he REJECTED President Trump's suggestion to quarantine New York. Quit giving this guy a pass he needs to be removed!

A real leader admits mistake.

Even New York republicans trust Cuomo more than they trust Trump
Acknowledging elderly people are the most likely to die from the virus then ordering elderly persons infected with the virus be placed in retirement centers WHILE their staffs are telling him they are unprepared to care for them while protecting the other residents is NOT a 'mistake'.

Cuomo did not have existing bed shortages that FORCED him to make a 'tough choice' yet he still handed elderly persons death sentences based on the POSSIBILITY that LATER NY's health care system would start becoming overrun, which it was not at the time.

Snowflakes say even Democrats 'make mistakes'. Cuomo has not even owned up to his murdering elderly citizens yet, as he has tried to make every excuse and blame everyone else.
And again, this was NOT an 'accident' or a 'mistake'. It was Cuomo CHOOSING to sacrifice the elderly.

A real leader admits mistake.

Even New York republicans trust Cuomo more than they trust Trump
Acknowledging elderly people are the most likely to die from the virus then ordering elderly persons infected with the virus be placed in retirement centers WHILE their staffs are telling him they are unprepared to care for them while protecting the other residents is NOT a 'mistake'.

Cuomo did not have existing bed shortages that FORCED him to make a 'tough choice' yet he still handed elderly persons death sentences based on the POSSIBILITY that LATER NY's health care system would start becoming overrun, which it was not at the time.

Snowflakes say even Democrats 'make mistakes'. Cuomo has not even owned up to his murdering elderly citizens yet, as he has tried to make every excuse and blame everyone else.
And again, this was NOT an 'accident' or a 'mistake'. It was Cuomo CHOOSING to sacrifice the elderly.
New York only has one 5th of the cases in USA.
All states had to make up from Trump's inaction.
Because of that, Trump is responsible for nearly 60k deaths now.
5v2g1f0cu0151.jpg

Time for me to piss off my own people on this topic.

I don't believe for one minute that Cuomo said "Hey, we can off a lot of old people with this policy of mine." Bad decision? Yes, I think so, but I don't believe it was for nefarious reasons.

We were hit with something that most if not all Americans ever experienced before. The commie Chinese government withheld records and testing on this virus. We were almost starting anew. Nobody knew how fast it could spread, nobody knew how deadly it could be, because along with the WHO, we were all misled.

Could people have made better decisions? Well yes, now that we are looking in the rearview mirror. However at the time with the lack of information we had, leaders had to make some coin flipping decisions. Given the fact we have over 7.5 billion people on this planet; every single one of us imperfect, I find it irresponsible to say that some deliberately did the wrong thing.

It still goes on today. Some states opening up, others like Michigan staying bunkered down. Which one is right? The answer is neither. Because it's not like we can look at history and ask which avenue we chose in the last Covid-19 virus that worked out for us. It's simply non existent.

New York only has one 5th of the cases in USA.
All states had to make up from Trump's inaction.
Because of that, Trump is responsible for nearly 60k deaths now.

Only one-fifth? Did it ever occur to you that NY is one 50'th of our country?

To make the claim that Trump is responsible for nearly 100K deaths now, then also say that Cuomo is responsible for the deaths in his state. Trump didn't sell off many of the ventilators in NY. Cuomo did.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo admitted Monday that coronavirus projections from experts were all wrong . (Thus you have the 'we'...)
Ya mean the experts the left,cnnmsnbccp and huff post all said we should listen to and never question

Forum List

Back