CUDA

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
The movie won Best Picture at Academy Awards.

I didn't watch the Academy Awards but I saw that it won.

It is on Apple TV. I have seen it listed but never bothered to watch it because that is not the typical kind of movie I watch.

My wife and I watched it today and it was excellent. Very good story and well acted and directed. I was pleasantly surprised.

It is the story about a hearing girl in a deaf family. The family needs her to help with the family fishing business but she has aspirations of being a singer and going to a performing arts college.

Like I said, not the typical movie I watch but it was very well done and well worth the time.

I recommend it.

The movie won Best Picture at Academy Awards.

I didn't watch the Academy Awards but I saw that it won.

It is on Apple TV. I have seen it listed but never bothered to watch it because that is not the typical kind of movie I watch.

My wife and I watched it today and it was excellent. Very good story and well acted and directed. I was pleasantly surprised.

It is the story about a hearing girl in a deaf family. The family needs her to help with the family fishing business but she has aspirations of being a singer and going to a performing arts college.

Like I said, not the typical movie I watch but it was very well done and well worth the time.

I recommend it.

I've heard good things about it but am not sure how long the urge to watch it will stay with me.

Forum List

Back