Crying illegal alien child used to attack Trump...was never separated from her parent....

children cry-------for all kinds of reasons-----MOST---very benign.
I never advocate "letting a baby cry it out"-------but the fact is
that often even the mother cannot FIGURE out what the issue is
Of course they cry..........it's a natural event..........

It's not the point .......it's the MSM polarizing it and using it as a weapon.....................She left 3 children behind..........and her husband had a job.......She picked the youngest probably figuring it would be here best option to get in.................Claiming Asylum..........as instructed by the Coyotes who she paid $6000 to get smuggled to America.........A journey of 1800 miles.

Don't see the Time magazine showing the children she left behind as a headline do you.............

Would you abandon your children....................

children cry-------for all kinds of reasons-----MOST---very benign.
I never advocate "letting a baby cry it out"-------but the fact is
that often even the mother cannot FIGURE out what the issue is
Of course they cry..........it's a natural event..........

It's not the point .......it's the MSM polarizing it and using it as a weapon.....................She left 3 children behind..........and her husband had a job.......She picked the youngest probably figuring it would be here best option to get in.................Claiming Asylum..........as instructed by the Coyotes who she paid $6000 to get smuggled to America.........A journey of 1800 miles.

Don't see the Time magazine showing the children she left behind as a headline do you.............

Would you abandon your children....................

hell, these days talking to many liberals makes *me* cry. i don't see them bugging the president about that.

Forum List

Back