Cull And Castrate

Well we gave Boehner one last chance LAST election to get on line with conservative values and ethics and he FAILED.

Well he has been culled now and it's time I think for a public political castration.
Let's face it since the last election he has REFUSED to use any balls so he must not need them.

The GOP can do this to him without ANY input from his fellow Rino's or any of the democrats. They can do NOTHING to stand in it's way. We need a NO confidence vote on him as soon as they gather.

We need to strip him of his power and committee chairs and assignments, ALL of them and we need Mitch and McCain sitting in the front row to watch. The voting public is Tired I tell you of hearing how we are going to fix this OR that.

It's time we SHOWED them by cleaning up our own party. And that means Rino's have to get in line with country or they have to go. This hand wringing crap by the McCains or the McConnels are just that CRAP.

America expects more America deserves more and America PAYS for more. It's time for the GOP to move from the "we know the job" stage to the "job done" stage. It's time to drop the dead wood the shirkers and the slackers.

The American voting public NEEDS to see the GOP membership with a blue collar on a grin on his/her face and a fire in his belly. America works when Americans work, NO excuses NO hand wringing just a damn job.

Our job as Christians as Jews as Men as Women as Conservatives lies before us. As far as the "wonks" Hillary and the "elite" Bush they never have nor ever will OWN this country as long as WE the AMERICAN VOTING public treat them as they SHOULD be treated.

Drive them into the ground like a foundation stake because we ARE building and WE are NOT waiting.

Fury

^^^^^^^
The Crazies offer a "solution."

lol

somebody on this board has offered a "solution", I cut and paste from other poster below.

"The plan no one will accept - cut spending, grow the economy, and raise taxes, all at the very same time."
That's the plan alright, mine and Obama's, that no one can deal with.

"Cull And Castrate"

Such is the authoritarian right: compel conformity, punish dissent, fear change and diversity.
This is what political purges look like. Ideological purity is the standard and anything less will be purged.

In the end, the zealots will gain nothing and find themselves more frustrated than ever. For all they know is ideology, not governance.
Applicable to both sides, don't you think?
Is there a parallel movement in the Democrat party? Where's the Democrat Tea Party? Who are the Democrat radicals primarying out incumbents?

The story is on the Right Wing.

The democrat hard left are in for real disappointments in the next election.

You guys will not get the clear social democratic program passed in Congress that you want.

Well we gave Boehner one last chance LAST election to get on line with conservative values and ethics and he FAILED.

Well he has been culled now and it's time I think for a public political castration.
Let's face it since the last election he has REFUSED to use any balls so he must not need them.

The GOP can do this to him without ANY input from his fellow Rino's or any of the democrats. They can do NOTHING to stand in it's way. We need a NO confidence vote on him as soon as they gather.

We need to strip him of his power and committee chairs and assignments, ALL of them and we need Mitch and McCain sitting in the front row to watch. The voting public is Tired I tell you of hearing how we are going to fix this OR that.

It's time we SHOWED them by cleaning up our own party. And that means Rino's have to get in line with country or they have to go. This hand wringing crap by the McCains or the McConnels are just that CRAP.

America expects more America deserves more and America PAYS for more. It's time for the GOP to move from the "we know the job" stage to the "job done" stage. It's time to drop the dead wood the shirkers and the slackers.

The American voting public NEEDS to see the GOP membership with a blue collar on a grin on his/her face and a fire in his belly. America works when Americans work, NO excuses NO hand wringing just a damn job.

Our job as Christians as Jews as Men as Women as Conservatives lies before us. As far as the "wonks" Hillary and the "elite" Bush they never have nor ever will OWN this country as long as WE the AMERICAN VOTING public treat them as they SHOULD be treated.

Drive them into the ground like a foundation stake because we ARE building and WE are NOT waiting.

Fury

Thomas Saunders III is a founder of the private equity firm Saunders, Karp and Megrue. He was a managing director Morgan Stanley & Co. from 1974-1979.

