CT trans teen preps for gender-affirming surgery: 'I’m a girl. I was just born into the wrong body'

Bullying? What is that argument about? Does the left claim that the cure for bullying is castration? Bullying goes both ways. Effeminate young boys are bullied by groomers into agreeing to be castrated and young girls all over the Country are being traumatized (bullied) by confused boys in their showers and lockers.

I’m sure one could find data that shows fat kids are six times more likely to be bullied than their non-fat peers.

Does that mean we should allow kids to get gastric bypass surgery? (I’m honestly not sure if that’s a thing. I hope it isn’t)

On top of that, do you honestly think a kid who gets gender reassignment procedures will suddenly stop getting bullied? That’s naive
Fat kids should get help if their obesity is a health problem. Trans kids should get help as well.

The only way one could "know" one had been "born in the wrong body" would be by comparison. Since one is only born once, such comparison is obviously impossible. Thus, stating that one is in the wrong body can only be interpreted as saying "I feel as if I'm in the wrong body". Feelings are important, but totally subjective. There is no justification for insisting that the feeling be shared by others. Having surgery to change a feeling, a mental state, Is at best irrational.

Fat kids should get help if their obesity is a health problem. Trans kids should get help as well.
The help for overweight children is not giving them more to eat than they already are consuming. Helping a person who does not feel comfortable with himself should concentrate on these feelings. Snipping bits must be a (very) last resort.

Why is it minors are allowed to approve of these LIFE ALTERING & IRREVERSIBLE decisions but they can't
Smoke
Drink
Drive
Own guns
Get jobs
Vote

Last edited:
The help for overweight children is not giving them more to eat than they already are consuming. Helping a person who does not feel comfortable with himself should concentrate on these feelings. Snipping bits must be a (very) last resort.
Why do you assume that it isnt ? There will be protocols and processes that go on for years. Its a huge decision.

Despite the enormous dangers faced by trans people, this brave teen forges ahead:

https://www.theridgefieldpress.com/...n-ridgefield-ct-eva-trachtenberg-18199769.php

Trans youth are SIX TIMES more likely to be bullied, abused and physically attacked than their gender-normative peers.

How much courage does this decision take?

What would you do if she were your daughter?
I'm sure he, she, it will have no emotional problems after the surgery. Life will suddenly transform into a piece of happy cake.

When you have a penis it does not matter One Iota that you feel it was supposed to be a vagina
Stop the fake fantasy impositions

He started puberty blockers when he was 9. Just like Jazz Jennings. This means his penis stopped developing when he was 9. The normal procedure for alignment surgery can't take place. There isn't enough penile tissue to form a vagina. The solution for these type of surgeries is a bowel resection. To form the vaginal canal out of a piece of lower bowel. The healthy bacteria in a bowel is very much different than in a vagina. Jennings has had numerous infections and several surgeries. There is a strong odor of bowel. He will never achieve orgasm. Due to the early age of hormones, he reports no sexual attraction to either men or women. Not that the surgeries have improved the mental instability that caused Jennings to conclude he was a girl. Now an adult, Jazz Jennings doesn't feel like a woman or a man. He has gained well over 100 pounds putting the surgical sites at risk. He lives a life of depression, disappointment and unhappiness.

Knowing what I know, I would never allow a child to transition so early. Certainly no hormones or hormone blockers.

Eva looks like a boy in a dress. He is big, hulking, and a very masculine face. His parents did him no favors by feeding his delusion.

These monsters need to be punished.......destroying the life of this child.....they are monsters.

He started puberty blockers when he was 9. Just like Jazz Jennings. This means his penis stopped developing when he was 9. The normal procedure for alignment surgery can't take place. There isn't enough penile tissue to form a vagina. The solution for these type of surgeries is a bowel resection. To form the vaginal canal out of a piece of lower bowel. The healthy bacteria in a bowel is very much different than in a vagina. Jennings has had numerous infections and several surgeries. There is a strong odor of bowel. He will never achieve orgasm. Due to the early age of hormones, he reports no sexual attraction to either men or women. Not that the surgeries have improved the mental instability that caused Jennings to conclude he was a girl. Now an adult, Jazz Jennings doesn't feel like a woman or a man. He has gained well over 100 pounds putting the surgical sites at risk. He lives a life of depression, disappointment and unhappiness.

Knowing what I know, I would never allow a child to transition so early. Certainly no hormones or hormone blockers.

Eva looks like a boy in a dress. He is big, hulking, and a very masculine face. His parents did him no favors by feeding his delusion.

Jazz Jennings will likely commit suicide at some point. The mother he has suffers from likely Muchausen by Proxy.....and is not helping her son deal with his mental health issues.....

Forum List

Back