CT trans teen preps for gender-affirming surgery: 'I’m a girl. I was just born into the wrong body'

In the Olympics that used to be called cheating.
The East Germans were notorious for that.
For letting men compete in women’s events? The Eastern Bloc athletes took a shit ton of steroids, but I don’t think they put men in women events…

Most of the guys who are powerlifters are chubby over their muscle

Almost any man with a big frame can become stronger than the worlds strongest women with enough training and hard work.

The gap between men and women in physical strength potential is enormous

If this kid is allowed to compete against biological women in strength sports he/she’ll win every time

If this kid is allowed to compete against biological women in strength sports he/she’ll win every time

He's been on female hormones since he was 9.

He started puberty blockers when he was 9. Just like Jazz Jennings. This means his penis stopped developing when he was 9. The normal procedure for alignment surgery can't take place. There isn't enough penile tissue to form a vagina. The solution for these type of surgeries is a bowel resection. To form the vaginal canal out of a piece of lower bowel. The healthy bacteria in a bowel is very much different than in a vagina. Jennings has had numerous infections and several surgeries. There is a strong odor of bowel. He will never achieve orgasm. Due to the early age of hormones, he reports no sexual attraction to either men or women. Not that the surgeries have improved the mental instability that caused Jennings to conclude he was a girl. Now an adult, Jazz Jennings doesn't feel like a woman or a man. He has gained well over 100 pounds putting the surgical sites at risk. He lives a life of depression, disappointment and unhappiness.

Knowing what I know, I would never allow a child to transition so early. Certainly no hormones or hormone blockers.

Eva looks like a boy in a dress. He is big, hulking, and a very masculine face. His parents did him no favors by feeding his delusion.

The stories of bowels-as-"vaginas" are just as awful as you expect they would be. It's beyond insulting that women would be expected to accept this as womanhood.

Do what you want with your body. Just don't expect me to say your large bowel is a vagina. Or that you are a woman.

Transition surgery is much easier and safer for an adult man. By then, they know whether they want to be a woman or if they are just gay. Even effeminate, but gay and not transgender at all.

Despite the enormous dangers faced by trans people, this brave teen forges ahead:

https://www.theridgefieldpress.com/...n-ridgefield-ct-eva-trachtenberg-18199769.php

Trans youth are SIX TIMES more likely to be bullied, abused and physically attacked than their gender-normative peers.

How much courage does this decision take?

What would you do if she were your daughter?
If you actually gave a shit about this person you'd talk them out of it and tell them to at least wait until they're fully developed adults

Nahhhh that hate ....right fags

Groomers you make me sick

He started puberty blockers when he was 9. Just like Jazz Jennings. This means his penis stopped developing when he was 9. The normal procedure for alignment surgery can't take place. There isn't enough penile tissue to form a vagina. The solution for these type of surgeries is a bowel resection. To form the vaginal canal out of a piece of lower bowel. The healthy bacteria in a bowel is very much different than in a vagina. Jennings has had numerous infections and several surgeries. There is a strong odor of bowel. He will never achieve orgasm. Due to the early age of hormones, he reports no sexual attraction to either men or women. Not that the surgeries have improved the mental instability that caused Jennings to conclude he was a girl. Now an adult, Jazz Jennings doesn't feel like a woman or a man. He has gained well over 100 pounds putting the surgical sites at risk. He lives a life of depression, disappointment and unhappiness.

Knowing what I know, I would never allow a child to transition so early. Certainly no hormones or hormone blockers.

Eva looks like a boy in a dress. He is big, hulking, and a very masculine face. His parents did him no favors by feeding his delusion.

Extreme child abuse, and all the adults involved should be locked up for a long time.

whwhhsjsjsjnsnsns.jpeg

I don't know but I'm putting it on ignore before I say something that gets me in dutch with the authorities.

Too late for that. Instead you should be making sure that folder is 4 feet thick, lol. We all need to send Boedica alerts so she and the other gimps can stroke out turning us all in. Their banana republic coup is collapsing around them.

Am sympathetic .
I have known from a very early age that I was born into the wrong dimension and have been obliged to be a working angel -- disguised and unappreciated by these fucking stupid humans .

Despite the enormous dangers faced by trans people, this brave teen forges ahead:

https://www.theridgefieldpress.com/...n-ridgefield-ct-eva-trachtenberg-18199769.php

Trans youth are SIX TIMES more likely to be bullied, abused and physically attacked than their gender-normative peers.

How much courage does this decision take?

What would you do if she were your daughter?
They only do that to kids to money off of them. Sicko perverts pay a lot of fuckin' money to rape the hell out of those kids.

It's all about the money. Pure greed.

Most of the guys who are powerlifters are chubby over their muscle

Almost any man with a big frame can become stronger than the worlds strongest women with enough training and hard work.

The gap between men and women in physical strength potential is enormous

It's true but as you know power lifting is all about leverage and that extra mass to throw against the weight can be used for that leverage.

and you are spot on with the rest.

Forum List

Back