Barb Van Andel-Gaby is the youngest daughter of Jay Van Andel who was the business partner of Rich DeVros (Amway). Her brother is David Van Andel and this is a company that he founded. Please note the global outsourcing.
About Us « Ideasphere Partners

You might remember the DeVros from back when Mother Jones was worth a damn.
When Amway founder Richard M. DeVos and his wife Helen each gave $500,000 to the GOP in April 1997, the payback came from the two most powerful people in Congress. In July, Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott and House Speaker Newt Gingrich slipped a last-minute provision into the hotly contested compromise tax bill that granted the DeVos family's company, Amway, a tax break on its Asian branches. The break, which Amway shared with shared with four other companies, totaled $19 million.

(You'll note the famous little passage)
I know a little something about soft money, as my family is the largest single contributor of soft money to the national Republican party. Occasionally a wayward reporter will try to make the charge that we are giving this money to get something in return, or that we must be purchasing influence in some way.
Tough Sell

And if you wanted to read the response to this, the link in the text may not work but I found it right here:
Letters | Mother Jones

Barb is a trustee of the Richard and Barbara Gaby Foundation which founded the Center for Policy Studies at the Georgia Center of Opportunity. Yep, she is heavily involved in the home school and policies for the alleged choice.

Malcolm S. Forbes. Master of the flat tax from the way back and the get go.
. Malcolm S. Forbes, Jr.'s $1.9 Billion Tax Cut -- for Himself | CTJReports

Other current Malcolm S. Forbes Jr. relationships:
Committee on the Present Danger - member
Forbes Inc. - chairman & CEO
Forbes Magazine - editor-in-chief
Forbes Media - chairman & editor-in-chief
FreedomWorks - director
FreedomWorks Foundation - director
Heritage Foundation - trustee
Jackie Robinson Foundation - director
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center - overseer
Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation - trustee
Malcolm S. Forbes Jr. relationship map - Muckety

Both Freedom Works AND Forbes. He inherited his money. Never worked for anyone other than his father and has his own island.

Rebekah A. Mercer, daughter of Robert Mercer (Yep, that one) and wife of Morgan Stanley managing director Sylvain Mirochnikoff. Although she is known for her pastry shop, she is actually more famous for this:
Mega Merger: Six Apartments May Make One
Dad: The Man Who Out-Koched the Kochs

and she loves Ted Cruz.

Abby Moffatt.
Abby A. Spencer, Master's Candidate, To Wed Nathaniel C. Moffat, Student
Abby S. Moffat: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek

J. William Middendorf II (age 91). Really interesting guy but I can't get into that right now. You might remember him from NAFTA.
Congressional Record - 103rd Congress (1993-1994) - THOMAS (Library of Congress):

Anthony Saliba
Anthony Saliba - MarketsWiki, A Commonwealth of Market Knowledge

William E. Simon, Jr.
Governor's Race / BILL SIMON / Republican / Profile: Leaving comfort zone of business and philanthropy is big leap
William E. Simon & Sons Private Equity Partners, L.L.C.: Private Company Information - Businessweek

Thomas A. Saunders III
Thomas A. Saunders III: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek

This is whom you are listening to. This is whom you are electing. They don't give a damn about you, me or anything else except profits. Yep. Heritage Foundation.

Ok, well that isn't all of them but that is all I'm going to devote myself to right at this very moment.

Last edited:
The democrat hard left are in for real disappointments in the next election.

You guys will not get the clear social democratic program passed in Congress that you want.

The way the extreme right is kicking out moderate republicans...Well, it is quite likely quite a few moderate republicans will join the democrats and turn the party more towards the center.

"Cull And Castrate"

Such is the authoritarian right: compel conformity, punish dissent, fear change and diversity.
This is what political purges look like. Ideological purity is the standard and anything less will be purged.

In the end, the zealots will gain nothing and find themselves more frustrated than ever. For all they know is ideology, not governance.
Applicable to both sides, don't you think?
Is there a parallel movement in the Democrat party? Where's the Democrat Tea Party? Who are the Democrat radicals primarying out incumbents?

The story is on the Right Wing.

The left did their purge already, when they forced out the reasonably sane blue dogs.

Forum List

Back