Culture warriors, f**k off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happily!

If all the douchebags trying to use the government to force their cultural preferences on everyone else will kindly expire on the spot, I volunteer to hose their remains into the sewer.

You're welcome!

Wouldn't that mean suicide for you?

Happily!

If all the douchebags trying to use the government to force their cultural preferences on everyone else will kindly expire on the spot, I volunteer to hose their remains into the sewer.

You're welcome!

Be sure to wear a pair of rubber barn boots. Liberal blood is full of all kinds of diseases and blood-borne pathogens.

You don't want to get that shit on you, bro.

Be sure to wear a pair of rubber barn boots. Liberal blood is full of all kinds of diseases and blood-borne pathogens.

You don't want to get that shit on you, bro.
True that. Trumpster blood is pretty stanky too. And Desantis phlegm is toxic to all life forms.

Just for the record, I know most of you dumb motherfuckers will try to turn this into another l left/right circle jerk. That's because you're dumb motherfuckers. Stop it.

Will you be cleaning up the mess?

bring-out-your-dead.gif

Just for the record, I know most of you dumb motherfuckers will try to turn this into another l left/right circle jerk. That's because you're dumb motherfuckers. Stop it.

My bad. I thought you were referring to the original concept of "culture war", the one coined by Pat Buchanan. The one being waged by the environmentalist and feminist left against Christianity.

"During the 1992 presidential election, commentator Pat Buchanan mounted a campaign for the Republican nomination for president against incumbent George H. W. Bush. In a prime-time slot at the 1992 Republican National Convention, Buchanan gave his speech on the culture war.[14] He argued: "There is a religious war going on in our country for the soul of America. It is a cultural war, as critical to the kind of nation we will one day be as was the Cold War itself."[15] In addition to criticizing environmentalists and feminism, he portrayed public morality as a defining issue:

The agenda [Bill] Clinton and [Hillary] Clinton would impose on America—abortion on demand, a litmus test for the Supreme Court, homosexual rights, discrimination against religious schools, women in combat units—that's change, all right. But it is not the kind of change America wants. It is not the kind of change America needs. And it is not the kind of change we can tolerate in a nation that we still call God's country.[15]

A month later, Buchanan characterized the conflict as about power over society's definition of right and wrong. He named abortion, sexual orientation and popular culture as major fronts—and mentioned other controversies, including clashes over the Confederate flag, Christmas, and taxpayer-funded art. He also said that the negative attention his "culture war" speech received was itself evidence of America's polarization.[16]"

Culture war - Wikipedia

The same "culture war" as in the "MeToo" movement, the culture cancelling from the left, the tearing down of statues, etc.

The same "culture war" as in the "MeToo" movement, the culture cancelling from the left, the tearing down of statues, etc.
Yes, yes, yes. I get it. They started it. And they did. But now Republicans are all in as well. That's what sucks.

... and die. Thanks!

Translation - the TRANS LBTQxyz s want to sexually initialize your kids around ages 4-6, and THAT is THEIR RIGHT and FUCK OFF if you do not approve....

Tyrannical
Repulsive
Anal
Nutcase
Sickos

Yes, yes, yes. I get it. They started it. And they did. But now Republicans are all in as well. That's what sucks.

Should we just stand there and take it, like good little Republicans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back